Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline (22742 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting / 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by buoye1(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

A muni n je a muni, Oloopa ewo n tepe? angry

Nigba toro tiwa ri bo ri to yii, kinni atunse?
Ko yemi oo... Epe lenu re, se epe ni ona abayo ni? Oye ki a ronu wa awa omo Yoruba....

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by Rilwayne001: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2016
madapcmod:

Which dumb policy tiger clawed face afonja?

Dumb and stupid policy of Stealing is not kwaraption sad

Ur hatred for GEJ was bc he gave SE juicy ministerial positions nothing more.

Not at all, our hatred for him was all because of his stupid and dumb policy undecided

And for kicking him out, the north used u slaves to achieve their aim, now u ppl are getting the kick.

Is it not the same north that your GEJ was buttlicking before he was eventually kicked out by our votes here? cheesy

Cry me ewedu soup from ur ugly faces u ppl are about getting a terrible payback from karma

Tell me bros, when last did a Igbo flattttHEAD become a president of Nigeria? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by barcaboi(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
The husband(North) has every right to divorce the wife(waste) if he wants. Meanwhile, Baba is not GEJ that intentionally allowed his enemies to gather and rigged him out. Any unauthorized action of the wife(waste) hmm! DSS, EFCC, and others will handle it with impunity and Justice Baba will not grant bail even if court does.
ehyah ....it was not waste in 2011 when GEJ won there.....sit back and relax...u won't smell d seat without the 'waste'...well...since u'll do anything 4 Deputy Senate President even aligning with same northern husbands....lol..guess north is our co husband

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by twentyk(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2016
comments I seen here has affirmed my believe that igbos are jealous of yorubas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by TheNonce: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
they are spitting out reality and youre here still playing ignorant... cheesy cheesy cheesy

hand go soon touch ona well well...shey we tell ona??

Is your name Joseph? Because dreams can actually come through you know?

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by michoim(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Bunch of loosers. There has never been a regime apart from Obasanjo regime(Yoruba) that the Yorubas in general occupied juicy numerous positions as in this Buhari regime. Yet they talk of been used and dump by the northern bloc. Infact the entire Yoruba race should be very careful not incure the unquenchable wrath of God for being so quickly ungrateful and insatiable,been led by Tinubu, Aregbesola and there cohorts. These same people that did virtually nothing when they were governors;only succeeded in looting their own state and people. They should have a rethink and retrace their step or else I see wailing in Yoruba land. The fact that your specific persons were not chosen does not mean that the general yorubas were not picked for juicy plenty positions and these Tinubus and co should be grateful for that in words and in deeds; overtly and covertly, if they count themselves as selfless Yoruba leaders...

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by Izonpikin: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2016
TheNonce:

Is your name Joseph? Because dreams can actually come through you know?
wink wink wink...dey there make shokoto dey wear u... cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by Armstrong34(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Dumb and stupid policy of Stealing is not kwaraption sad

Not at all, our hatred for him was all because of his stupid and dumb policy undecided

Is it not the same north that your GEJ was buttlicking before he was eventually kicked out by our votes here? cheesy

Tell me bros, when last did a Igbo flattttHEAD become a president of Nigeria? grin grin
...... Even if we SE r not in power... At least d North respect us far better dan d afonjas.... We r never slaves to dis damn country.... D North are always scared of d SE cos we had d courage to start a civil war wich d afonja cowards can't even trycheesy

10 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by Jesusloveyou: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Whatever it takes to sack buhari in 2019 is a welcome development. His archiac policies is stifling life out of Nigerians
be calm, and don't be a wailer
Is only the corrupt, the greedy and the lazy ones that wail

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by IYANGBALI: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2016
Good night APC

Good morning CHOP I CHOP PARTY OF ODUA.

Quote me negatively and die mysteriously in your sleep tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by kernel504(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2016
omofunaab:

Lol ,you guys are predictable .I knew the word afonja was coming. I bet you don't even understand the meaning of afonja..

Are you pained by the name Afonja? Brown roof demon.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by IYANGBALI: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2016
Armstrong34:
...... Even if we SE r not in power... At least d North respect us far better dan d afonjas.... We r never slaves to dis damn country.... D North are always scared of d SE cos we had d courage to start a civil war wich d afonja cowards can't even trycheesy
yawns

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by omofunaab(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2016
kernel504:

Are you pained by the name Afonja? Brown roof demon.

Coming from an OSU slave

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by Rilwayne001: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2016
Armstrong34:
...... Even if we SE r not in power... At least d North respect us far better dan d afonjas....

