Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! (944 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do That Men Despise With Passion / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! / I So Much Despise Him Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by archangel1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
is anything wrong with having a fatty for a girl friend? am worried that my friends are not proud of me anymore but i love my girl so much ,though  i can't carry her on my arms because she is as double as my weight.she is a nice girl but am the talk of the town  in my street what will i do becos i can't dump her?[/size][size=8pt][b][/b]   cool shocked cool
NB: i dont need  those who  may laugh at me in this forum. you may compound my psychological trauma am facing now.
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by Godmother(f): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2009
My problem is already too large and cannot be compounded.How old are you by the way?
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by platinumnk(f): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
Why Do you love your girlfriend?

Why are u calling her a Fatty?

Why do continue to associate yourself with immature friends?

Shouldnt you be proud of yourself?

Or you the type that easily pliable, worrying about what others think?

Was she not that same size when you met her?

When u started dating were you thinkin  of your friends?

Are u gonna go to bed with your friends?

Or are u using this as an excuse.

Poster- you are clearly weak-minded, you and your friends, that isnt an insult, its the truth.

If you're having a dilenma over what your friends say about your girls weight even though you yourself havent said anything, you need to allow the girl to find a good man for herself, because she got a weakling like you.
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by mbola(f): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2009
platinumnk:

When u started dating were you thinkin of your friends?

Poster- you are clearly weak-minded, you and your friends, that isnt an insult, its the truth.

If you're having a dilenma over what your friends say about your girls weight even though you yourself havent said anything, you need to allow the girl to find a good man for herself, because she got a weakling like you.

End of discussion grin grin
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by archangel1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2009
am a novice in dating women thats why i asked the forum for solution. i love both my friends and my girl friend. what steps willi take balance the equation?
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by symbian03(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2009
Just marry her & your problems are solved.
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2009
if ur friends can't accept her, tell them to fkuc off. EOD
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by izeek(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2009
post her pics make we see, cos its easy to claim love now but wat if d size nah die!
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by smooooooth: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2009
when will people learn to fall in love with the real person and not the container they live in. cos the real person is not short, tall, slim, fat, sexy, hot nor cold. he/she is just who u fell in love with.

and u dont need to listen to ur friends, cos they dont see what u see. u dnt have to discuss ur relationships with ur friends. besides matured peeps dnt wanna hear bout it anyway.
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by justwise(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
Stop calling her fatty, love ur girl and show those who hate the rela/ship the EXIT door
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
what are you kidding me. fatty! shocked how can you called the woman u love fatty tongue and about ur friends, u shouldn't gives a hoot what they think about her. social standing is soooo screwed up in the world now that people are scared to be themselves. it would hurt her if she knew your friends felt that way. i think you need to get passed it and stop associating urself with those sort of friends.
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by r231(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
no matter what you shouldn't be allowing your so called friends to be talking about your girlfriend like dat and you are a bad example as well what do you mean by FATTY come on mehn
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by yme1(f): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2009
they have all said it all
be a man and stand up for yourself
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by debest1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2009
poster wetin dey wrong with orobo gals? wink
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2009
Are you dating the girl or your friends?

What you see in her. . .they don't see. . .if your so bothered about this. . .why did you choose to date her in the first place? undecided
Re: My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! by Gabry(f): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2009
platinumnk:

When u started dating were you thinkin  of your friends?

Twinny, u said it gurl. U said it all and I dont have to say it out. Poster, answer those questions! angry

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? / We Have Seperated More Than 4 Times Yet I Still Want To Marry Her / Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.