Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. (2007 Views)

Pdp’s Understanding Of Restructuring Nigeria Shallow — APC / Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths / Trump’s Inauguration: Fayose Lacks Understanding Of International Politics – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mr. Fani Kayode,

"Words have ruined more souls than any DEVIL'S agency. It is strange that the word, which is a chief ingredient of human uniqueness, should be a chief instrument of DEHUMANIZATION" Eric Hoffer.  

Your words Sir, which you wrote in your open public out-cry titled: THE HAUSA-FULANI, THE YORUBA AND THE SLAUGHTER is aimed at nothing more than another instrument you POLITICIANS use for further DEHUMANIZATION. It is for sure meant to IGNITE another FIRE of HORROR which of course this is what you POLITICIANS, are so skilled at doing.

Politicians are so skillful with mesmerizing words, of highly efficient POTENCY. Which they use in awakening the fears, envy, hatred of a group against another to their own SELFISH GAINS.

This is my own understanding of your out-cry and nothing more.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by TippyTop(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
@op WORDWORLD
you had no problem welcoming Kwankwaso but ready to pour scorn on Fani-Kayode who is a bona-fide Ile Ife man.

6 Likes

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
TippyTop:
@op WORDWORLD
you had no problem welcoming Kwankwaso but ready to pour scorn on Fani-Kayode who is a bona-fide Ile Ife man.

The Title of my thread says: My understanding of Mr. Fani Kayode's out-cry not Kwankwaso.

And like Fani Kayode, Kwankwaso is also a politician and i described who politicians are in my thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by vedaxcool(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

The Title of my thread says: My understanding of Mr. Fani Kayode's out-cry not Kwankwaso.

And like Fani Kayode, Kwankwaso is also a politician and i described who politicians are in my thread.

Please ignore COWNU pikin... he has rarely makes sensible posts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by AlBaqir(m): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2017
@ op, you make sense, and truly that's what politicians are. However, I don't trust Hausa for anything. Yoruba are more reasonable in situations compare to those goats. So possibility of truth in FFK revelation is very high.

# Gov. Aregbesola is simply trying to be diplomatic considering the Yorubas in the north. Mala will never hesitate to murder them all. Hence Aregbes subtleness.

2 Likes

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
AlBaqir:
@ op, you make sense, and truly that's what politicians are. However, I don't trust Hausa for anything. Yoruba are more reasonable in situations compare to those goats. So possibility of truth in FFK revelation is very high.

# Gov. Aregbesola is simply trying to be diplomatic considering the Yorubas in the north. Mala will never hesitate to murder them all. Hence Aregbes subtleness.

One of the major reasons the world is so messed up is because of our choice of double standard in our judgement of others.

Are you aware of Modakeke and Ile-Ife Conflict? There was so much blood. A conflict which started in 1997. It lasted for about 5 years. My point is this: IT WAS YOURUBAS KILLING YORUBAS not HAUSA killing YORUBAS. Infact there was this particular horrible incident. A man who hails from Ile-Ife killed his own wife all because she is from Modakeke while this woman bore him children.

The major problem is our HEARTS which we do not by delibrate effort cultivate to making it free from SELFISHNESS, GREED, DISHONESTY, PREJUDICE,................

It takes a lot of discipline to be a responsible human being. This discipline is what is lacking in most of us and of which we always have an education that fuels prejudice.

Let us work on our souls. The blood of innocent people we keep spilling everyday is ...................OMG!!! What a crazy world really.

Nigerians dont care about their fellow Nigerian lives. Why will SouthAfricans care about Nigerians when the life of a fellow Nigerian is so cheap in a fellow Nigerians hand on his own soil.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!

There is another version to the story FFK told of which this version doesnt justify the INSANITY displayed be MAN.

While FFK started his story from, a woman by the name Kubura was molested, physically abused, blood gushing out from her. This other version says that there was a disputation between the woman and a Hausa man which led to her slapping the Hausa Man. In retaliation, she was beaten mercilessly which shouldnt be so.

