Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead (19624 Views)

Rampaging Avengers Blow Up 3 More Oil Facilities, Attack Surveillance Team / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by BrutalJab: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by udumosam23(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Is it that there can't be a permanent solution to this militancy? What have we done God to deserve this country?

2 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Tallesty1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
When I said bringing warships to the ND was an act of war and my people will respond in kind. They banned me for promoting violence. Again your 4 warships and whatever number of military personnel cannot protect the length and breadth of the oil installations in the Delta.

When I also said the constant invasion of our villages will only continue to unite us, some laughed. Those betrayers and saboteurs that took the military to Orugbo yesterday. You'll meet your day of reckoning soon. While the useless military were busy harassing the people of Orugbo and other villages in Delta yesterday. The real NDA were in Bayelsa lighting things up. Your intelligence is so out of whack it's insane you call yourself a countries defense unit.

Like Brexit, like Trump, Nigeria won't believe what will hit it...For the first time I am seeing Itsekhiri's openly support Biafra and sharing Biafra videos daily on the biggest Itsekhiri Fb groups.
If you like delete my comment and ban me again...It won't stop the tsunami that will engulf the joke of a nation.
What's the group's name please??
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by WeNigerDelta: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tallesty1:
What's the group's name please??

ICG. It's closed and private, for only Itsekhiri's...
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by lafuria1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
The government doesn't care, that's why they are focus on borrowing money and hope for the best,

2 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by snapshot: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
More power to avengers.

1 Like

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by chimoskyg(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Which faction of the Militant surrendered there arms and what has Crocodile Smile done so far??
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by usbcable(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-avengers-blow-3-pipelines-say-doomsday-ahead

how did the time become faster than Nigerian time.

its still 6:19pm here or are r=they talking future present tense (if there is anything like that)

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by TeamSimple(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
I will only start applauding there actions when it starts affecting the president and the power holders. But till then,this is just a silly act. And yet some of their family members will creep in here and wail bad economy, recession. God punish bad Belle people.

1 Like

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by ProgressiveO1: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Its clear from all indications that buhari cannot handle the myriad of challenge bedevilling the country. Its best for him to resign now.

Trending on twitter now
#BUHARIMUSTGO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Grundig: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
But who are the high ranking militants the military have been arresting all these while?

Between this govt and chidinma okeke who lie pass?

3 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Emassive(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Itsekiri here and I would gladly take a Biafra nation over Nigeria with all the silly things happening around the country. Why should I trust a govt that is filled with traces of Political bias, tribal sentiment and special treatment of first class Northerners.
However, I will no take up Arms.

WeNigerDelta:
When I said bringing warships to the ND was an act of war and my people will respond in kind. They banned me for promoting violence. Again your 4 warships and whatever number of military personnel cannot protect the length and breadth of the oil installations in the Delta.

When I also said the constant invasion of our villages will only continue to unite us, some laughed. Those betrayers and saboteurs that took the military to Orugbo yesterday. You'll meet your day of reckoning soon. While the useless military were busy harassing the people of Orugbo and other villages in Delta yesterday. The real NDA were in Bayelsa lighting things up. Your intelligence is so out of whack it's insane you call yourself a countries defense unit.

Like Brexit, like Trump, Nigeria won't believe what will hit it...For the first time I am seeing Itsekhiri's openly support Biafra and sharing Biafra videos daily on the biggest Itsekhiri Fb groups.
If you like delete my comment and ban me again...It won't stop the tsunami that will engulf the joke of a nation.

7 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Omonigeriarere: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

[b] Today you hail Avengers for blowing pipelines, tomorrow you blame Buhari for inability to generate much gas to support lightning for the country: next tomorrow, you blame recession on PMB: is that not an height of hypocrisy?

What is now the difference between you guys and illiterate Hausas that supports BH? The most annoying part of it is that you guys have the guts to tag Buhari as the founder of BH even without any tangible proof, but exclude Jonathan from any bombing happening in SS: hope you have seen either of PMB, Saraki, Mark, Osinbajo or Jonathan suffering now?

Though you have been witnessing the negative consequences of possession of fire-arms by youth in your jurisdiction, I only pray it won't reach a level whereby your community will suffer and cry more than the child of the bereaved after Buhari has left the govenance in that there is reaction for every action.

Remember, when a bird perches on a rope, the rope will not be comfortable while the bird will never experience peace: a word is enough for the wise. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by mayorchelsea(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Avengers please continue.Heaven go fall, no be one person matter.We are all in this together.As earlier said,after recession,it's depression.Maybe then when the sufferings would be at its height, their people would appeal to them.WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by divide9ja: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

[size=13pt]Eversince the Abok1's dealt with the Afonja demi-god Tinubu, they are now reaching out to us.
So the MODS are now softening their ways.

We have always known that IPOB are the true pacesetters.

