Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead (19623 Views)

Rampaging Avengers Blow Up 3 More Oil Facilities, Attack Surveillance Team / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by onatisi(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
buhari does not have what it takes to tackle real life challenges in this fast paced times...buhari lacks what it takes to manage stakeholders and people..buhari can only function in a mono robotic system and in the military...

Who ever gave us this old man in these times

Tinubu and co where are all of you...

Buhari is a freaking failure...tufiakwa...

3 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Inyinese(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bolustic:
[size=26pt]Avengers, please keep blowing!!!

It wouldn't stop from being President neither will it bring GEJ back
[/size]
IDIOT LIKE YOU NONSENSE.

6 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by onatisi(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Inyinese:
IDIOT LIKE YOU NONSENSE.
And this statement of yours makes sense to you,abi
CONTINUE OOOOO

1 Like

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by duni04(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
I think all those people calling for the withdrawal of troops from the ND are just lousy retards. Withdraw the troops so the Bakassi strike force in Cross river, that conquered almost everywhere except calabar, will unleash mayhem? Or so the cultists and crude oil thieves will kill everyone in Rivers? Or the Ijaw thieves and land grabbers in Warri will overrun the town? Or the same Ijaws in the same Warri will invade Koko, Escravos and other Itsekiri towns?
Please if you don't know anything about the ND just ahit the hell up.
The Ijaws are the ones causing all the mayhem in the name of the Avengers and those other useless groups. The military is the only barricade between those black blood thirsty demons and other tribes, especially the Itsekiris in the ND.
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Emassive:
Itsekiri here and I would gladly take a Biafra nation over Nigeria with all the silly things happening around the country. Why should I trust a govt that is filled with traces of Political bias, tribal sentiment and special treatment of first class Northerners.
However, I will no take up Arms.

Bro, I am an Ijaw na wetin I dey tell DAT fool Barcanista say ND will go with Biafra rather than stay in Nigeria, Nigeria don taya person

7 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by calabardick(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Grundig:
But who are the high ranking militants the military have been arresting all these while?

Between this govt and chidinma okeke who lie pass?

Nigerian government is tormented by a demon called Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by duni04(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

I'm gonna be short and blunt, with this. I don't give a flying crap about Nigeria. I stopped caring the day I realized we have fed the nation for half a century and all we got was a lousy t-shirt. We have gained absolutely nothing from this union, since pre-independence we've shouldered other people's weight. It's time to be selfish and care for just us alone and our children, children.
I don't care what you tag me and my brothers.
You must be mad if you think the government will come and put food on the table for you, and give you fresh pussy to Bleep every night. I know that is how most of you retards in the ND think. I know your type. The likes of those black and stinking ijaw boys in warri, driving expensive cars with no known source of livelihood, feasting off one useless uncle that has squandered the money of the state. Always broke after they've travelled to onne to Bleep every avaulable pussy. You now have the audacity to come online and complain that government hasn't done anything for you. You are mad! Feed the nation for 50 years my ass.
Bleep u!

2 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Newmanluckyman(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-avengers-blow-3-pipelines-say-doomsday-ahead

... When govt fight on all fronts (Avengers, Ipob, herdsmen, opposition members, Shiites) it doesn't ultimately ends well.

The govt should devise a pragmatic strategy in resolving most of the injustices, inequality, marginalization, ethnic profiling that gave birth to these social problems. Of a truth, the Avengers and Ipob should find a common ground with the government. Peace is always the best solution.
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Christaks(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nigeria........
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Pavarottii(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
dharay99:

.Nobody they see them n0w o, If the military ppl
unleash their own now, some dumb idiots will be
blaming the wrong persons.
I av asked u this. Question; who is stopping the military frm unleashing d so called terror u r talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Kamanuozuzu: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
jeeqaa7:
the day you give me a mushroom cloud... that day alone would i begin to take these NDA folks seriously

Someone really needs to travel back in time and hand ur father a Gold Circle.

1 Like

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by mightyhazel: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

I'm gonna be short and blunt, with this. I don't give a flying crap about Nigeria. I stopped caring the day I realized we have fed the nation for half a century and all we got was a lousy t-shirt. We have gained absolutely nothing from this union, since pre-independence we've shouldered other people's weight. It's time to be selfish and care for just us alone and our children, children.
'my father went to new york and all I got was this lousy t shirt..'