She went home to her husband who should have reported the case to the police. But instead he went to Sabo, to go and do what. OF COURSE TO GO AND FIGHT FOR HIS WIFE and being a leader in NURTW we know the mentality of these people.

And due to a few people's STUP!DITY see how many innocent people who have lost their lives and property.

Can this also be the case if a Modakeke woman should slap an Ile-Ife man?

Or FFK's version...assuming a Modakeke woman was molested, physically abused by an Ile-Ife Man?

The answer is yes because MAN becomes so CRAZY!!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
/
Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Demmzy15(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
WORDWORLD:

One of the major reasons the world is so messed up is because of our choice of double standard in our judgement of others.

Are you aware of Modakeke and Ile-Ife Conflict? There was so much blood. A conflict which started in 1997. It lasted for about 5 years. My point is this: IT WAS YOURUBAS KILLING YORUBAS not HAUSA killing YORUBAS. Infact there was this particular horrible incident. A man who hails from Ile-Ife killed his own wife all because she is from Modakeke while this woman bore him children.

The major problem is our HEARTS which we do not by delibrate effort cultivate to making it free from SELFISHNESS, GREED, DISHONESTY, PREJUDICE,................

It takes a lot of discipline to be a responsible human being. This discipline is what is lacking in most of us and of which we always have an education that fuels prejudice.

Let us work on our souls. The blood of innocent people we keep spilling everyday is ...................OMG!!! What a crazy world really.

Nigerians dont care about their fellow Nigerian lives. Why will SouthAfricans care about Nigerians when the life of a fellow Nigerian is so cheap in a fellow Nigerians hand on his own soil.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!

There is another version to the story FFK told of which this version doesnt justify the INSANITY displayed be MAN.

While FFK started his story from, a woman by the name Kubura was molested, physically abused, blood gushing out from her. This other version says that there was a disputation between the woman and a Hausa man which led to her slapping the Hausa Man. In retaliation, she was beaten mercilessly which shouldnt be so.

She went home to her husband who should have reported the case to the police. But instead he went to Sabo, to go and do what. OF COURSE TO GO AND FIGHT FOR HIS WIFE and being a leader in NURTW we know the mentality of these people.

And due to a few people's STUP!DITY see how many innocent people who have lost their lives and property.

Or FFK's version...assuming a Modakeke woman was molested, physically abused by an Ile-Ife Man?

You spoke the absolute truth. No offense to Christians, but I'm pretty sure this killings wouldn't have happened in places were Yoruba Muslims were more!

2 Likes

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
You spoke the absolute truth. No offense to Christians, but I'm pretty sure this killings wouldn't have happened in places were Yoruba Muslims were more!

My Dear brother, please kindly further explain your response. If i say i dont understand what you have written i will only be lying. I UNDERSTAND VERY WELL.

I have only requested for a further explanation so as to clarify some misrepresentation about Islam which is a design by Non-Muslims while Muslims are themselves fueling this misrepresentation about Islam. AND ITS VERY PATHETIC!!! My intention is to call you attention to this being your beloved brother. HONESTLY.

So what do you mean by "YORUBA MUSLIMS"!?
Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
AFONJA maka why?
Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Demmzy15(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
WORDWORLD:

My Dear brother, please kindly further explain your response. If i say i dont understand what you have written i will only be lying. I UNDERSTAND VERY WELL.

I have only requested for a further explanation so as to clarify some misrepresentation about Islam which is a design by Non-Muslims while Muslims are themselves fueling this misrepresentation about Islam. AND ITS VERY PATHETIC!!! My intention is to call you attention to this being your beloved brother. HONESTLY.

So what do you mean by "YORUBA MUSLIMS"!?
My bro, what I meant was that, this kind of butchery wouldn't have occurred in areas where Muslims are in majority. It cannot happen in areas like Ede, Iwo and many other parts of Osun because the Hausa community would have fully integrated. Something similar wanted to happen in Ede, but Muslim elders forbade it because you'll be killing your Muslim brothers and cautioned them. So there was restraint!

