Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,203 members, 7,839,098 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? (13784 Views)

I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Fashion madness when would lady's get sense see what this one is wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by pennytrate: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
I presume that's the reason why we got google undecided
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by NaWetinDey(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pre-cum kwa?

Nigerians and ***cummin*** things. Now they want to cum before they cum.

She's pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by sweerychick(f): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
If he never released inside you, then you are free..

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
shocked start preparing for ante-natal
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin grin
buffalowings:
Yup

That's why withdrawal method of contraception isn't advised
It is bro....if u knw ur way through it perfectly
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by fineboynl(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
no you are not. you can only get pregnant when he cum in side. withdrawal method is very effective.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by zadok60: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tynasparks:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lolzzzz what's in your mind pretty?...voice out please
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by EmperorLee(m): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
#She don get belle#
#Na who give Ekaette belle#
#O Lord, Help me ohh#

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by greatwhite(m): 1:01am On Nov 16, 2016
It happened 20days ago. You are stressed cause you haven't seen your period. By my calculations you should be pregnant. I might be wrong. get yourself tested. Save yourself the blood pressure.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:55am On Nov 16, 2016
Bluezy13:

The question was answered at the bolded.
The preceded explanations were unnecessary.
You self see am? Lol
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Op you can't get pregnant from pre cum if na so I for don father pikin tay tay
thanks smiley
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 16, 2016
sweerychick:
If he never released inside you, then you are free..
Thanks
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 16, 2016
greatwhite:
It happened 20days ago. You are stressed cause you haven't seen your period. By my calculations you should be pregnant. I might be wrong. get yourself tested. Save yourself the blood pressure.

my cycle is 28days.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Badgers14: 6:32am On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Birth control pilss again? It happnd 20days ago cry

20 days ago ke shocked you should have known if you are pregnant now or not
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Badgers14: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:
It didn't go in but it touched. U knw dat guys talk that goes like dis pls let me jstrub it in d tip undecided that was how it happened and I jst checked d calendar now it was on my most fertile day dats y I'm worried cry

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by LorDBolton(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2016
I'm not very sure.

But what I'm sure of is a girl can contract various STI's From unprotected sex.

I'm very sure of that one.

Mtcheeew
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by nNEOo(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2016
U can't ask me y if u interested
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Berbierklaus(f): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:
It didn't go in but it touched. U knw dat guys talk that goes like dis pls let me jstrub it in d tip undecided that was how it happened and I jst checked d calendar now it was on my most fertile day dats y I'm worried cry
Never let any guy give you that BS again undecided

Your No means No.
As you can see,it's you that is worried about getting pregnant now,not him,they don't worth the worry
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Yoshy: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Hmnn ok then. Thanks
dear pre cum can get you pregnant, however the chances of it travelling to the promised land is slim so that's your only bet. It will do you good to do a PT. Most things we are afraid of don't really happen.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Never let any guy give you that BS again undecided

Your No means No.
As you can see,it's you that is worried about getting pregnant now,not him,they don't worth the worry
Thanks dear im really going 2b worried for few days now until i see my next period cry cry cry i really do regret dat silly act i bet it will never happen again. Lesson learnt angry
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2016
Yoshy:
dear pre cum can get you pregnant, however the chances of it travelling to the promised land is slim so that's your only bet. It will do you good to do a PT. Most things we are afraid of don't really happen.
Thanks
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by wellstryme(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Hello ppl pls I would like to know if a lady can get pregnant if a man's pre cum(that is seminal fluid that comes out on the penis tip before ejaculation) touches d vagina especially on her most fertile day. Thanks cry
Don't stress if you do,you might just delay your period from coming..it is not possible,sperms die quickly and it needs to get to the egg which will not be possible cause it is not enough to swim to the egg,and even in your most fertile days getting pregnant is just 50-60% chance,pregnancy don't always occur,sorry to say but is cum might not even be active to begin with,what of couples that are both sexually healthy but can't have a child,do you know when having sex a guy induce precum inside the vagina and she won't get pregnant if he doesn't put the real cum in,if you get your menstraution you should make a post about it,and if you don't get it don't stress wait for a week if it still doesn't come go see your doctor and let your mum know very early so you know the next step
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2016
wellstryme:

Don't stress if you do,you might just delay your period from coming..it is not possible,sperms die quickly and it needs to get to the egg which will not be possible cause it is not enough to swim to the egg,and even in your most fertile days getting pregnant is just 50-60% chance,pregnancy don't always occur,sorry to say but is cum might not even be active to begin with,what of couples that are both sexually healthy but can't have a child,do you know when having sex a guy induce precum inside the vagina and she won't get pregnant if he doesn't put the real cum in,if you get your menstraution you should make a post about it,and if you don't get it don't stress wait for a week if it still doesn't come go see your doctor and let your mum know very early so you know the next step
Thanks I wil definitely do as u say smiley
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by buffalowings: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2016
donnybee:
grin grin
It is bro....if u knw ur way through it perfectly

Hmmm

You won't hear now cheesy
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by wellstryme(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Thanks I wil definitely do as u say smiley
Do away with google,some people post lies on forum google links to you,some will say they got pregnant swimming in a hot tub,your a virgin right

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Homguy(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Hello ppl pls I would like to know if a lady can get pregnant if a man's pre cum(that is seminal fluid that comes out on the penis tip before ejaculation) touches d vagina especially on her most fertile day. Thanks cry
yes, however that possibilty is quite low.This is because some number of sperm cells can be found in pre-cum however, the numbers are often too low to make a successful fertilisation...but sometimes Miracles happen.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by buffalowings: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2016
wellstryme:

Do away with google,some people post lies on forum google links to you,some will say they got pregnant swimming in a hot tub,your a virgin right

Yes she is a virginity

Haha

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by wellstryme(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2016
buffalowings:

Yes she is a virginity
Haha
Idiot don't ever mention me again

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2016
wellstryme:

Thanks a lot. No dear I'm not a Virgin smiley
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by wellstryme(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Thanks a lot. No dear I'm not a Virgin smiley
Alright no need to worry..

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Christane: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2016
u guys re too young to have kids bt nt too young to be having sex...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot sexy girls photos / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? / My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.