Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] (3284 Views)

Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / This Kenyan TV Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by itsop(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2016
A Kenyan ex-TV presenter Elizabeth Irungu,
has made the media shout in disbelief after
she sensationally claimed that she is a
virgin.

In an interview, Elizabeth, a social media
influencer had been asked if she uses a
condom during sex, to which she replied “ I
don’t indulge in premarital sex, I’m a virgin”
she said.

Elizabeth, has previously been known for her
raunchy posts and photos, which, according
to local media makes her claim absurd. She
says her posts are just people’s experiences
which she appropriates as hers.

The former TV star had even once posted a
photo with her boyfriend in bed in what she
claimed were after sex selfies.

Watch her being interview below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k1rM2MCcBg

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/this-beautiful-kenyan-tv-lady-claims.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by itsop(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by darkmarky(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2016
do we need to know?

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by shortgun(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2016

grin I think what she posted was before sex selfies grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by Edwinmason(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2016
maybe she still a virgin because she has nt have sex with a man but do it regularly with cucumbers

5 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by Smellymouth: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2016
Who cares?

It is her virginity...

Abi d virginity go end recession?

5 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by BarclaysV(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2016
I can't believe this gal until I check myself... grin grin grin
Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by Kobicove(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2016
It's quite possibel undecided
Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Edwinmason:
maybe she still a virgin because she has nt have sex with a man but do it regularly with cucumbers
lol
Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
She cannot even lie with sense gan some girls be claiming virgin but when u enter the place for don wide like well
Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
[size=22pt]With "FAITH, Eye Yam Also A Virgin..[/size]

smiley smiley smiley
Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by sirOrubebe: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
And how does this news concern Nigerians now?

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by mofeoluwadassah: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2016
Virgin kwa!
Re: This Beautiful Kenyan TV Lady Claims She ’s Still A Virgin But....[pics/video] by Idamond: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Me i virgin pass her me na virginism,yu fit ask me big bro down...
Big bro no be so

na so emeka yu na virginism

(1) (Reply)

This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter / If Men Were To Menstruate(photo) / 8 Natural Ways To Make A Pussy Tight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.