1 Like

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
My bro, what I meant was that, this kind of butchery wouldn't have occurred in areas where Muslims are in majority. It cannot happen in areas like Ede, Iwo and many other parts of Osun because the Hausa community would have fully integrated. Something similar wanted to happen in Ede, but Muslim elders forbade it because you'll be killing your Muslim brothers and cautioned them. So there was restraint!

My Dear brother, i am so glad you hit the nail on its head. "BUT MUSLIM ELDERS FORBADE IT BECAUSE YOU'LL BE KILLING YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND CAUTIONED THEM."

Thank you so much for this clarification may Allah bless you. I need not say too much any more. My main point is this the more we keep using terminologies like Yoruba Muslims, Hausa Muslims.................. this kind of coloration only weakens the bond of brotherhood. Such proclamation is nothing but call to ja'ahilyyah because shaitan have always used that pride in tribe to set us against one another while what we all should be striving for is PIETY and OBEDIENCE to the LORD OF THE WORLDS.

Allah says: "O mankind! We have created you from male and female and have made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. INDEED THE MOST NOBLEST OF YOU WITH ALLAH IS THE ONE WHO HAS TAQWAA(Piety and obeys Allah). Suratul Hujuraat 49:13

And our beloved Prophet did warn us too.

"Indeed there is no excellence for an Arab over a Non-Arab, nor a Non-Arab over an Arab, nor a White person over Black person nor Black over a white person except through TAQWAA. (Peity and Obedience to Allah).

The use of this invented TERMINOLOGY which qualifies a Muslim by his tribe and not Righteousness is causing alot of problems most especially when there is this sense of pride in tribe.

Thank you once again. May Allah bless you and those elders who forbade such attrocite.

Even if it were against Non-Muslims its still going to be wrong to act violently . WE ALL NEED TO LEARN TO STOP PUTTING LAWS IN OUR HANDS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by 2cato: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
to u and ur ilks xtians are the one throwing bombs and killing people emase to just to please and satisfy islam and earn 72 virgins when the get to hevean. Very dumb and pathetic of you

3 Likes

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Demmzy15(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
WORDWORLD:

My Dear brother, i am so glad you hit the nail on its head. "BUT MUSLIM ELDERS FORBADE IT BECAUSE IT YOU'LL BE KILLING YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND CAUTIONED THEM."

Thank you so much for this clarification may Allah bless you. I need not say too much any more. My main point is this the more we keep using terminologies like Yoruba Muslims, Hausa Muslims.................. this kind of coloration only weakens the bond of brotherhood. Such proclaimation is nothing but call to ja'ahilyyah because shaitan have always used that pride in tribe to set us against one another while what we all should be striving for is PIETY and OBEDIENCE to the LORD OF THE WORLDS.

Allah says: "O mankind! We have created you from male and female and have made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. INDEED THE MOST NOBLEST OF YOU WITH ALLAH IS THE ONE WHO HAS TAQWAA(Piety and obeys Allah). Suratul Hujuraat 49:13

"Indeed there is no excellence for an Arab over a Non-Arab, nor a Non-Arab over an Arab, nor a White person over Black person nor Black over a white person except through TAQWAA. (Peity and Obedience to Allah).

The use of this invented TERMINOLOGY which qualifies a Muslim by his tribe and not Righteousness is causing alot of problems most especially when there is this sense of pride in tribe.

Thank you once again. May Allah bless you and those elders who forbade such attrocity.

Even if it were against Non-Muslims its still going to be wrong to act violently . WE ALL NEED TO LEARN TO STOP PUTTING LAWS IN OUR HANDS.

Wallahi you're absolutely right! But you know how trolls behave here on Nairaland, some rhetorics like "we Yoruba Muslims......." grin by individuals who aren't even Muslims.

