Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (636569 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by UIA04(f): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hello doctor I need your help
When I was younger, whenever I did physical activities like running at a distance, I usually felt severe pain on my chest or a kinda pull at my side like inside my rib cage.

I don't run again so I can't tell if such things are still there, but from time to time, I feel severe pain on my left shoulder for a while.

And I just remembered I uses to have severe headache once in a while before but it stopped.

Are those signs of heart problem or should I be less concerned?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
I am experiencing stomach ache now and i notice blood on my stool. Advice please
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by olamziee: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital?

Thank you Docs.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sd6: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
hello doctors, i need some help. been having lower back, buttock and heel pain. mri report seems ok but xray says there's straightening of the normal lumbar lordosis. Been going to doctors for a while yet symptoms persist.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Teeshafoods(f): 3:12am On Apr 29, 2016
At Teeshafo Foods,we believe that when babies are happy on the inside, they're happy on the outside too.Giving your baby everything they need means loads of love, care and a balanced weaning diet.
Our SOYA BEANS MIX is enriched with important nutrients that helps your kids grow strong and ever happy. It contains:

Crayfish
Dryfish
Groundnut
Millet
Guines corn
Soya beans

Have you tried this combination?We have neatly blended it in powdered form and we get tremendious responses from Mothers everyday about the taste and babies reaction to it. Why not try this now and have a healthy looking baby?

Its packaged in 5kg and 10kg ONLY.
BBM: 30FD6861
Delivery to anywhere in Nigeria is available.
Pay on delivery to any part of Nigeria.

Try it and let's also hear your testimony.

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ezewyne: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Don't use funbact A until you read this . http://www.healthcareinternetworkshops.com/2016/02/funbact-review-funbact-effect-funbact.html?m=1

Yes funbact A is a good cream for rashes and other but what are the side effects and the users experience. Click on link to read more.http://www.healthcareinternetworkshops.com/2016/02/funbact-review-funbact-effect-funbact.html?m=1
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tatacherie: 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
Gudevening Drs.weldone on d goodworks/support ure giving here.pls how do I manage boils resulting from heat rashes on my 14 weeks old daughter?it seems she's in pains especially wen d sites are touched. Should she b placed on antibiotics already?TIA
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 10:23am On May 03, 2016
Hello Dr. Balogun,

Good morning to you and every other doc in the house.

please i live in a village where i dont have access to good medical treatmetn. i was sick and dr. i visited told me that i have malaria which he placed me on drugs and one of my ear start having problem.

i later went to town where i did a test and they said it was a typhiod and some antibiotic was given to me, please help me, my ear is going gradually and i dont want that to happen.

what can i do sir.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nellybenn: 7:12pm On May 15, 2016
Am in the hospital now my brother was transfused with two pint of blood and after the transfusion he started experiencing heaviness in him up to a point that he can't work and when he complained to the doctor he was saying that it's not because of the blood that the reason is that he loose weight before, and they want to transfuse him another two pint. Please can anaemia cause heaviness? won't transfusing him another blood compound The problem? Please i need your help and what might cause it. Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nellybenn: 7:20pm On May 15, 2016
Balogun:
Health Checks. Doctor in the House

For all you Nairalanders I have decided to be your official doctor in the house. I have found this site so helpful in bonding me to my motherland I have decided to give medical advice with the usual disclaimer. This is just advice. Further treatment should be sought from your personal physician!

Am in the hospital now my brother was transfused with two pint of blood and after the transfusion he started experiencing heaviness in him up to a point that he can't work and when he complained to the doctor he was saying that it's not because of the blood that the reason is that he loose weight before, and they want to transfuse him another two pint. Please can anaemia cause heaviness? won't transfusing him another blood compound The problem? Please i need your help and what might cause it. Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by olasmith10(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2016
BASIC AND ADVANCED ULTRASOUND TRAINING
OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND;Training-for-ultrasound-technician

TRANSABDOMINAL OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND
TRANSVAGINAL OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND
3D/4D OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND

GYNAECOLOGY ULTRASOUND;

TRANSABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND
TRANSVAGINAL ULTRASOUND
SONOHYSTEROGRAPHY ULTRASOUND

ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND;

UROLOGICAL(KIDNEY AND PROSTATE) ULTRASOUND
GASTROINTESTINAL ULTRASOUND
TRANSRECTAL ULTRASOUND
HEPATOBILIARY(LIVER AND BILIARY TRACT) ULTRASOUND