Aam sure u wore those tiny t shirts as a kid?

1 Like

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by davibid: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
GbengaJimoh:
I thought these militants surrendered yesterday

My brother ayam not understanding this country at all

angry
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Akpan107(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Going by your logic, Jonathan is Avengers' sponsor so far I can give you online thread/topics that relates to that? Why can't you mentioned OBJ, Alimodu Sherrif who BH/reports has been linked with BH in the past?

You need to grow up to be candid.
An attack on boko haram is an attack against the North - Gen Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Ekeremgba(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
onatisi:

Bros pls rephrase your comment,this government has not taken a single step forward since it came into power ,rather Nigeria has gone 50 steps backward. The evidence is all around you.

just wanted to direct him but seem that u v done the needful. God bles u.

4 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by onatisi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ekeremgba:

just wanted to direct him but seem that u v done the needful. God bles u.
Thanks sir. Nigerians voted a gargantuan failure in as a president all because they were given free fufu and rice ,now the free rice they were given then is now even difficult for majority of them to afford

3 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by drss2(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
the guy just yarn the truth na..nigeria don tire man na...

Tinubu them don already dey abandon the guy..shey you no dey see...??
i tell u. d con3 don expire since 2014.
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Ekeremgba(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
onatisi:

Thanks sir. Nigerians voted a gargantuan failure in as a president all because they were given free fufu and rice ,now the free rice they were given then is now even difficult for majority of them to afford

the like of bububu will surely rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by agbangam: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

my guy i am frm SS like u but u really need to grow up. My candid advice to u is work hard to become rich, i mean big tym rich were u can afford to buy fuel @ #200per litre witout complaining. Guy our broda GEJ was der for 5yrs but he never fought for SS neither did he creat opprtuinity for us have a better life. He cudn't use his presiency to make PIB was passed. He rather enriched himsef, family n friends. What about asari dokubo dat built a University in cotonou, tompolo took 12billion for himsef, boyloaf, d pastor guy n so many others. And for u info even if biafra shud come to pass do u think dat pple like ibori,uduaghan, odili, Ubas, the Orjis and so many others will allow pple like me n u to rule or near sit of power?? Those same crooks dat destroyed Nigeria will still occupy lucrative positions in biafra and don't be surprise if dey end up sidelining Nnamdi ; lock him up or even kill him so dat dey can continue wit their looting act. Just work hard my brother cos d day make as much as 10M, ur own Nigeria go become swt.
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Chimdiebere(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
When I said bringing warships to the ND was an act of war and my people will respond in kind. They banned me for promoting violence. Again your 4 warships and whatever number of military personnel cannot protect the length and breadth of the oil installations in the Delta.

When I also said the constant invasion of our villages will only continue to unite us, some laughed. Those betrayers and saboteurs that took the military to Orugbo yesterday. You'll meet your day of reckoning soon. While the useless military were busy harassing the people of Orugbo and other villages in Delta yesterday. The real NDA were in Bayelsa lighting things up. Your intelligence is so out of whack it's insane you call yourself a countries defense unit.

Like Brexit, like Trump, Nigeria won't believe what will hit it...For the first time I am seeing Itsekhiri's openly support Biafra and sharing Biafra videos daily on the biggest Itsekhiri Fb groups.
If you like delete my comment and ban me again...It won't stop the tsunami that will engulf the joke of a nation.
NNA MEHN, MY FELLOW NIGER DELTA BROTHER HAVE SPOKEN! I NEED TO BUY THIS GUY 5 CRATES OF LEGEND AND 100 BOTTLES OF SHEPPE! MAKE WE FOR NO LOST! ANYWAY 3GBOSA FOR THIS GUY ABEG!

5 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by ChimaAdeoye: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
[size=13pt]Buhari is like........[img]http://i./5xaOcLGvzHxDKjufnLW.gif[/img]

The most confused bigot to ruin Nigeria.