5 Likes

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
2cato:
to u and ur ilks xtians are the one throwing bombs and killing people emase to just to please and satisfy islam and earn 72 virgins when the get to hevean. Very dumb and pathetic of you

YOU DONT HAVE TO COME HERE TO EXHIBIT YOUR IGNORANCE AND HATRED ALL BECAUSE YOU ARE ANONYMOUS. PLEASE BEHAVE YOURSELF!!! HABA!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Demmzy15(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
2cato:
You people are throwing bomb which kills 300 people on a spot! angry

2 Likes

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
Wallahi you're absolutely right! But you know how trolls behave here on Nairaland, some rhetorics like "we Yoruba Muslims......." grin by individuals who aren't even Muslims.

I get you very well and that is one of the reasons we are also here. It is our responsibility to clarify such DETRIMENTAL NOTIONS just like that made by 2cato as it has been screwed into him or her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by AlBaqir(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
WORDWORLD:

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!

I agree with your points bro. and you will equally agree that Hausa's, Igbo's etc also have their internal sub-tribal or religious killings. In general, that is human being.

# The fact however still remain that Yorubas are more sensible than the hausas.
Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by AlBaqir(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Thank you so much for this clarification may Allah bless you. I need not say too much any more. My main point is this the more we keep using terminologies like Yoruba Muslims, Hausa Muslims.................. this kind of coloration only weakens the bond of brotherhood. Such proclamation is nothing but call to ja'ahilyyah because shaitan have always used that pride in tribe to set us against one another while what we all should be striving for is PIETY and OBEDIENCE to the LORD OF THE WORLDS.

# An average hausa, or hausa-fulani or Fulani does not care whether you are a Muslim. Once you do not belong to them tribally, you are obviously a second fiddle.

# No matter how sound you are religiously, only few of them will even pray behind you.

# And when fight broke out, there is nothing like brotherhood on their mind.

# Sheikh Abdurrahman Ahmad, the revere National Missioner of Ansarudeen recounted his experience when he was the MSSN Amir of ABU, Zaria. He was also nominated then as Imam. To his surprise largest percentage doesn't pray behind him. That is a case out of many.

# Apart from their self-acclaimed religious dominance, even in ruling this country, they firmly believe the power belong to them and it's their birthright.
Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by alfarouq(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
AlBaqir:

# An average hausa, or hausa-fulani or Fulani does not care whether you are a Muslim. Once you do not belong to them tribally, you are obviously a second fiddle.

# No matter how sound you are religiously, only few of them will even pray behind you.

# And when fight broke out, there is nothing like brotherhood on their mind.

# Sheikh Abdurrahman Ahmad, the revere National Missioner of Ansarudeen recounted his experience when he was the MSSN Amir of ABU, Zaria. He was also nominated then as Imam. To his surprise largest percentage doesn't pray behind him. That is a case out of many.

# Apart from their self-acclaimed religious dominance, even in ruling this country, they firmly believe the power belong to them and it's their birthright.
Some of the imams leading salat in Abu Zaria are yorubas and every one prays behind them. You can ask any trusted Muslim who is currently schooling on Zaria or has graduated of recent.
I am not saying that your claim did not happen before but I am telling you it must be during the time of ignorance Some people ignorantly think Islam is theirs or they are the custodians of islam .
I bet you that even then, some hausas might not pray behind him but most hausas prayed behind him because the truth is that he could not be made the amir which you confirmed he is, if the majority of the hausas are against him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by AlBaqir(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
alfarouq:

Some of the imams leading salat in Abu Zaria are yorubas and every one prays behind them. You can ask any trusted Muslim who is currently schooling on Zaria or has graduated of recent.
I am not saying that your claim did not happen before but I am telling you it must be during the time of ignorance Some people ignorantly think Islam is theirs or they are the custodians of islam .
I bet you that even then, some hausas might not pray behind him but most hausas prayed behind him because the truth is that he could not be made the amir which you confirmed he is, if the majority of the hausas are against him.

