Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship (942 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? / Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship by jlee(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2010
Pls i need mature minds to read through my life history and make sugestions on what i should do cos am in deep confussion

Am from a polygamous home of seven children, of which I happen to be the firstborn child. I have been seeking for admission to study a degree course in UNIBEN since I rounded up my SSCE but in the main while I enrolled for UNIBEN diploma course which I successfully rounded up 2007.
I met this girl a year after I rounded up my Diploma course; we were very much in love with each other. She happened to be an orphan who had relatives showing less concern of her existence. With her love burning in my hearth I summoned courage to assist her with every bit of strength I had in me. In order to make life easy for both of us to co-exit, I offered to share a roof with her.
A year and some months had past with me by her side, she made her SSCE, sooner later we started having issues, she began seeing staying with me under a roof un-married as inappropriate, when I couldn’t condole her anymore, we had to break apart in quarrel of which she left to stay alone. A month later we resolved our issues then I discovered she was having problems paying up her rent, out of love I strive to help her pay a year rent for her.
After two years of attempting UME and she also was unable to gain admission into UNIBEN, I decided she went for a par-time course in UNIBEN while I continued applying for admission with my diploma Crt.
Now with me by her she has successfully cleared for these year UNIBEN par-time in take, meanwhile because of my continuous failure in attempting to gain admission, I lost parental support which made me strive to help myself by engaging in mini jobs.
Honestly speaking we had spent two yrs of bitterness and sweetness (quarrelling and settlings) these quarrels has a hidden motivator by me. Over trying to meet up to her needs am left with little space to attend to my personal problems which is chocking me and making me look for escape by capitalizing every little issue in other to look for a successful breakup. But based on she has given me her hearth completely and not in any chance ready to date any other person, she would often come out very hurt even to the extent of finding life meaningless. {on two occasion she had attempted committing suicide} I feel I need pay full attention to my personal need but leaving her endangers her life, for she sees me as an inspiration for her living.

Thanks for taking your to read through now pls make ur suggestion
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship by Dyt(f): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
Love is stronger dan any economical situation,winks. Well well well,talk 2 er,make er understand n mayb she too can get smth doin
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship by rubi(f): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
I will advice you to save yourself first before saving her. If you don't work work in life and fail yourself she will be the one that will laugh at you at the end

She will not die, she will not commit suicide they are all manipulation
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship by karjard(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2010
he who fails tpo plan plan to fail,you are already going in the way of failure better retrace your step or you might regret it later in life.to love is not bad but when it becomes a burden there is something wrong.
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship by Vindy: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2010
Wat else rubi has said it all, u better stand or you fall together.
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship by iice(f): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2010
Kai, love with strings.
If she loves you, she would want to see you prosper even without you guys dating.
I would say focus on yourself first. How can you help her if it gets to the point you can't help yourself. The woman dey think so? undecided
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2010
She neva jam rich man ni, if she jam rich bobo she go forget u fast. U beta face ur life.
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship by CrazyMan(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2010
Think about this.

When a dehydrated man asked to carry two bags of cement for a journey of one kilometer or more; foolishly out of love or some ridiculous reasons, abandons his load and aids a friend who probably is carrying a lesser load for a shorter journey.

Now, form your own perspective, what do you think would happen to that man?

After exhausting all his strength to charity, do you think he would have enough to shoulder his own burden?

My dear, you have a burden at hand (your personal need) that should be your number one priority; every other thing else should come second.
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2010
Mhmm,,
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship by safarigirl(f): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2010
Explain 2 ha dat u're not financially buoyant enuf 2 foot both ur bills, it's either she gets a job or she drops out 4 u 2 finish, i blive u guys have gone thru enuf 2 stay 2geda in these tyms, but don't abandon ha afta ur education cos she'll b 2 "uneducated" 4 u by den, das wat most guys do, hope u're different.
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship by Emade(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2010
my brother this is big and at desame time small.fisst u are a first son with many responsibilite .the truth is both of u can not go to skool somebody must stop 4 one, tell her that she have to find some thing doing.but do not leave her u are all she got.god help u.

(1) (Reply)

Marrying An Older Lady / How Do You Know If Your Relationship Is Drifting Apart? / What Does This Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.