Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (49915 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by lepasharon(f): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Married men in the house shouldn't flatter themselves undecided

Not every young lady is attracted to thinning hair, big belly and wrinkly penisss.

Why do crusty old men think they are on the same level as a pretty girl?
Even in the presence of ur wife and kids some of you act like foolss around young girls.

Why didnt you stay single if you wanted to mess around?

#Marriedbutactingsingle

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by HARDDON: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
Yet they'd marry tomorow n want a faithful husby!

They r d type that cant trust d man they r married to cos of what they done aforetimes.

They r d ones thst gets booted out of theiR homes strangely cos kama la B

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Missmossy(f): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
No reason whatsoever justifies dating a married man. For those who indulge in such karma is a naughty lady. Moreover this life we are in we would definitely reap whatever we sow.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
6. ...because He lied about his marital status and she fell for it hook,line and sinker.

Hmmmmmmmm

Still good to know
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Hades2016(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
ok since some woman prefer married man , I love married woman too they are so sweet and nice grin
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by lepasharon(f): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Missmossy:
No reason whatsoever justifies dating a married man. For those who indulge in such karma is a naughty lady. Moreover this life we are in we would definitely reap whatever we sow.

Remember it is the man that is cheating not the young lady, who should know better?
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by usibengate(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Because they are just desperately wicked
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Missmossy(f): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
lepasharon:

Remember it is the man that is cheating not the young lady, who should know better?
Hmmm the young lady herself could be dating a young man as it happens most times. Even if the married man knows better, that doesn't mean he won't indicate his interest in a young lady. Her ability to say no and stand by it makes the difference between right and wrong.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by linearity: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
beautiful232:
I don't believe in this at all....Cause you can still meet a good single guy...and he will treat you so right and love you too

who says married men are romantic

ha ha ha
It appear you have some experience with married men and romance, please spill the beans.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by megareal: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2016
Its mostly money. I have a friend who dates married men. She told me once that most often she feels like slapping and tearing the men to pieces when they are humping her. She feels disgusted with herself after the act.

I asked her, why don't you just stop? She said she needed the money. Me I dnt understand how one can sleep with a man u feel nauseous just looking at.

I rated her crazy that day and after my wedding, I dey torchlight her wella where ma hubby is concerned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2016
Some nairaland girls sabi deceive themselves no be small! See them.........i can't date a married man! It's wickedness! You need to find out about him before dating him!......yeye dey sme!

Stop deceiving yourselves.........majority of you girls currently date a married man! Yes! Because he's rich! And some other reasons like; Married men really knows how to take care of a woman more than these "single chewing gum boyz"! Owo ni koko!

I speak from experience.........i have a married friend who fvcks around. He's rich, correct six pack, tall and handsome! They just flock around him like say tomorrow no dey! I was opportuned to talk to one of them and the useless reason she gave was: "he's nice, generous, sexy, good in bed and handsome" "he's every woman's dream! She even misyern say; if he were to be single, I would do juju to hook him!

Just imagine!

None of you is willing to stay with a single hustling guy and hustle with him.

#we know as e dey go abeg!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by paparazzi1987(m): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Nairaland and stupid topics is just like Nigeria and recession
grin
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by centboy123456(m): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Tpave:
No 1 is money NO 2 is money No 3 is money No 4 is money No 5 is money etc

Oga u dey vex oh waiting happen na
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Badgers14: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
7: Bc Al dose ladies ar insane, u hv no reason to run after a married man

Not commending ladies running after married men.
But here is the thing, the man made a promise to be faithful to his wife, the side chick did not make such promise.

The side chick is going about her business.

All blames should be to the guys that can't zip up angry
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by centboy123456(m): 1:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Hades2016:
ok since some woman prefer married man , I love married woman too they are so sweet and nice grin

Oga hw did u know married woman are sweet bros abeg tell us I want to know more

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by centboy123456(m): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2016
austinosita:
Some nairaland girls sabi deceive themselves no be small! See them.........i can't date a married man! It's wickedness! You need to find out about him before dating him!......yeye dey sme!

Stop deceiving yourselves.........majority of you girls currently date a married man! Yes! Because he's rich! And some other reasons like; Married men really knows how to take care of a woman more than these "single chewing gum boyz"! Owo ni koko!