# Well things might be changing now and obviously you expect rapid change in educational environment. But to be honest, what percentage is that?

# The case of Sheik Ahmad. Obviously you are right that if he doesn't get higher % there is no way he will get the post. Well I don't know how MSSN select. Is it via election (which obviously many of the fanatic among them claimed to be kufr) or Shura committee? The fact is sheik Ahmad is too brilliant not to be chosen even if majority oppose. They can only keep their displeasure to themselves.

# Anyway, Hausa generally need to change their mentality. They are too aggressive and tribal.
Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Slimmos(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
Imagine my Yoruba brother drawing lines and joining the North because of religion..U had to bring Christianity into this..But why? The man day even started this ife stuff is a Muslim by name Akeem and his wife kubura. Just becos of it hatred for Christians, u had to bring Christianity into this...Bros and u want to go to aljanah lyk this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
AlBaqir let me with all kindness call your attention to your lamentations of which all that I see is nothing but PRIDE IN TRIBE.

AlBaqir:
Yoruba are more reasonable in situations compare to those goats.

Such PRIDE is one of the DAGGERS with which THE EVIL ONE shaitan uses to keep stabbing us, tearing the beautiful, colourful fabrics of our humanity to shreds, soaking it in blood. #PREJUDICE.

AlBaqir. Are you aware that when Chief Moshood Abiola contested for Presidency, President of Nigeria. Him being a YORUBA MAN and not a HAUSA MAN and a MUSLIM.

M.K.O Abiola won the HEARTS OF ALMOST ALL HAUSAS so much that the other contender who is a HAUSA MAN and a MUSLIM by the name BASHIR TOFA lost to M.K.O ABIOLA even in BASHIR TOFA'S own state, KANO STATE, which is the most populous HAUSA STATE in Nigeria then and uptil now?

AlBaqir, M.K.O wasn't just a YORUBA MAN but also a MUSLIM so that your lamentations about the HAUSAS that:

AlBaqir:

Also,

AlBaqir:

remains nothing but your own personal OPINION and not a TRUISM.

What I personally work with is a REALITY of PRECISION.

And that is a classical example I have given where HAUSAS UNANIMOUSLY VOTED FOR A YORUBA MAN. TOSSING THEIR OWN TRIBAL MAN TO THE CLASS OF SECOND FIDDLE IN A RACE IN WHICH WAS NOT JUST A RACE PUT A RACE FOR POWER.

From what I can understand from your responses you are as guilty as any PREJUIDIST person I know. Even though your allegations does have element of TRUTH.

I doubt if majority of the ANSARUDEENS will accept a HAUSA to be their SUPREME LEARDER being that Ansarudeen has fashion itself around TRIBAL SENTIMENTS. Its a YORUBA 'thing'.

The Jewish tribe claimed your kind of SENTIMENT and still claim it till today. They reduced everyone who is not a Jew to what they call GENTILES. One of the main reasons why the rejected PROPHET MUHAMMAD is nothing but because he wasn't a JEW but an ARAB.

I have this dear friend, whose skin is so much like that of Arabs. He was born that way with such a very unique complexion. When he travel for hajj along side his blood brother who is so dark in complexion. The Arabs treated him so differently, with kindness thinking he is one of their own. He got special treatment from them which wasn't given to his DARK complexioned brother. The BIG PROBLEM is when start to think ourselves better than others.

I hope you aware of this verse of the Glorious Quran.

1. Allah said (to Ibliss) : "What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?" He said: "I AM BETTER THAN HE": Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay." Quran 7:12.

THAT PRIDE AND ARROGANCE. "I am better" RUINED IBLISS YET MEN CONTINUE TO FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS TO THEIR OWN RUINATION ALWAYS PUFFED UP WITH PRIDE OVER THE BOUNTIES ALLAH HAS GIVEN MAN.