Let him better find he favorite phrase 'decisive military action' before the military decide to boot his out of aso rock.
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Chimdiebere(m): 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
THIS IS MAKOKOSON!
THIS IS SINCILLATING!
THIS IS REGRETTABLY LUGUBRIOUS!

lemme say Prestissimo, that the political Crinkum crankum or the political higi haha that has enveloped the politics of Niger Delta for a period of 'Ihe Anyi huru now'..
It has all the trappings of an odoriferous saga.. Cum gargantuan gaga!
And am menialcally bewildered that these flashpoints is of no serious concern to the Commander in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria! All the flashpoints of war that has snowballed and transmogrified into bringing about a calamitous end for Nigeria! As for as am concerned, I can see the ship of the Nigerian state hovering around the political Bermuda triangle.
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by mpire: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
[s]When I said bringing warships to the ND was an act of war and my people will respond in kind. They banned me for promoting violence. Again your 4 warships and whatever number of military personnel cannot protect the length and breadth of the oil installations in the Delta.

When I also said the constant invasion of our villages will only continue to unite us, some laughed. Those betrayers and saboteurs that took the military to Orugbo yesterday. You'll meet your day of reckoning soon. While the useless military were busy harassing the people of Orugbo and other villages in Delta yesterday. The real NDA were in Bayelsa lighting things up. Your intelligence is so out of whack it's insane you call yourself a countries defense unit.

Like Brexit, like Trump, Nigeria won't believe what will hit it...For the first time I am seeing Itsekhiri's openly support Biafra and sharing Biafra videos daily on the biggest Itsekhiri Fb groups.
If you like delete my comment and ban me again...It won't stop the tsunami that will engulf the joke of a nation.[/s]

Blah, blah, blah, nothing but crap as usual, when they send you to early graves now; you'll come whining again. Sharing video on FB? Wao what an achievement.
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by googlepikins: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2016
GbengaJimoh:
I thought these militants surrendered yesterday
taaar cultists are different from militant.

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by googlepikins: 12:26am On Nov 16, 2016
mpire:

Blah, blah, blah, nothing but crap as usual, when they send you to early graves now; you'll come whining again. Sharing video on FB? Wao what an achievement.
E pain am ooo

4 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:06am On Nov 16, 2016
onatisi:

Bros pls rephrase your comment,this government has not taken a single step forward since it came into power ,rather Nigeria has gone 50 steps backward. The evidence is all around you.

Soon you will start blaming Buhari again if they negotiate with this miscreants,
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by onatisi(m): 6:47am On Nov 16, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Soon you will start blaming Buhari again if they negotiate with this miscreants,
He cant negotiate with the militants that are blowing up oil pipelines but he can comfortably negotiate with boko haram terrorist group and grant them their demands which included millions of dollars and release of terrorist group commanders who are responsible for the death of over 20,000 Nigerians,abi? Don't worry just continue defending the government you will soon understand when the situation reaches you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by awoluyi(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2016
davibid:

My brother ayam not understanding this country at all

angry
My brother ayam agreement with you. It's now I understanded why your brothers are blewing the oil pipe lyings. Is to attract developerments to ND! Let them continue with these uncertainly acts, ND at the end will be left in pitiable conditions.
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2016
onatisi:

He cant negotiate with the militants that are blowing up oil pipelines but he can comfortably negotiate with boko haram terrorist group and grant them their demands which included millions of dollars and release of terrorist group commanders who are responsible for the death of over 20,000 Nigerians,abi? Don't worry just continue defending the government you will soon understand when the situation reaches you

Any proof to back your claim about the millions of dollars? NDA can also start killing their people too wetin consign me.. Shebi it's there region they are destroying that one join and good better than killing. SO if i have to choose who to negotiate with i'll choose Boko Haram cos of the killing.

1 Like

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Myself2(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
When I said bringing warships to the ND was an act of war and my people will respond in kind. They banned me for promoting violence. Again your 4 warships and whatever number of military personnel cannot protect the length and breadth of the oil installations in the Delta.

If you like delete my comment and ban me again...It won't stop the tsunami that will engulf the joke of a nation.

Hmmmmmm
This is serious
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Akkotto: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Buhari has come to dent his golden name, he is gona die like a common criminal.
Bolustic:
[size=26pt]Avengers, please keep blowing!!!

It wouldn't stop from being President neither will it bring GEJ back
[/size]
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Omonigeriarere: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2016
Akpan107:
An attack on boko haram is an attack against the North - Gen Buhari.

Boko Haram are in my cabinet - Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality / Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.