Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB (14026 Views)

Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by 9japeace: 6:08am On Jul 13, 2017
The Nigerian Facebook community has been buzzing over the last few hours as a teenager attempts to break the internet by posting a picture of her kissing her boyfriend on Facebook.

Reasons for the debate are because many are of the opinion that the girl in question is too young to have a boyfriend, not to even go as far as posting intimate pictures on social media.

While morality is the subject in this discussion, some others seem to stand behind her and encourage/applaud her courage.

What is your take on this issue? Brave or lacking home training? See more photo below: http://9japeace.com/aigoo-where-is-her-parents-see-the-kind-of-pictures-this-young-pretty-girl-posted-on-facebook-that-has-got-people-talking/

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by SirMichael1: 6:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Looks can be pretty deceiving...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by vincenteger: 6:22am On Jul 13, 2017
This is not proper.
If it was my junior sister I would have traded her for newspaper

11 Likes

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by adonbilivit: 6:25am On Jul 13, 2017
WTF? I guess she is one of the new slayqueens WAEC released this year. Chai, they really want to take over and outdo all the stupid things their predecessors did.

Who snap the pictures? Abeg make this world no pass 2018 o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by agbonkamen(f): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2017
May God have mercy on Us.
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by kocvalour(m): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2017
make una leave her
is it your kiss??
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by thesicilian: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Usually by the time you know the effect of the internet on your life, it is too late. The internet never forgets!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Fadiga24(m): 6:50am On Jul 13, 2017
As far as she's 18, shes good to go.

Listening to Bamilo by Wizkid.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Kakamorufu(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2017
one of those pikin Wey just finish waec

1 Like

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Fadiga24(m): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2017
vincenteger:
This is not proper.
If it was my junior sister I would have traded her for newspaper

Dude I would have traded her for 10mb data hehe.

11 Likes

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Obudupikin: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Fadiga24:

Dude I would have traded her for 10mb data hehe.
I would have traded her for a Bic.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2017
End time
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Fadiga24(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2017
Obudupikin:

Ballpoint abi the color one? hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2017
She looks like she kissing the aboki's nephew who came visiting

1 Like

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by ikp120(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2017
She's kissing her boyfriend, which other people also do secretly. So what is her crime?

You said she is under 18. Where did you see her birth certificate?

Is it a crime to be in love again yeye mumu people?

#Hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2017
what am I seeing embarassed
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by AlexCk: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Choi,

All these because of likes, comments, and shares.
Nawa o

But the boy sef, na so dem dey kiss ni, see as e hold d gurl neck like say e wan blow balloon.
#smh

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2017
d problem here is home training
Parents don't give their children sex education They go out and will and come back at will
They get independence too quick parents don't teach them d bible as well Neither do they pray for them. Lack of information and moral up-bringing
Even poverty can be a factor of things like this Is not a crime to love oh, buh do it at d right time

1 Like

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by adadike281(f): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
This is just d beginning of social media, we are yet to see d end.
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Efostick(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2017
undecided I honestly don't see how it's the Op concern, let's learn to mind our businesses.

the guy sha lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2017
so you exposed someone's private picture Mr? show me her Facebook page idiot.
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by mikolo80: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2017
9japeace:

The Nigerian Facebook community has been buzzing over the last few hours as a teenager attempts to break the internet by posting a picture of her kissing her boyfriend on Facebook.

Reasons for the debate are because many are of the opinion that the girl in question is too young to have a boyfriend, not to even go as far as posting intimate pictures on social media.

While morality is the subject in this discussion, some others seem to stand behind her and encourage/applaud her courage.

What is your take on this issue? Brave or lacking home training? See more photo below: http://9japeace.com/aigoo-where-is-her-parents-see-the-kind-of-pictures-this-young-pretty-girl-posted-on-facebook-that-has-got-people-talking/
you think say she mumu like you. she de arrange her own husband now before its too late
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by bibian6964: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2017
d problem is dat our parent are trying but we refuse to listen to them but for the girl to do dat infact is out of madness because she is nt yet married to dat guy something may come up. let us nt judge yet

1 Like

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Gladiator1: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Nnfe(f): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2017
This world will soon end
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by jaszplus12(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2017
not surprised anyway but I really don't think a girl irrespective of her age or status should put up a pic of this nature on the net. looking at her feet tells a lot about her state of wellbeing. slack slippers and the environment where this pic was taken shows you the calibre of her thoughts and maybe actions.
I don't want to sit in judgement but I think she's made herself vulnerable to lust, unwanted pregnancy and eventually poverty.
questions arise, where are here parents?
what's their opinion on socialization of youth?
have they ever cautioned their children on the evils of the society?
it's a difficult situation...
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by originals1(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2017
I blame the photographer

1 Like

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Olivers(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Obudupikin:

u still geh chill. I'll gladly trade this gehh for a head.
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by judgedredd22(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
adadike281:
This is just d beginning of social media, we are yet to see d end.

ada!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by expensiveguyman(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kakamorufu:
one of those pikin Wey just finish waec
she is a product of a failed family
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by 9japeace: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
This one tire me

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Hardly Cum / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.