Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates (11891 Views)

Senator Ben Bruce Chats With Students At Government Secondary School, Abuja / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Josmila(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2016
But he's failed to reject the exotic car shared to every Senator and HOR member.

Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by onatisi(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
Buhari is just confused and unprepared to Govern Nigeria.

Dollar will get to 500 Naira by January
It will cross 500 naira . This government has simply lost it all. The masses that took free rice and fufu to vote for him will be the ones to suffer it all

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by olaitan9291(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Dreal11247:
When the President is more interested in Islamising the country than fixing it, what again do you expect. But the will of God will surely prevail.

Please, make me understand. Are the people travelling to Jerusalem for pilgrimage are Muslims?
Are they not getting the forex at the special rates? why writing like an illiterate?
why don't you think before you write? be rational, don't let your hatred for a religion make your judgement biased.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by dornald: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
betty202020:
what makes him a hypocrite?
Dont mind that one, may be he is hypocrite for telling truth.
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by obailala(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2016
I thought this issue has since been explained and thrashed by the CBN over 6 months ago?... Or are new pilgrims still getting forex at special rate till date?... Why is Bruce exhuming the dead?
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2016
DonaTee:

and u calling pple Jesus freaks is not hate?

Nne go drink akamu. We have seen u.

when a religion in dis Modern era still kill senselessly without reasoning all because of belief does that not show fanatism?
Always on defensive of evil acts dat go on in broad daylight.

Say d truth n set ur sef free

yea the Jesus freak part is uncalled for.. but when you have soo many ignorant peeps on the internet, there is so much you can hold back before you start responding the same way they do. but hey.. is killing peeps in any era modern or ancient justified.. you seem to be forming a basis
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Originalsly: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2016
betty202020:
what makes him a hypocrite?
Why would you ask him a question?.... you want him to open his mouth and farth again?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Dreal11247:
When the President is more interested in Islamising the country than fixing it, what again do you expect. But the will of God will surely prevail.

Man must intervene, God has done enough. grin
Get ready to vote or let's all continue suffering.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

One of the enemies of Nigeria, God will shame you.
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Semper247(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Nnew:
Is dis country cursed?...Lord Am done pls!!!!

Good..

Now that u are done, u know what to do.

I sell ropes at discounted prices. Dm me
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by jahsharon: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Welcomme:
Typical muslim!What has dangote job offer got to do with this? I only said wat is obvious and thankGod with ur behaviour u hav shown me that I am 100% right. TYPICAL MUSLIM!

I am a proud Muslim. A very very proud typical Muslim. Haters can take the middle finger.

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2016
Timoleon:
For what its worth, this observation seems kinda stale...the cbn governor already addressed this topic extensively months ago when it was hot as a topic. As for the airlines, they have been known to cut corners over the years wether forex be available or not. I am of the opinion that the airlines can pull thier resources together in a consortium and buy up or partner with one of the oil well owners, and refine their needed aviation fuel.

Ps, i agree that the state should distance itself from religion...i just feel this particular scenarion here has been addressed months ago and is a case of flogging a dead horse.

No mind those wailers, They are ready to jump up and start commenting on this thread, They are the real zombie cos they listen to anything their masters ask them to do.
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Dreal11247: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2016
olaitan9291:

Please, make me understand. Are the people travelling to Jerusalem for pilgrimage are Muslims?
Are they not getting the forex at the special rates? why writing like an illiterate?
why don't you think before you write? be rational, don't let your hatred for a religion make your judgement biased.
Its because of what people will say that made him to extend it to Christians.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by adefizzy(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

The most confused president we've had in Nigeria, I regretted voting for him. Nothing is working and he keep flying to unnecessary places to make comments that damages the country more.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by otokx(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

Is it no longer December again?
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Sall:
He is very right on this one. Religion should be barn from politics. Government should not be involve in religion activities what so ever.
I think I agree with you on this

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by alaskido(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:

BEN MURRAY BRUCE is a hypocrite...

And what are you? Are you better off. You are just a religious bigot or I will say fanatic.
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
nghubs1:
Common Sense Senator Ben Murray Bruce have revealed that Nigerian airlines are having difficulties servicing airplanes because they cannot get forex.

Senator Bruce questioned why pilgrims get forex at special rates while airlines can’t get it to buy parts and are flying planes that could drop.

Airlines are forced to cut corners and put lives at risk. The planes are overworked without access to necessary service and parts

Right now in Nigeria, even aviation fuel isn’t available. Airlines are forced to cut corners and put lives at risk.

Senator Bruce noted that in Nigeria, even aviation fuel is not available.

Senator Ben Bruce is one of the most active senators in present administration.

http://nghubs.com/ben-bruce-questions-why-pilgrims-get-forex-at-special-rates/
... Islam and politics are inseparable. This is one of the greatest challenge we are having today in Nigeria.
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by vislabraye(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Timoleon:
For what its worth, this observation seems kinda stale...the cbn governor already addressed this topic extensively months ago when it was hot as a topic. As for the airlines, they have been known to cut corners over the years wether forex be available or not. I am of the opinion that the airlines can pull thier resources together in a consortium and buy up or partner with one of the oil well owners, and refine their needed aviation fuel.

Ps, i agree that the state should distance itself from religion...i just feel this particular scenarion here has been addressed months ago and is a case of flogging a dead horse.

Are you for real .
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Ohikwuobanyi: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin grin grin I laugh when people disturb themselves on issues that they can not do anything to change. PMB is northern president then why are you complaining. APC this, APC that abeg ipob where Ikemba Ojukwu party

If una don't forget i mean APGA, their was a time in this country they called PDP northern party grin grin grin hahahahahaaaaa i still dey laugh oooooo..
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Smooyis(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Why are Nigerian senators earning so much salary and income in the midst of penury among the majority? Over to you sir senator. shocked
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by ikombe: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2016
hazyfm1:

Is that you in the pix? You look finer than your mum
undecided
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by ikombe: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Ohikwuobanyi:
grin grin grin I laugh when people disturb themselves on issues that they can not do anything to change. PMB is northern president then why are you complaining. APC this, APC that abeg ipob where Ikemba Ojukwu party

If una don't forget i mean APGA, their was a time in this country they called PDP northern party grin grin grin hahahahahaaaaa i still dey laugh oooooo..

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Timoleon(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
vislabraye:

Are you for real .
yes, i am for real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Codeine Abuse Is The Handiwork Of A Hopeless Economy – Shehu Sani / President Buhari Appoints Abike Dabiri As Chairman Of The National Diaspora Comm / 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Deliver Successors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.