AlBaqir:

# The fact however still remain that Yorubas are more sensible than the hausas.

Let us all work on our souls by keeping it pure and humble for Allah alone.

Your allegation remains nothing but FALLACY OF COMPOSITION. Like to say all Muslims are TERRORIST!!! ISLAM PREACHES TERRORISM.

I have been trying with all effort to MASTER only one language which is "ABSOLUTE TRUTH".

"How many and deep are divisions between human beings! Not only are there divisions between races, nations, classes, and religions but also an almost total incomprehension between the sexes, the old and the young, sick and healthy. There will be NO SOCIETY if living together depends on (MISUNDERSTANDING) each other." Eric Hoffer.

Let us all strive in building a bond of compassion and righteousness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by madridguy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jazakalahu wordworld for this thread and your contribution so far.

Loving one another is the lasting solution to peace.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by leighcon(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Still similar elements of religious coloration, would it not have sounded nicer if it read "Elders stopped it because you'd be killing your fellow human beings". How is it important if in the midst of a problem, I am seeing Muslims, Christians, Budhist etc? If Islam forbids killing of fellow Muslims, does it not also forbid killing of fellow human beings, if it doesn't, then there is a flaw that needs correction.

Candidly, I think it is a low form of reasoning to base actions on what a person's religion is. Dangote and Femi Otedola will do business, sign agreements without considering religion but some drivers (as an example) who work for them, will select who to greet well and who not to greet well based on religious practice.

WORDWORLD:

My Dear brother, i am so glad you hit the nail on its head. "BUT MUSLIM ELDERS FORBADE IT BECAUSE YOU'LL BE KILLING YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND CAUTIONED THEM."

Thank you once again. May Allah bless you and those elders who forbade such attrocite.

2 Likes

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
leighcon:
Still similar elements of religious coloration, would it not have sounded nicer if it read "Elders stopped it because you'd be killing your fellow human beings". How is it important if in the midst of a problem, I am seeing Muslims, Christians, Budhist etc? If Islam forbids killing of fellow Muslims, does it not also forbid killing of fellow human beings, if it doesn't, then there is a flaw that needs correction.

Candidly, I think it is a low form of reasoning to base actions on what a person's religion is. Dangote and Femi Otedola will do business, sign agreements without considering religion but some drivers (as an example) who work for them, will
select who to greet well and who not to greet well based on religious practice.

Kindly read the last 5 lines of my words which you have quoted. It speaks the same language as yours. THERE IS NO RELIGIOUS COLORATION its about humanity. or better kindly take your time to read from the very begining of this thread so that you can connect the responds. Thank you.
Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by AlBaqir(m): 5:04am On Mar 21, 2017
@ WORDWORLD, I read your response with utmost attention and I appreciate your caution and call. Obviously I took into consideration several call of Islam against tribalism etc.

# Without wasting my time on Abiola's case. I remembered vividly the live transmitted Abiola's speech where he addressed Alhaji Tofa of illiteracy and called him "Omo awon ayagbe manudi". I put it to you that was an insult to the Hausas and that alone might make them change their decisions in voting for him.

# When it comes to politics, nobody plays it better than Yorubas. Yoruba is known for its wits and cunning style of political game. If you want attention of all Hausa/Fulani, all you need to do is to win the heart of their elders/leaders which I believe Abiola did perfectly.

The Hausa elders have the remote control of the vast majority of their subjects. They have been deliberately subjected to poverty life, illiteracy and false interpretation of Islam that you must listen to your rulers, so that they can be easily controlled.

However, I am still adamant on the fact that Yorubas are "more reasonable" than Hausas/Fulanis when problem erupt. This is my area of emphasis . I have seen and experience a lot bro.

# If you accuse me of tribal pride (mind you Yorubas have their own bag log of diseases), I want you to prove it to me that Hausas are not more tribal than Yorubas in all ramifications.

