Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex (46850 Views)

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by opara28(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
sholatem:
Im just wondering, can dis man stay without sex throughout their courtship? grin
its veri much possible naa
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Benwems(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
So many girls/ladies are willing to stay pure, but you will rarely see a guy that's not willing.
#veryfew guys are willing but where are they
in most cases a girl would say no sex before marriage . she was rapped by her ex, uncle, friend, blablabla. But it's all a lie. She would be sleeping with other guy(s). Some would even say they are virgins but on the wedding night ,their honey pot is very wide. Then they start crying that she loves him so much and she did not want to loose him that was why is lied she was a virgin and no sex.
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by uzuede4(f): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
hayoakins:
So proud of you guys.

It is possible smiley
[img]
hayoakins:
So proud of you guys.

It is possible smiley
[/img]
hayoakins:
So proud of you guys.

It is possible smiley
Very very possible. I agree with you.
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by CHYMZZY(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
sholatem:
Im just wondering, can dis man stay without sex throughout their courtship? grin
Stop wonderin', if you can't!
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Most "mumuish" FP. Wetin dey normal Na im dem dey celebrate.My wife married a virgin. Me too(if I hear) But Na only the woman dem dey confirm virginity....Men dont count....grin
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by uzuede4(f): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
Am one too.
But i still wan ask God why he go give a young guy "HARDON" but still expect him to kill d raging one eyed snake.
holatin:
Am one too.
But i still wan ask God why he go give a young guy "HARDON" but still expect him to kill d raging one eyed snake.
holatin:
Am one too.
Because God knows you can control urself. Don't you believe in yourself?
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by kinibigdeal(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Not everyone is like you
sholatem:

1 Like

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Benwems(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Macgabe:

Hmmm... men are created to love sex. it takes discipline for a guy to stay without till marriage. That's the way they are wired and the reason why ladies are not like that is because for a lady, sex is a serious thing that needs to be done when they feel loved. That's why a guy can go all the way with a lady he doesn't love while ladies will only do it with a guy they feel loved them. There are exceptions though...
oga. you are stocked up in the 1970s. Not modern day girls. Please go on a refresher course.
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by holatin(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
uzuede4:
[code][/code]Because God knows you can control urself. Don't you believe in yourself?
trust me in dis world we live it make u an unusual and distinct being
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Sirrexninefour(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Grace to carry on Oh Lord!

Chastity is the answer, Pro-life the way!!

#WorldSexualPurityDay!!!!!!!
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by bigiyaro(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sex is overated jare.
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Basit99(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
So many girls/ladies are willing to stay pure, but you will rarely see a guy that's not willing.
we they her
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by okowande(f): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
How i wan tey no say no be lie??
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by kizyalex10(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
Most ladies re now claiming that it was d lady who initiated the idea,dat most ladies re willing but men re very few.i laff in china.dont knw what word to qualify most Nigerian women.they re full of pretence but re dogs.come to lagos,na runs house full everywhere.if them no dey,wetin go carry men go dia.na ghost dey dia abi?mtcheeeew.for me it's a combine effort.and personal decision.irrespective of gender
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by dracool: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
I need clarification. how many years courtship? was she a Virgin till her wedding night? or we meant staying pure after having a feel of some for the next available guy.

1 Like

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Missmossy(f): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Aww really nice cheesy there are still chaste people out there irrespective of how the world is. May God strengthen their marriage, more blessings to their union.

3 Likes

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
okebaba:
Are they Virgins ? grin grin grin
Does it matter?
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by rosalieene(f): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Basit99:
we they her
what is your point exactly

Benwems:

in most cases a girl would say no sex before marriage . she was rapped by her ex, uncle, friend, blablabla. But it's all a lie. She would be sleeping with other guy(s). Some would even say they are virgins but on the wedding night ,their honey pot is very wide. Then they start crying that she loves him so much and she did not want to loose him that was why is lied she was a virgin and no sex.
Go and take statistics of the number of young girls in Nigeria first then come back to quote me.

