Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention (45890 Views)

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths / My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by basadenet: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2016
At the end of the day no case submission by efcc.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Whyem15: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2016
The only thing baffling me is that he hasn't even denied the charges and yet some unfortunate people are supporting him to the detriment of their children's future.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2016
NemzySeries:

APC is not an inch beta dan PDP as dey claim.......as I type dis comment pple are looting money everyday in dis country.....APC is d Scam of d century
okay. When another party come in, they will probe them too.

For now, lemme enjoy this new EFCC Abeg.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by jahsharon: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
What does Buhari want?

Buhari wants no peace for the looters. Buhari wants all looters to be in jail but corrupt Judges are shielding the looters after collecting bribes from looters.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention by july66: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2016
sajubril:
Former minister of Aviation, Olufemi Olu-Kayode who was arrested by EFCC operatives on October 21st on allegations of N26 million money laundering charges is finally out of prison after 24 days in detention and he's set to reunite with his family. He fulfiled his N50M bail application today.

He excitedly shared the news on Facebook where he wrote:

'Thanks be to God. After another 24 days in detention I am finally out. Thanks for all ur love, prayers and support. We shall prevail.'

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/olufemi-olu-kayode-finally-out-of.html

I am sure they must have told him to shut his mouth or they will come for him again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.