I highlighted earlier my cold heart with hausas/Fulanis:

# They are first class tribalist. They have this mentality that they are superior to every tribes in Nigeria.

# Aggressiveness and extreme anger (even to a simple matter). And taking life of others (even amongst themselves) is nothing to them.

# Lack of religious freedom

# Using religion as cover up and committing atrocities in the name of Islam.

Remove those things from them then I have nothing more against them.

* 38 people were said to have been arrested by the police in Ile Ife, all Yorubas. How many Hausa/Fulanis have been arrested so far following the ceaseless killing of innocent souls by the herdsmen across the nation? Do you know how many southern Kaduna Christians that were wasted coldblooded? Remember the time Corp members were ceaselessly being murdered in various northern states? What about many non-Hausas that have been murdered in Hausa land over the years. Nothing was ever done. Nobody has ever been brought to book. Such cases are usually been sweep under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by AlBaqir(m): 5:08am On Mar 21, 2017
@ WORDWORLD, I read your response with utmost attention and I appreciate your caution and call. Obviously I took into consideration several call of Islam against tribalism etc.

# Without wasting my time on Abiola's case. I remembered vividly the live transmitted Abiola's speech where he addressed Alhaji Tofa of illiteracy and called him "Omo awon ayagbe manudi". I put it to you that was an insult to the Hausas and that alone might make them change their decisions in voting for him.

# When it comes to politics, nobody plays it better than Yorubas. Yoruba is known for its wits and cunning style of political game. However, if you want the attention of Hausa/Fulani, all you need to do is to win the heart of their elders/leaders which I believe Abiola did perfectly.

The Hausa elders have the remote control of the vast majority of their subjects. They have been deliberately subjected to poverty life, illiteracy and false interpretation of Islam that you must listen to your rulers, so that they can be easily controlled.

However, I am still adamant on the fact that Yorubas are "more reasonable" than Hausas/Fulanis when problem erupt. This is my area of emphasis . I have seen and experience a lot bro.

# If you accuse me of tribal pride (mind you Yorubas have their own bag log of diseases), I want you to prove it to me that Hausas are not more tribal than Yorubas in all ramifications.

I highlighted earlier my cold heart with hausas/Fulanis:

# They are first class tribalist. They have this mentality that they are superior to every tribes in Nigeria.

# Aggressiveness and extreme anger (even to a simple matter). And taking life of others (even amongst themselves) is nothing to them.

# Lack of religious freedom

# Using religion as cover up and committing atrocities in the name of Islam.

Remove those things from them then I have nothing more against them.

* 38 people were said to have been arrested by the police in Ile Ife, all Yorubas. How many Hausa/Fulanis have been arrested so far following the ceaseless killing of innocent souls by the herdsmen across the nation? Do you know how many southern Kaduna Christians that were wasted coldblooded? Remember the time Corp members were ceaselessly being murdered in various northern states? What about many non-Hausas that have been murdered in Hausa land over the years. Nothing was ever done. Nobody has ever been brought to book. Such cases are usually been sweep under the carpet.

4 Likes

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by loopman: 6:33am On Mar 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
AFONJA maka why?

Grow some sense to commensurate with your age! That nonsense you wrote up there can only come forth from a five years old kid, an I'm sure you are older than that.
Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by loopman: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2017
The stupid goatiiee aregbe will surely pay for delivering his kindred to that weak old sick man in Abuja that threatened him to bring the Yorubas involved or risk having problem with him.

2 Likes

Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2017
My friend, shut da fck up. You won't see anything wrong with the one-sided arrest. You Yoruba Moslems, your days in the SW are numbered. Bunch of useless fanatics.
Re: My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
AlBaqir:

To hell with diplomacy. What are the malas waiting for? Enough of empty threats. They should get started already. Bunch of coward. Hausa Fulanis are littered everywhere in the SW. We will have a field day too

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Punch Newspaper Headlines [31 May, 2017]. / Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu Whatsapp Chat LEAKED / Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.