Well as we all know and say[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Yeligray(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
#one thing Nigerians forget is that these are freedom fighters no mata what u do u can't eliminate them the more you kill them the more they multiply.

5 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by drss2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

any bar man in d house! give dis guy 20 bottles of heineken.

10 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by mathew247: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
GbengaJimoh:
I thought these militants surrendered yesterday
in ur wildest dream...na naija politics be that.

1 Like

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by chuose2: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

What is now the difference between you guys and illiterate Hausas that supports BH? The most annoying part of it is that you guys have the guts to tag Buhari as the founder of BH even without any tangible proof, but exclude Jonathan from any bombing happening in SS: hope you have seen either of PMB, Saraki, Mark, Osinbajo or Jonathan suffering now?

Though you have been witnessing the negative consequences of possession of fire-arms by youth in your jurisdiction, I only pray it won't reach a level whereby your community will suffer and cry more than the child of the bereaved after Buhari has left the govenance in that there is reaction for every action.

Remember, when a bird perches on a rope, the rope will not be comfortable while the bird will never experience peace: a word is enough for the wise.

[size=13pt]Evidence that Buhari is a Boko haram sponsor[/size]

[size=13pt]How come not one single Boko Haram sponsor has been arrested?

Boko haram are poor, yet they can afford to blow up cars and feed.

They are being sponsored and protected by the dullard
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by onatisi(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
IRobot7:
but why?
Because an incompetent dullard is In power. Nigeria is in deep shit with this man. Buhari incompetence alone constitutes 85% of Nigeria's current problems

8 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Omonigeriarere: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
[s]
chuose2:

[size=13pt]Evidence that Buhari is a Boko haram sponsor[/size]

[size=13pt]How come not one single Boko Haram sponsor has been arrested?

Boko haram are poor, yet they can afford to blow up cars and feed.

They are being sponsored and protected by the dullard
[/size]
[/s]

Going by your logic, Jonathan is Avengers' sponsor so far I can give you online thread/topics that relates to that? Why can't you mentioned OBJ, Alimodu Sherrif who BH/reports has been linked with BH in the past?

You need to grow up to be candid.

4 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Izonpikin: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
ProgressiveO1:
Its clear from all indications that buhari cannot handle the myriad of challenge bedevilling the country. Its best for him to resign now.

Trending on twitter now
#BUHARIMUSTGO
buhari does not have what it takes to tackle real life challenges in this fast paced times...buhari lacks what it takes to manage stakeholders and people..buhari can only function in a mono robotic system and in the military...

Who ever gave us this old man in these times

Tinubu and co where are all of you...

Buhari is a freaking failure...tufiakwa...

4 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by WeNigerDelta: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
Emassive:
Itsekiri here and I would gladly take a Biafra nation over Nigeria with all the silly things happening around the country. Why should I trust a govt that is filled with traces of Political bias, tribal sentiment and special treatment of first class Northerners.
However, I will no take up Arms.

Bro, our mothers naked take over chevron peacefully for Ugborodo. Till today did anybody address what they cried for, neglecting all the shame they have?
Was it not just last month that people slept in front of chevron yard as protest in the same Ugborodo. Which national daily report am? Naija do not care about us and only understand one language.
I'll leave you with this.

4 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by karpentar: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Izonpikin: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
drss2:
the guy just yarn the truth na..nigeria don tire man na...

Tinubu them don already dey abandon the guy..shey you no dey see...??

3 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by WeNigerDelta: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

[b] Today you hail Avengers for blowing pipelines, tomorrow you blame Buhari for inability to generate much gas to support lightning for the country: next tomorrow, you blame recession on PMB: is that not an height of hypocrisy?

Remember, when a bird perches on a rope, the rope will not be comfortable while the bird will never experience peace: a word is enough for the wise. [/b]

I'm gonna be short and blunt, with this. I don't give a flying crap about Nigeria. I stopped caring the day I realized we have fed the nation for half a century and all we got was a lousy t-shirt. We have gained absolutely nothing from this union, since pre-independence we've shouldered other people's weight. It's time to be selfish and care for just us alone and our children, children.
I don't care what you tag me and my brothers.

11 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by IRobot7(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
onatisi:

Because an incompetent dullard is In power. Nigeria is in deep shit with this man. Buhari incompetence alone constitutes 85% of Nigeria's current problems

7 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by jahsson(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
drss2:

2 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
chuose2:
[img]http://i./5xaOcLGvzHxDKjufnLW.gif[/img]
Are you serious? shocked
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=jahsson post=51061352][/quote]

Abeg give me one

1 Like

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by tete7000(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Uhmm! Buhari a divisive figure! Do people think this man can unite the country? We wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by chuose2: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Are you serious? shocked

yes oh!

Na good news.

It shows that our people are serious about claiming what is theres.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Leadership At Presidential Villa For Dinner With Buhari / Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year / RRS Patrols Lagos With Power Bikes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.