I speak from experience.........i have a married friend who fvcks around. He's rich, correct six pack, tall and handsome! They just flock around him like say tomorrow no dey! I was opportuned to talk to one of them and the useless reason she gave was: "he's nice, generous, sexy, good in bed and handsome" "he's every woman's dream! She even misyern say; if he were to be single, I would do juju to hook him!

Just imagine!

None of you is willing to stay with a single hustling guy and hustle with him.

#we know as e dey go abeg!

Oga nor mind them na money them dey fine dey nor one stay with a hustling guy na big tin dey want fOOlIsH girls that y u fVc'K them na say tomrrow no dey
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by fkdmods: 1:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
6. ...because He lied about his marital status and she fell for it hook,line and sinker.

The topic said "prefer" married men. Key word here is prefer. Which means in this scenario, they knew the men were married. English no be una forte.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2016
megareal:
Its mostly money. I have a friend who dates married men. She told me once that most often she feels like slapping and tearing the men to pieces when they are humping her. She feels disgusted with herself after the act.

I asked her, why don't you just stop? She said she needed the money. Me I dnt understand how one can sleep with a man u feel nauseous just looking at.

I rated her crazy that day and after my wedding, I dey torchlight her wella where ma hubby is concerned.

You better give that your friend 1000 yards make your torchlight ba3 nor go run down one day and nor shine reach to monitor her. My elder sister had a friend like that. I had to chase the gal away from her life coz she comes to my sister's matrimonial home anyhow and na heavy runs gal who specialize in married men.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by megareal: 1:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Stelvin101:

You better give that your friend 1000 yards make your torchlight ba3 nor go run down one day and nor shine reach to monitor her. My elder sister had a friend like that. I had to chase the gal away from her life coz she comes to my sister's matrimonial home anyhow and na heavy runs gal who specialize in married men.

True. She is out of my life now, thank God. Loaned 400k from me and refused to pay back. As she be sef, I use dat excuse send her out of my life.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 15, 2016
megareal:

True. She is out of my life now, thank God. Loaned 400k from me and refused to pay back. As she be sef, I use dat excuse send her out of my life.

Lmfao. Aaaarhhhh, if Na me you give that loan now I for done pay back in 5 months once I put am for MMM grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by megareal: 1:43am On Nov 15, 2016
Stelvin101:

Lmfao. Aaaarhhhh, if Na me you give that loan now I for done pay back in 5 months once I put am for MMM grin

Abi o. Chai, see my money. cry
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by bi0nics: 1:43am On Nov 15, 2016
Mimzyy:

From Experience?
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 15, 2016
megareal:

Abi o. Chai, see my money.

Abeg next time you wan borrow that kind money use am sow seed for someone life you know will make use of it wella. Times are hard, no job, no balari. Adieus
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by deb(m): 2:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Mimzyy:

See excuse o!

And after she realizes what next? She continues with the relationship abi? After all she has has falling for him right?
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Angelsss(f): 2:12am On Nov 15, 2016
PLEASE MADAM POSTER. @Brainnewsng.com GET THIS POST OFF OR I'LL REPORT YOU TO GOOGLE.
YOU WENT TO MY BLOG AND STOLE OUR ARTICLE, CAREFULLY EDITED THE TITLE AND YOU BROUGHT IT HERE, BIKO TAKE IT OFF FROM HERE AND YOUR BLOG!

Am pissed you changed the title, you didn't even acknowledge the blog you stole it from, please do the right thing and respect yourself.
don't even try to argue, this was posted on our blog days ago and you just did yours today, I wrote this myself, so to avoid embarrassment, kindly get it off.
next time, if you really like an article, share it and acknowledge the author or authors. STOP PLAGIARISM!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Mimzyy(f): 2:27am On Nov 15, 2016
fkdmods:

The topic said "prefer" married men. Key word here is prefer. Which means in this scenario, they knew the men were married. English no be una forte.

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Mimzyy(f): 2:29am On Nov 15, 2016
bi0nics:

From Experience?

Borrowed experience
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by fkdmods: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2016
Mimzyy:

At least I understand English.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by phenase(m): 3:53am On Nov 15, 2016
What are married men finding outside their home that their wives doesn't have? cool
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by rOsy247(f): 4:05am On Nov 15, 2016
chimaobinelson:
But all these ladies that are deliberately
dating married men,.......u pple shld
continue, dont even repent, don't even
stop that taboo of ur behavior bt mind u
that the little girls that will soon date ur
husbands are still in secondary schools
learning home economics & biology.......

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.