Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (49917 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by rOsy247(f): 4:07am On Nov 15, 2016
Angelsss:
PLEASE MADAM POSTER. @Brainnewsng.com GET THIS POST OFF OR I'LL REPORT YOU TO GOOGLE.
YOU WENT TO MY BLOG AND STOLE OUR ARTICLE, CAREFULLY EDITED THE TITLE AND YOU BROUGHT IT HERE, BIKO TAKE IT OFF FROM HERE AND YOUR BLOG!

Am pissed you changed the title, you didn't even acknowledge the blog you stole it from, please do the right thing and respect yourself.
don't even try to argue, this was posted on our blog days ago and you just did yours today, I wrote this myself, so to avoid embarrassment, kindly get it off.
next time, if you really like an article, share it and acknowledge the author or authors. STOP PLAGIARISM!

Lol busted!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 15, 2016
obaival:
Your mom shouted at you for not cleaning the
house
And you said - momsi free me jor!
Then
Your Boyfriend Scolded you for Leaving Him
online and Sleeping Off, And you begin to Cry...
Please my sister, Come forward!
Come!
Come!
Don't be afraid,
What is happening to you eh!
It's not ordinary oh!
God has remembered you today...
Oyaa raise your hand up...
Raise it up very well,
Then bend it and place it on your head...
Preferably where your mind tells you your brain
is located,
Then repeat this prayer after me...
*My father! My father!!!*
Where ever they have buried my sense and my
brain
*In my my maternal village,*
*In my paternal village,* *in the coven*
Vomit it now!
Oya start shouting
Vomit Now! Vomit Now! Vomit Now!

It should be uproot not vomit
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by rOsy247(f): 4:11am On Nov 15, 2016
megareal:

I rated her crazy that day and after my wedding, I dey torchlight her wella where ma hubby is concerned.

grin idi sharp. I can relate with this.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by kaziblake(f): 5:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
6. ...because He lied about his marital status and she fell for it hook,line and sinker.
Gbam!
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by PastorAji(m): 5:34am On Nov 15, 2016
#TALKING_FROM _EXPERIENCE

I was involved in a fling sometimes last year. I chop cane wella

I also have a neighbour that she is busying bleeping married men and funny enough, the wives of those men are HER FRIENDS
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Adesiji77: 5:46am On Nov 15, 2016
"Most Ladies"? Is that not an exaggeration? angry
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by AuroraB(f): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2016
Raine80:
I have only myself to blame for clicking on this article.
Spot on
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by ominiriches2016(m): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2016
Number two is off point. If you are looking for Romantic Singles, attention, buying of panties etc click my page. The cause of all this rubbish is the wicked and corrupt economy of Nigeria. Another thing is that, the Devil himself unleashed this terror to destroy souls to hell.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2016
Angelsss:
PLEASE MADAM POSTER. @Brainnewsng.com GET THIS POST OFF OR I'LL REPORT YOU TO GOOGLE.
YOU WENT TO MY BLOG AND STOLE OUR ARTICLE, CAREFULLY EDITED THE TITLE AND YOU BROUGHT IT HERE, BIKO TAKE IT OFF FROM HERE AND YOUR BLOG!

Am pissed you changed the title, you didn't even acknowledge the blog you stole it from, please do the right thing and respect yourself.
don't even try to argue, this was posted on our blog days ago and you just did yours today, I wrote this myself, so to avoid embarrassment, kindly get it off.
next time, if you really like an article, share it and acknowledge the author or authors. STOP PLAGIARISM!

Please, can we understand you?
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2016
rOsy247:

Lol busted!!!
Busted?
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:17am On Nov 15, 2016
Angelsss:

Please, discuss this with our moderator that posted it @ https://facebook.com/Mr.Wisdytech or email: brainnewsng@gmail.com

You can't just wakeup and start accusing people of the things you are not sure of.

Please be guided...
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Eibams60(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2016
op and I can give u more than 20 reasons why they will regret it dating married men
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Youngpo413: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
6. ...because He lied about his marital status and she fell for it hook,line and sinker.
7. Karma:Since ladies love to sleep with married men while single , the so-called wife is having a taste of her own medicine.... What goes around comes around, that's how nature balance it's equations.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by TINALETC3(f): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Bc she wnt 2 chop and clean mouth, if she is serious wt her life, she cn as well pay his parents a visit, in dat way, she wl find out, dats y I sed, "if she is serious wt hm"
Mimzyy:

I laugh in Swahili. I have seen a case of a lady who dated a married man for more than two years and she never knew he was married. The man's wife and children are not based in Nigeria so the lady in question had no idea at all. She spends the weekends there, knows most of he man's friends, in fact they refer to her as ÏYAWO! BUbble burst when they did an introduction ceremony and the wife got wind of it and contacted the lady. So don't say it can never be a reason, it happens!!
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Youngpo413: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2016
Mimzyy:

You have got comprehension issues boy wink
he is judging a book by its cover.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Youngpo413: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2016
jahsson:
For those of u dating married men upandan.... instagram nor get filter for acid ooooo....

If all men are dogs and cheats... Pls who r dey cheating with...
ladies are very cheap nowadays, so I don't blame those men.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Youngpo413: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2016
lepasharon:

Remember it is the man that is cheating not the young lady, who should know better?
what goes around.....
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by nowpresence(f): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Number 1,2 and 3 are very correct, don't know about the rest.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Angelsss(f): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

you think you're smart abi? I I included pictures as evidence, just take this off...

I wrote this article myself, since you're proving stubborn no wahala, I'll be back for you
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by davibid: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
7: Bc Al dose ladies ar insane, u hv no reason to run after a married man

Please don't put all the blame on the ladies, most times the men are pushed out by the wife at home!

And the vulnerable man only finds solace in the arms of these ladies who in turn have monetary needs that these men can provide. Indeed it is a very daisy issue

I'm not siding anyone but trying to strike a balance
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by papauju(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
are you sure?
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

What don't u understand about her comment?
She say you copy her original work!
Oyinbo dey call am "plagiarism"

If it's true, then acknowledge her blog, settle your scores with her and desist from it!
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by googlepikins: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Raine80:
are you feeling guilty of having sex with married men.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by krak101(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
victim sighted
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2016
How on Earth can you miss a Married man in a relationship? May be he lied for one night stand., but I doubt any serious Lady will fail to realize she is a side chic in any serious relationship...,

Mimzyy:
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Aisha15(f): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Raine80:
why dear
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2016
austinosita:

What don't u understand about her comment?
She say you copy her original work!
Oyinbo dey call am "plagiarism"

If it's true, then acknowledge her blog, settle your scores with her and desist from it!

Please, say what you can defend yourself with
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by DIDONARY(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:

Babe I find u attractive oo. Please make I know u na! 08085758577... Make una no vex oo guys. Na her beauty cos dz wahala.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by no1madman(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2016
Bleep dem all!
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Please, say what you can defend yourself with

Wetin u dey try talk? I no dey understand. I'm not defending anything. I'm advising you
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by bluejean(f): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Really

Yes. Them dy write married man for forehead
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by vislabraye(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2016
anny268:
I don't see any reason why any lady should prefer a married man.. I rather date a playboy than a playhusband if there is any word like that... A woman's husband is a no go area to me no matter what.

That's what we see these days.
How far. How's Abuja ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.