EdDave:

See me here na cool
Seriously, this young generation are sex crazed.
Like its a curse.
Not coo at all.
Not just this generation, it has been so for so many generations but the different between ours and theirs is that back in those days they marry very early, at 16years a young girl is married so that's why the level of promiscuity wasn't high.

goingape1:
shut up there! I said shut your mouth up angry

there are many guys who is infact over willing to stay pure but very few, I repeat very few women who have there yansh intact!

you all want money and if you can't get it you trade your yansh in exchange of money and be pretending that there are virgin just to catch a mugu!

you think we don't know you people undecided

self righteous hypocrite pretending that there are pure while there yansh is as wild as am elephant ass
EWU!! come and shut it up for me.
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by truthfulone(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
I proposed to my wife in December 2013 , we officially engaged in March, We did our traditional marriage August 2nd 2014 and finally wedded 24th August 2014. I could not sleep with her for the first time on wedding night because she was in her period. Reactions i get here makes me feel that this forum is populated by carnally minded people.

1 Like

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by rosalieene(f): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
automatix:
after it took u 3 days to respond to simple PM u are asking where are they? I just read and didn't bother. not everybody is after sex ooo. We don end up 3 without sex. Yeah, 3. Just trying to say try before giving up or concluding.
Not everybody yes!! but where are they!

zabadii:
here I am
good for you... that's if you are saying the truth.

Iny3:
You Lie...If u dnt want to,u won't.....stop making excuses for d reason u fvck ur bf n vice versa
Who is lieing? You or I? same guys would still cheat and go out.
The only way out for virgin girls ready to stay pure is to stay without bfs and wait for marriage, that's the only solution unless they see a guy ready to abide by their rules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by rosalieene(f): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Macgabe:

Hmmm... men are created to love sex. it takes discipline for a guy to stay without till marriage. That's the way they are wired and the reason why ladies are not like that is because for a lady, sex is a serious thing that needs to be done when they feel loved. That's why a guy can go all the way with a lady he doesn't love while ladies will only do it with a guy they feel loved them. There are exceptions though...
You ve made the best point so far.....
Everyone knows it's in them to craze for sex but why so guys always say and think that its every girl that's after money. #LetItBeSoThen!!!

Dhilariousdandy:

Here I am hun. I heard you're looking for Mr purity?? cool

SmartyPants:

Right here baby

davidif:

We dey o
smiles grin cheesy
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by piagetskinner(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
They could be lying to themselves that the are chaste. But If it is true that they re both virgins, then I duff my hat for them
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Originalsly: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
Madam.... guys are not designed to stay pure after a certain age.... he would have to be fighting nature every day and do battle at nights.... waking up pasted on to the sheets every morning.. or having to do hand jobs like sooo many do which would affect their performance and then the wife would be complaining of his low libido. Many men are willing but just that the body is weak... but hmmm.... why am I explaining?...you wouldn't understand!
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by yedidiah(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
#team purity. Proudly representing.

1 Like

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by olaolaking: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
It is very possible. We did it too. Funny enough I never knew it would be possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Gaxx01(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

They are everywhere..
You ladies usually boycott em as being boring..
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by mapet: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
ymee:
just like me Virgin till that night

Me too
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by dangotesmummy: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
Watch out for my purity story and purity pictures grin

The "f" below me just dey find excuse grin
aunty just stay pure and leave men out of it tongue

they're obviously deceiving themselves. Someone is lying to someone

The wife should just pray her husbands unopened package isn't erectile dysfunction,low sperm count,weak ejaculation, premature ejaculation ,small phenese OR cannot even perform in bed

The hubby should Also hope the wife is fertile, not rigid,not suffering from vaginismus etc associated with virgins.mind you virgins Also suffer infertility or delayed conception too.it's not only ladies that have aborted severally like society and monster in-laws peddle around

Marriage is to risky a venture to just be basing it on hopes,gueses and wishes
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Pinuc: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
I think its no big deal, I did same. Its builds trust in marriage. If you are not married I advice you do same.
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by ODAVI(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Here.. We here..
You will be the sole determinant rosa
rosalieene:
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by ElsonMorali: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

I'm here dear. cool
Re: #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex by Noneejiofor(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
I am here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate / Disadvantages Of Late Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.