Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) (3111 Views)

Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2016
Ladies: This is the sex position for this week. Give your boo this killer sacrifice and he would be blind to other girls for life.

Guys: How is market? If you don't wanna be blind to the other ladies please reject this position when offered.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by OlufemiWhit(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lmao....his eyes would fall off

1 Like

Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by RoyalBlak007: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Its called
[b] THE COMPASS & DIVIDER style grin

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
Lmao....his eyes would fall off
Fall off?
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Its called
[b] THE COMPASS & DIVIDER style grin

What of Protector rule
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iseyaaaaaa grin STFUareyouGod are u ready? tongue kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by MystiqueReine(f): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
What if blood rush to her brain?she will start blaming innocent village people

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Iseyaaaaaa grin STFUarey.ouGod are u ready? tongue kiss
wa feku laleyi grin

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
wa feku laleyi grin
oya bami make we enter d other room,come finish me. cheesy grin
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by ademasta(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Finish you? undecided
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
ademasta:

Finish you? undecided
Mind ur bis angry
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by ademasta(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
wa feku laleyi grin
Ejor edakun... E ma parayin o grin
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by ademasta(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Mind ur bis angry
undecided
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
why you wan dey rush me na. You never even ask me wetin I go chop undecided undecided cool down, we got all the night to lanko cheesy
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
ademasta:

Ejor edakun... E ma parayin o grin
my name is anikulapo, I have death in my pouch. I can't die cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why you wan dey rush me na. You never even ask me wetin I go chop undecided undecided cool down, we got all the night to lanko cheesy
My body dey do gisgis,chop me bf u chop anything. cheesy tho semo and efo riro is ready buh chop me first. tongue cheesy
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
My body dey do gisgis,chop me bf u chop anything. cheesy tho semo and efo riro is ready buh chop me first. tongue cheesy
hahahaha if I chop you easy without much firing, hope say you no go complain?
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by ademasta(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
my name is anikulapo, I have death in my pouch. I can't die cheesy
U can't die? With the position up there?

Ok cool
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahaha if I chop you easy without much firing, hope say you no go complain?
Complain bawo?nope all i want is chop me. grin
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
ademasta:

U can't die? With the position up there?

Ok cool
Eru obodo. Fear no catch River na who wan dive inside go fear
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Complain bawo?nope all i want is chop me. grin
oya! Get me some cutlery. No time. Make I chop you like banku
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by ademasta(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Eru obodo. Fear no catch River na who wan dive inside go fear
Eru o b'odo, eni tofe wedo leru nba abi? Wow! You are the river, prettythicksme is the swimmer abi?

Lemme see how safe he would swim....(that's if you don't have crocodiles in your river) cheesy
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oya! Get me some cutlery. No time. Make I chop you like banku
Hehehehehehe #grabs him by his dick grin oya follow me.hahahahaha
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
ademasta:

Eru o b'odo, eni tofe wedo leru nba abi? Wow! You are the river, prettythicksme is the swimmer abi?

Lemme see how safe he would swim....(that's if you don't have crocodiles in your river) cheesy
Who is he? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who is he? cheesy
You is he grin
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
ademasta:

Nips ife Olugbala, kiyo sikan cheesy
Oremiti afibi esin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who is he? cheesy
You is he

And

He is you wink
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe #grabs him by his dick grin oya follow me.hahahahaha
here I am, use me!

Ale ariwo
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
ademasta:

You is he grin
Hehehehehehehe anyway u cant understand.
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Nips ife Olugbala, kiyo sikan cheesy
Oremiti afibi esin
OK now...

O da bi owe..."ka'ka ko remi, ma mu're r'odo ma fi seja loore".

My fear is the alligators in your river...I wish prettythicksme happy sailing cool
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
ademasta:

OK now...

O da bi owe... "ka'ka ko remi, ma mu're r'odo ma fi seja loore".

My fear is the alligators in your river...I wish prettythicksme happy sailing cool
bros you sabi. Ojasi gaan
Re: Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
ademasta:

OK now...

O da bi owe..."ka'ka ko remi, ma mu're r'odo ma fi seja loore".

Thanks,dont disturb us again.We will get u ta ba ti se ara wa lese tan u hear?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Suicidal" (Modified) / When A Girl Doesn't Like You - Pic / Bugatti Will Only Cause Your Mouth Watery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.