Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex (46851 Views)

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Basit99(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

what is your point exactly

Go and take statistics of the number of young girls in Nigeria first then come back to quote me.

Not just this generation, it has been so for so many generations but the different between ours and theirs is that back in those days they marry very early, at 16years a young girl is married so that's why the level of promiscuity wasn't high.

EWU!! come and shut it up for me.
my point is that am part of those guys who respect one's feelings but most girls cannot stay without sex

1 Like

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Iny3(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

Not everybody yes!! but where are they!

good for you... that's if you are saying the truth.

Who is lieing? You or I? same guys would still cheat and go out.
The only way out for virgin girls ready to stay pure is to stay without bfs and wait for marriage, that's the only solution unless they see a guy ready to abide by their rules.
And girls don't cheat I guessits quite funny hw y'all girls judge guys n tag dem same.I'll use my skul as case study..Come 2 uniport n see wat majority of girls do...den u'll knw dere z sumfin fundamentally wrong wit d kinda girls in dis country.

1 Like

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
His Village people checking if she was a Virgin or its just a scam grin

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by automatix: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

Not everybody yes!! but where are they!
We had a long chat on nairaland that day, contributing to threads, I found you amazing in your thought process and then sent you a PM. You didn't respond. I sent another, you didn't respond even though you saw them. Only to check my email later and saw you responded 3 days later lol. Not cool. You did it on purpose because you felt "he is one of those" etc lol.
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Donwised(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
Am one too.
But i still wan ask God why he go give a young guy "HARDON" but still expect him to kill d raging one eyed snake.
cuz HE want to knw if u will use your power of free will to please him bro,abstanance is not easy but it worth it
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Funjosh(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Make I look twuobu small

Seun lalasticlala chukwudi44 ajepako abimbawealth Juliaann VickyRotex Aminat508 Osusumustflow Edwife Mukina2 Ishilove Notoriousbabe rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 can you do same?una fit hold body till your wedding night? Are you a virgins?I doesn't think so grin grin grin grin

#teamvirgintoto tongue tongue tongue

Aminat you see say this guy no be bastard, no be today i still dey ask of am. tongue
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by holatin(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Donwised:
cuz HE want to knw if u will use your power of free will to please him bro,abstanance is not easy but it worth it
hmmmm ow old are you ?
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Ricovendetta(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
A gaa ju onye?
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by habsydiamond(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Na only woman get blockage ooo. If man dey serve him engine well well nobody go know since him thing no go smell kitten lapuna and no blockage.
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by rosalieene(f): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
automatix:
We had a long chat on nairaland that day, contributing to threads, I found you amazing in your thought process and then sent you a PM. You didn't respond. I sent another, you didn't respond even though you saw them. Only to check my email later and saw you responded 3 days later lol. Not cool. You did it on purpose because you felt "he is one of those" etc lol.
Pele, didn't do it on purpose
usually I hardly reply PMs unless I visit my mail to check for something, then I use that as an opportunity to reply those I can reply.
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by opethom(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
So many girls/ladies are willing to stay pure, but you will rarely see a guy that's not willing.
#veryfew guys are willing but where are they
here we are, but we must be sure that you're not using " back knife to eat my yam "
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by opethom(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
amicable09:
Beautiful couple!

Let me mark the purity date on my calendar.
Next year I'll be back to read the continuation of this purity testimony.

Nice one.

#WSPD
we no go let you have access to cucumber
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Badgers14: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
So many girls/ladies are willing to stay pure, but you will rarely see a guy that's not willing.

You got one right here swetheart kiss

How do we met
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by amicable09(f): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
opethom:
we no go let you have access to cucumber
Lol!
You don't know me! cheesy

Cucumber and groundnuts is my most loved snack cheesy. You can't deny me access to vegetables and vital nutrients grin

Oya... shuuuuuu, run go plant cucumber for me!
Quick!

1 Like

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Collins0609(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iranu
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by automatix: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

usually I hardly reply PMs unless I visit my mail to check for something, then I use that as an opportunity to reply those I can reply.
ok
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
STORY
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by automatix: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

funny enough, you are even serving in same location I am. chai... see life?
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by talktonase(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
I am one of the few...but ended up becoming a victim of deception as the other man enjoyed the kpekus cry embarassed
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Waskolo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
how do I believe?
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by iSpread(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
REMARKABLE! kiss
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
naso we go they hear different kind of world day...I hope all our youths are seeing this o
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by rosalieene(f): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
automatix:
funny enough, you are even serving in same location I am. chai... see life?
hmmm
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by tomdon(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

Continue searching.
If you're not a virgin to start with, it's useless for you to demand that any man be willing for you

This lady in question was a virgin and it's easy for the man to avoid sex if she's a virgin. Not when a lady has been fukking since 16 years of age

1 Like

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Yeligray(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
Watch out for my purity story and purity pictures grin

The "f" below me just dey find excuse grin
aunty just stay pure and leave men out of it tongue

lolz.
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by automatix: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

hmmm
so what do we do?
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by zolapeperenpe(f): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
I am a virgin(yes,we do exist).. Might/might not keep it till my wedding night.
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Gome23: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Most best post
I pray that God will give our youth the ability to forbid sex before marriage......
It pays alot...........I can testify to that
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by slyrone(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
I am inspired!
don't just be inspired stop having sex!
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by slyrone(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
zolapeperenpe:
I am a virgin(yes,we do exist).. Might/might not keep it till my wedding night.
let's bet u nor fit. if u remain a virgin after Dec 31, I go buy you............... something
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by zolapeperenpe(f): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Moboj: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
goingape1:
can any of our black idiot (naija women) can stay without having sex still marriage?

your answer is no! because all of them must have fvck one or two guys during there youth.

our black idiot(naija women) can't keep there smelly yansh one place because of money. undecided

we shouldn't be celebrating sexual purity because our black idiots have lost it.

were can you see black virgin in this country?
sebi ehn now your wife, mummy and your sister
Are all what
Blackest idiot's grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate / Disadvantages Of Late Marriage / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.