Kindly tell, in what way do they show you respect?

“I hope you have a copy of the election results. The constituents, for example, gave me 97% [of the vote] cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5% .”

Don't forget this^ was what buhari said about Igbo flattHEAD grin grin what more could that mean than disrespect

We r never slaves to dis damn country....

What are you if you are not slaves? undecided undecided

D North are always scared of d SE cos we had d courage to start a civil war wich d afonja cowards can't even trycheesy

You don't have the courage to start a civil war. It's not by mouth rather by action. Your kanu has spent over in year in the FG custody without you and your fellow being able to do anything about it despite your threat before he was eventually apprehended. If anything could trigger a civil war, it's the apprehension of Kanu.

Bunch of brave cowards grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by Ahmeduana(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

A muni n je a muni, Oloopa ewo n tepe? angry

Nigba toro tiwa ri bo ri to yii, kinni atunse?
O NWA ATUNSE? O SE LO BA BABA BUHARI? AWI FUN NI A TO DANI AGBA IJAKADI, especialy you "reliwan" i could still remember you supported buhari because of religious sentiment!

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by mayoor15(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Its so funny how Nigerian youth thinks, we are the ones dividing ourselves based on religion and tribe, these politicians dont do that, they are united in anything that wil suit them. A question the IPOB youths should ask themselves is when did their leaders come out openly to canvass for or support the movement. Movement is for the poor not the rich. They dont care whether its Nigeria or Biafra,all they care for is that looting should continue and they should be free to enjoy their loot. SS/SE will blame the SW for betraying them, but many of you dont understand that without SW there won't be check and balance. GEJ is out of power because the SW no longer wanted him, I tell you PMB will be out of power by 2019 if the SW says enough is enough. Many people forming tribal boss here, your opinion won't count when the political re-alignment begins. SE/SS needs SW to wrestle back power from APC which the north has hijacked, to do this you need tinubu, SW is Tinubu and Tinubu is SW. Listen, biafra is not happening anytime soon, therefore if SE/SS leaders are to prevent the perceived marginalisation and witch hunting, they need to take back power and this can't happen with PDP cos the party is dead and buried. SE/SS/SW & NC is the coalition that can wrestle power from the born to rule people but mind you, NC will only join the gang up if Tinubu makes SW to shift the post. So stop blaming each other, rather focus on getting the country back to where it was before and if you dont knw all politician cant be trusted. IPOB youths must not be too sure of your leaders, so also SW and others cos they only care about themselves first. Let stop blaming and hating each other cos the key decision makers, our leaders no send us.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by deolu2000(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Politicians are the only ones that benefits from politics, so all these re/alignments and almagations are only centred upon how to reposition themselves for the goodness of their personal interest,the Populace are by no means their concern. They can all go and hug transformer for all i care, lest i forget there is no power in the transformers so the lagoon will be a better option.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by seguno2: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2016
As long as the indicted drug dealer is not in charge, no wahala.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2016
Armstrong34:
it has been proven time and time again,that the Easterners are the only people who can look the north in the eye and call their bluff...they don't like us and we don't like them, the both sides know this hence the mutual respect...

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by Jesusloveyou: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2016
Armstrong34:
eyah, so the north fear iPods
And your demi god is somewhere growing white hair

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by akaahs(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Afonjas a.k.a. Brown Roof Republicans re now left with bornes to chew.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by Rilwayne001: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Ahmeduana:

O NWA ATUNSE? O SE LO BA BABA BUHARI? AWI FUN NI A TO DANI AGBA IJAKADI, especialy you "reliwan" i could still remember you supported buhari because of religious sentiment!

I didn't support Buhari because of religious sentiment, rather because i thought he's the man that can turn the tide of the country. I supported Jonathan in 2011 without appealing to any religious sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by mmsen: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2016
omofunaab:
I really don't like the idea of any stupid alliance with anybody.

History has shown that ,the only time we progressed more was when we concentrated more on our region .

Political alignments is just the coming together of power seeking politicians that wants power at the top.

It doesn't favor the people. .what will favor the people is regional integration.

We don't want the situation whereby our politicians will go to abuja and they will return by telling us buhari gave us identity, we are the south west, we don't celebrate identity over developments like some will do.

The agitation should be restructuring. We felt we could gain more and consolidate on our achievements by aligning with the center , which was okay. But we lost out in giving lagos a special status despite Nigeria making the core of it's non oil revenue in south west states of Lagos and ogun.

