Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Nollywood Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Nollywood Actress (854 Views)

I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / Why Do Footballers Wear Bra?? (Photos) / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Nollywood Actress by wizrose(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2016
Fast rising Yoruba actress and producer,
Feyisara Hassan who recently threw the
social media into pandemonium with a
braless picture she posted has opened up
on her action. When Potpourri asked the actress what prompted
her to post the picture, her answer was simple. She said, “I don’t put on bra. In fact, I don’t
like it. I only put on a bra when necessary and
most times it is because of my boyfriend, he
doesn’t like seeing me without wearing a bra.
So, sometimes, I put it on because of him.” When asked what reasons she had for not liking
the bra, she answered saying, “What do I need a
bra for when I have good boobs. I have very good
boobs, so no need of bra.” Feyisara Hassan started acting in 2011
and already, she has produced at least five
movies of her own, namely, Rokun Rosa,
Fikayomi, Ipinle Ese, Aye Asan and Asian. She has
also featured in almost 40 films of others
production.
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Nollywood Actress by darkmarky(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2016
sauce?
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2016
na audio responds win am
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Nollywood Actress by Oche211(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2016
Where're d pics of the good boobs? Hope she's nt putting her trust in fallen heroes who are long dead in active service.
Btw, if her boyfriend insist on bra, then something is definitely fishy. Which dude will want u to cover good boobs whn u re with him.

(1) (Reply)

You All Will Miss This I'm Sure! / Between A Toaster And A Toastee (pic) / Love And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.