Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention (45889 Views)

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths / My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Chugavey(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
MetaHuman:
Another charge coming soon

I'm really loving this new EFCC

No peace for the looters.

Loot, but you won't enjoy it in peace. grin

After collecting the loot, they'll save it for the unborn generation. And borrow for the present generation and gullible creatures like you will be jumping for a job well done... Chai! I miss Fela, common sense no common.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Chugavey:

[s]
After collecting the loot, they'll save it for the unborn generation. And borrow for the present generation and gullible creatures like you will be jumping for a job well done... Chai! I miss Fela, common sense no common.
[/s] like you said, common sense is not common.

If they kept the loot, someone else will come and frustrate them.
I don't expect a flat brain in a flat head like yourself to think in that line grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by NemzySeries(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
MetaHuman:

no peace 4 a SELECTED FEW not looters
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
NemzySeries:

no peace 4 a SELECTED FEW not looters
as long as the selected few are looters.. No problem grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by elopee3000(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
MetaHuman:

but abacha did not steal eeh kwa?northerners or Yoruba muslims think the same
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
elopee3000:
but abacha did not steal eeh kwa?northerners or Yoruba muslims think the same
and where is abacha... Flat heads think alike cheesy

Herd mentality
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by NemzySeries(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
MetaHuman:
as long as the selected few are looters.. No problem grin
derz problem.......dere shd b total clean up but wat I see is witch hunting of political gladiators......other pple didn't steal money? d clean up frm day 1 is concentrated on jst a particular group
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Gkemz: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
If you try to raise your head in the zoo, you're bundled into prison by EFCC or DSS. The tyrant can never rule forever. Whenever his name is being mentioned after his wicked reign, he'd be remembered as a monumental failure.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
NemzySeries:

derz problem.......dere shd b total clean up but wat I see is witch hunting of political gladiators......other pple didn't steal money? d clean up frm day 1 is concentrated on jst a particular group
yawnz

Total clean, partial clean up, As long as someone is cleaning something up, No problem.

If pdp cleaned military rule and also clean themselves, APC will have less crap to clean. The
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Abiri22: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
He still remember s his tweeter password sad sad sad sad sad sad grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by klax(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
FFK abeg go home and relax they have nothing to offer humanity they want to use evil to fight evil please from which dictionary that is coming from

Thief calling thief a thief nonsense. pls bro FFK go home and enjoy let them go and cook up another Harry Potter script you will still come out I stand by you any day anytime, I will only back down my support on everyone that were arrested on corruption only and until Amaechi is arrest, until and unless all decamped governors are arrest because they are the ones that finished nigeria, unless and until Dogara is show the exit door anything short of this is a bullshit. FFK go home and sleep well.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Mobsync(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
Who and who is he referring to as "we"? He should face his problems alone and not involve us. Or did "we" spend his money with him?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by suteco16: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
N50M bail for N26M allegation!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Ayatullah(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Antoeni(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Dis is jst d beginning, u haven't seen anything yet, Obanikoro ,Fayose ,Omisore.and. FFK u all go in s d Dasuki mata
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by petkoffDrake(m): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2016
MetaHuman:

So where are the looted money recovered? Where are they? Or what have it done to the zoo economy?

Zombie spotted
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by SirShymexx: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2016
My nyggah. grin

Yoruba warrior!

Salute!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2016
petkoffDrake:

So where are the looted money recovered? Where are they? Or what have it done to the zoo economy?

Zombie spotted
mor0n spotted

Do I look like EFCC or Buhari?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by NemzySeries(m): 12:49am On Nov 15, 2016
MetaHuman:
yawnz

Total clean, partial clean up, As long as someone is cleaning something up, No problem.

If pdp cleaned military rule and also clean themselves, APC will have less crap to clean. The
APC is not an inch beta dan PDP as dey claim.......as I type dis comment pple are looting money everyday in dis country.....APC is d Scam of d century
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by ewosk: 1:31am On Nov 15, 2016
sajubril:
Former minister of Aviation, Olufemi Olu-Kayode who was arrested for allegations of N26 million money laundering charges . He fulfiled his N50M bail application today.

What happens to this bail monies....

This bail money is almost twice as much as what he was charged for
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by madjune(m): 2:29am On Nov 15, 2016
This govt unwittingly making this man famous.

Why not lock him up and follow due process that goes with it?

Being in the news all the time can elevate one beyond his worth.

Trump is an example.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Ayatullah(m): 2:42am On Nov 15, 2016

"Thanks be to God. After another 24 days in detention I am finally out. Thanks for all ur love, prayers and support. We shall prevail." - FEMI FANIKAYODE

You will NEVER prevail. Darkness has never prevail over light. You will always have a case to answer as long as EFCC keep searching. For now, you are just on a short break.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by luvme0702: 2:55am On Nov 15, 2016
Oya quick quick go Bleep that your wife to calm your nerves.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Sagacity07: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2016
The question subconsciously budding among supporters and detractors alike is, "2yrs on, is this all you have to offer" ? Smh.....

In other news check out this 300 word hilarity, I trumped repressive government and shed light on how the "elite" view the masses. You can read it here . thank you. https://www.nairaland.com/3457257/orwellian-elite-herd#50916951
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by deb(m): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2016
ceeethru:
If I can steal the type of money femi fani kayode stole I will stay for kuje prison for two years after that, I will continue to enjoy the money when i am free.

You start having a rethink because a new Nigeria will emerge soon that will flush out the PMBs and the GEJs of this world and if you try what you wrote above, you will rot in jail and I mean complete rot.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by CXLVII: 4:14am On Nov 15, 2016
grin grin grin

Dude don humble

No more unusual bleating
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by greatman247(m): 5:45am On Nov 15, 2016
I hope this fool don learn small lessons? keep running your mouth like tap.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by superstarDikk(m): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2016
ceeethru:
If I can steal the type of money femi fani kayode stole I will stay for kuje prison for two years after that, I will continue to enjoy the money when i am free.
Like Bode George?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Charly68: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2016
EFCC is saying: you have swallowed part of our common wealth you must vomit it by fire by force. No I'll feeling on this matter.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2016
thats what you get when you take what does not belong to you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by timunstopable: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2016
See this ole jati jati

Saying We shall prevai

Who is We?When you stole millions of our money We dey dere

Now you dey shout we..Looking for solidarity

nonsense

FFk ole ajibole

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by nzechidi: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2016
A brave man with a brave heart, they will try but at the end we will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.