Yes we lost out on that, but that's politics,
Now we need to re strategise but seeking political alliance with other regions shouldn't be our priority now.

Instead we should go back to our age long agitation, which is restructuring. That's the only way to diversification and that's what will benefit the south west people

You will need a coalition to get the restructuring that we all desire.

To get anything meaningful done you must be able to trust other human beings, you must be willing able to form alliances.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by dakkayode(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2016
Fools talking about 2019 , maybe by tomorrow the lord will ask for their souls who knows.. All Majesty the great lord please have mercy on our foolishness and greedy thoughts.. Let us continue to pray for our dear country and for Mr President.. All will be well soon
Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by Princedapace(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2016
jneutron4000:
sw no dey make noise, we change things. Ask GEJ after he sideline sw region Wetin happen to am grin

My brother...SW didn't do anything special jorr..

Is a game of number...even if SW had supported GEJ and one of the major regions...like SS or SE push their supports to North as a whole...he would av still lost d election..

So..make una stop this talk.. Naija na crazy country...I don't know una gain supporting all these useless and selfish politician...see ordinary police recruitment is taking this country decades to complete.. Naija is a failed state...be it GEJ, Obasanjo...Buhari...all of them dey craxe.. Instead of youths to vex enter street...we dey hear dey support and fight our selves.. Over useless analysis from media..

Nonsense..this leaders knoq that we are yeye youths.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by omofunaab(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2016
mmsen:

You will need a coalition to get the restructuring that we all desire.

To get anything meaningful done you must be able to trust other human beings , you must be able to form alliances.

Why should we need to form an alliance so as to get this country restructured?

Will restructuring favor only the south west?
Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by giantstrides(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2016
onatisi:
This is the greatest mistake the south west will be making. The north and buhari are just waiting for them to make this move .

The problem is the public hasn't been shown what really happened to cause problems between the CPC bloc and the ACN bloc, you must understand it must have been something serious , as to warrant the CPC bloc to run backwards and start showing their hands early . what does Tinubu really want ? watching Atiku lately,and his views about restructuring, i suspect that is the main bone of contention here. as it stands , in APC today, the yoruba's cannot get True federalism with the present government, and the way the CPC faction is seizing the party machinery makes it important for the Tinubu faction to pull out early and build a new platform.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by onatisi(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2016
giantstrides:

The problem is the public hasn't been shown what really happened to cause problems between the CPC bloc and the ACN bloc, you must understand it must have been something serious , as to warrant the CPC bloc to run backwards and start showing their hands early . what does Tinubu really want ? watching Atiku lately,and his views about restructuring, i suspect that is the main bone of contention here. as it stands , in APC today, the yoruba's cannot get True federalism with the present government, and the way the CPC faction is seizing the party machinery makes it important for the Tinubu faction to pull out early and build a new platform.
It was bound to happen,but the Yoruba masses didn't see it,the political class of the Yoruba saw it and warned sternly,that was the main reason why tinubu wanted to become the vice president and to impose his boys as senate president and house of reps speaker.
We have to understand that the reason apc was able to win gej wasn't because of tinubu backing but because buhari agreed to join apc and to bring his northern support base into the structure of apc,look at the results of the last presidential elections in the south west,apc didn't even win convincingly,it was the votes from the north that nailed the coffin of pdp.
Lets fast forward the game,a region that didn't contribute 50% of the winning votes cant definitely decide the direction the party will take .i have said it that the battle for 2019 will tear apc apart and that the south west will lose out. Believe me ,apc is going to expel many of tinubu boys very very soon immediately after the ondo elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by jneutron4000: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Princedapace:

Is a game of number...even if SW had supported GEJ and one of the major regions...like SS or SE push their supports to North as a whole...he would av still lost d election..

So..make una stop this talk.. Naija na crazy country...I don't know una gain supporting all these useless and selfish politician...see ordinary police recruitment is taking this country decades to complete.. Naija is a failed state...be it GEJ, Obasanjo...Buhari...all of them dey craxe.. Instead of youths to vex enter street...we dey hear dey support and fight our selves.. Over useless analysis from media..

hmmmm true talk. Na for the country to divide make every region dey

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by Nathan2016: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Na only you be the human being wey talk sense here.... SW/SE/SS/NW/NE/NC ....Bullshit.... these politician na all d same.. thiefs..Ole.... grin grin grin
Princedapace:

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline by mabea: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Whatever it takes to sack buhari in 2019 is a welcome development. His archiac policies is stifling life out of Nigerians
Just because of a face-off with Tinubu.Patriotic indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes / Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.