SMALL PARTS ULTRASOUND;

BREAST ULTRASOUND
TESTICULAR ULTRASOUND
THYROID ULTRASOUND
SALIVARY GLANDS ULTRASOUND
MSK & SOFT TISSUE ULTRASOUND
OCULAR(EYE) ULTRASOUND

Contact us today
Mobile No: 08074661723, 08168529179, 09032387828
http://devinediagnostics.com
email: info@devinediagostics.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 22, 2016
hello doc,can u pls help with infos,drugs nd precautions for someone diagnosed with diabetes
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Tayepee: 9:15am On May 30, 2016
Hi doc, my fiancee had an abortion,and after the abortion almost for more than two month going three month now, she's not seeing her period, went to the hospital and the doctor referred us to do scan, which later revealed that her menstruation gland or something is gummed.
Below is the attachment of the result and you should know better, now there's no mean of conceiving without having her period, please help on what possible solution to this... It's really killing and I love her, the fault of the abortion is on me!!!

1 Share

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bouncer007: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Hi doctor, please how do i treat genital warts and skin tags,,,, thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Balogun:
Health Checks. Doctor in the House

For all you Nairalanders I have decided to be your official doctor in the house. I have found this site so helpful in bonding me to my motherland I have decided to give medical advice with the usual disclaimer. This is just advice. Further treatment should be sought from your personal physician!
/plz wen i was 10yrz i had a priapism nd since den i cnt av erection am 20 nw
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Wizdude(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Hello guys,
Any professional in the arthroscopy filed? I need help and advice.
I dislocated my right shoulder on Nov the 6th, 2013 and since then, the dislocation has occurred 4 times - the last which was Feb 8, last year.
At the hospital I visited, they said I needed a surgery right away (which is quite expensive for me to afford) but with the result of the MRI scan I did, there was nothing to prove that I needed a surgery urgently.
I want to know if there's any other thing to do cos I want to go back to physiotherapy and try to strengthen my shoulder muscles.
I need REAL help. Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by SureOtunba: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello Noble Docs in the House,
Please I need advice on how to sue a clinic the gives my wife a wrong genotype result. I am AS and they tested her and claim she's AA, after wedding now she was tested during ante natal, and they tested her to be AS.
The clinic should pay for this, Please kindly advise.... if you need to talk to me... 08035176142 or otunba4ever@gmail.com.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
UIA04:
Hello doctor I need your help
When I was younger, whenever I did physical activities like running at a distance, I usually felt severe pain on my chest or a kinda pull at my side like inside my rib cage.

I don't run again so I can't tell if such things are still there, but from time to time, I feel severe pain on my left shoulder for a while.

And I just remembered I uses to have severe headache once in a while before but it stopped.

Are those signs of heart problem or should I be less concerned?

See your doctor for an cardiac exam and ECG - you may indeed have a heart issue especially if you get other symptoms such as lightheaded, short of breath. However, it could just be just your chest musculature that is strained.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
tayepee: take her to see a gynecologist, copious fluid in pouch of douglas is not normal.

wizdude: continue with physiotherapy and moderate pain control as needed

nellybenn: your brother was probably reacting to the transfusion. I hope he is well.

guest12345: what is this antibiotics that you were give? Many of them are ototoxic.

tatcherie: have to limit the number of staph flora on her skin. Buy anti-staph creams/lotions/washes and apply on her. Alternatively, you could do oral antibiotics if the boils become systemic (fever, chills etc.)
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mrluv(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Xiadnat:
mrluv:

Your previous posts show that you got a stool culture/ova/parasites and it lists that you have salmonella and shigella.

So, you likely are dealing with infection that needs to be treated first if the lab result is accurate. That's the antibiotics I provided.

Try that first.dr thank u re one of the person dat help me to defeat this devilish sickness but the problem am facing now is makin me to worry after was free frm the sickness my body has not recover wat i mean by that wen i was stil battling with the sickness i normally go toilet 10 time a day anytime i eat any food then it wud not take 20min before i wud go toilet so then i even refuse eat cus going to toilet very min tired me cus of that i lose weight and i became very lean but now the sickness is gone and am eating now but i am stil very lean to the extent dat know me wen they see me on the road or anywhere wud call me and said am lean oo am i sick i wud say yes before am sick but now am fine one elderly woman last week was advise me that am stil lean whether am stil feeling sick i said am fine she now ask me whether am not feeling any weakness in my body i said no she now advice me to go to the hospital for test to know why am still lean.DR wat might be the cause why i have not regain my weight back

Regards

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mrluv(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Xiadnat:
mrluv:

Your previous posts show that you got a stool culture/ova/parasites and it lists that you have salmonella and shigella.

