Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos (37036 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by GurlFriend: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2016
Kingsley and his beautiful fiancee Oyin had this really unique pre-wedding photoshoot. They went the proudly African route for their upcoming once in a lifetime event.

Queen Oyin, the lucky bride-to-be has this to say about her king, Kingsley:

No I'm not lucky, I'm blessed! Some years ago, all I saw in you was just a business partner / colleague, later I saw in you a gist partner and confidant I could share secrets with, then this journey of LOVE started like play n it's been nothing but beautiful.

I remember well how I would try to run away from u when we have little misunderstanding and you would grab me back and say to me "LOOK AT ME VERY WELL, U AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE, THIS FACE STARING AT U IS A FACE U WOULD WAKE UP TO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE"

I found ur confidence annoying then n only to realize eventually I really can't do without your sweet love. I always saw myself as a KING n u never disputed that, u only made me realize I still have to be a QUEEN to a KING.

You are not just a man to me, you are indeed a KING as ur name originally implies. I'm proud to be the QUEEN in ur Kingdom and thanks for still letting me be a KING outside your kingdom.

U see in me what d world don't. Thanks for being mine and mine alone. Yes Yes Yes!!! I'll gladly be ur Wifey!!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/checkout-lailas-blog-reader-unique-ooni.html

24 Likes

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Punstar: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2016
Nice couple.. ...they both look sumptuous

23 Likes

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2016
kiss
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2016
Cool wink

2 Likes

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by BarclaysV(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2016
Awesome

3 Likes

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
kiss
When are you dropping yours?undecided
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by kinggogo: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2016
Ayaff notin 2 say
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Laveda(f): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by kermitDfrog: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2016
That guy is huge, how him toy go be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
KissChrix:

When are you dropping yours?undecided
I want to surprise you all cheesy

Laveda:

angry
warizit?
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Omotayor123(f): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wetin Pre wedding pix no go cause Orishirishi concept.
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by tee59(f): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pre wedding picture season will soon pass lik dis economy recession. Iranu.

4 Likes

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
cry cry cry HML in advance
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by saxwizard(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
beard gang

3 Likes

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by classical15(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
This pre-wedding craze Ehen.
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by faitheverest(f): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nice shots!
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by shakablaiize(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
what is this??
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
kermitDfrog:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by mojeed4(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
suzan404:
cry cry cry HML in advance

Thought I saw HTML sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Thisis2raw(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
They both beautiful
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by basty: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
kermitDfrog:

Bad Boy.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

The rate I am been banned on NL is becoming another thing and I feel like leaving NL. My offence is comments on what has to do with Igbos.

I no longer find fun in NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Ayoswit(f): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
k, seen
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by bukynkwuenu: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
must i comment

1 Like

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is lovely. Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by MedicalSamwise(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ook
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by sisisioge: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
See class!
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Donbigi2(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
kermitDfrog:

As a "huge" guy, I find this offensive

Lol

1 Like

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by ibroh22(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
what I see is a huge black man with beard,,,the lady go hear am when it's time to play with his toy gun
Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by angeltolly(f): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Very Nice pictures. please show me more or......

1 Like

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by danhunter500(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
This Is Very Interestings!
I See A Great Couple.

2 Likes

Re: Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
mojeed4:

Thought I saw HTML sha cheesy
What's HTML

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Man Borrows Money From Girlfriend For Business, Only To Travel For His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.