So, you likely are dealing with infection that needs to be treated first if the lab result is accurate. That's the antibiotics I provided.

Try that first.dr thank u re one of the person dat help me to defeat this devilish sickness but the problem am facing now is makin me to worry after was free frm the sickness my body has not recover wat i mean by that wen i was stil battling with the sickness i normally go toilet 10 time a day anytime i eat any food then it wud not take 20min before i wud go toilet so then i even refuse eat cus going to toilet very min tired me cus of that i lose weight and i became very lean but now the sickness is gone and am eating now but i am stil very lean to the extent dat know me wen they see me on the road or anywhere wud call me and said am lean oo am i sick i wud say yes before am sick but now am fine one elderly woman last week was advise me that am stil lean whether am stil feeling sick i said am fine she now ask me whether am not feeling any weakness in my body i said no she now advice me to go to the hospital for test to know why am still lean.DR wat might be the cause why i have not regain my weight back or is there any blood tonic and suppliment i can take to regain my weight?

Regards

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mrluv(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Xiadnat:
mrluv:

Try that first.

Regards
thank u re one of the person dat
help me to defeat this devilish sickness but the
problem am facing now is makin me to worry after
was free frm the sickness my body has not
recover wat i mean by that wen i was stil battling
with the sickness i normally go toilet 10 time a
day anytime i eat any food then it wud not take
20min before i wud go toilet so then i even refuse
eat cus going to toilet very min tired me cus of
that i lose weight and i became very lean but now
the sickness is gone and am eating now but i am
stil very lean to the extent dat know me wen they
see me on the road or anywhere wud call me and
said am lean oo am i sick i wud say yes before
am sick but now am fine one elderly woman last
week was advise me that am stil lean whether am
stil feeling sick i said am fine she now ask me
whether am not feeling any weakness in my body i
said no she now advice me to go to the hospital
for test to know why am still lean.DR wat might
be the cause why i have not regain my weight
back or is there any blood tonic and suppliment i
can take to regain my weight?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mrluv(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Xiadnat:
mrluv:

I think that you are not being appropriately treated. So, the stool culture shows presence of salmonella and shigella?

If that is correct, then try: ciprofloxaci.n 500mg twice a day for 5 to 7 days.

You also need to change or sanitize your water/food source as you are possibly at risk of re-infection.

Practice good sanitary techniques: wash hands, avoid exposures.

Before you take medicine: pls. be sure you are not allergic to it.
thank u re one of the person dat
help me to defeat this devilish sickness but the
problem am facing now is makin me to worry after
was free frm the sickness my body has not
recover wat i mean by that wen i was stil battling
with the sickness i normally go toilet 10 time a
day anytime i eat any food then it wud not take
20min before i wud go toilet so then i even refuse
eat cus going to toilet very min tired me cus of
that i lose weight and i became very lean but now
the sickness is gone and am eating now but i am
stil very lean to the extent dat know me wen they
see me on the road or anywhere wud call me and
said am lean oo am i sick i wud say yes before
am sick but now am fine one elderly woman last
week was advise me that am stil lean whether am
stil feeling sick i said am fine she now ask me
whether am not feeling any weakness in my body i
said no she now advice me to go to the hospital
for test to know why am still lean.DR wat might
be the cause why i have not regain my weight
back or is there any blood tonic and suppliment i
can take to regain my weight?
Best
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mrluv(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
dr thank u re one of the person dat help me to defeat this devilish sickness but the problem am facing now is makin me to worry after was free frm the sickness my body has not recover wat i mean by that wen i was stil battling with the sickness i normally go toilet 10 time a day anytime i eat any food then it wud not take 20min before i wud go toilet so then i even refuse eat cus going to toilet very min tired me cus of that i lose weight and i became very lean but now the sickness is gone and am eating now but i am stil very lean to the extent dat know me wen they see me on the road or anywhere wud call me and said am lean oo am i sick i wud say yes before am sick but now am fine one elderly woman last week was advise me that am stil lean whether am stil feeling sick i said am fine she now ask me whether am not feeling any weakness in my body i said no she now advice me to go to the hospital for test to know why am still lean.DR wat might be the cause why i have not regain my weight back or is there any blood tonic and suppliment i can take to regain my weight?

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.