Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me (631 Views)

My Boyfriend's Younger Sister Caught Me Cheating (MY STORY) / I Want To Stop Cheating My Husband.. One Thing Led To The Other . (READ STORY) / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me by Penaldo: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2016
So let’s start this out by establishing who I am, on a personality level. I am not a cheater at all. I can not stand people who cheat, they’re scum and should find the nearest cliff. When I was 15 my girlfriend at the time went to the fair and kissed my brother. My friend told me that night what had happened and I pointed to the ground and gave my GF a stern look and said “Come here.” when she came I told her to never contact me again and feel free to go kill herself. Yeah I am not like a lot of the beta male cucks on this site. I don’t try to fix a broke back b***h. Fast forward 7 years. I’ve gone to college for computer science and I’ve spent a ton of time learning coding and different information systems and make a killer living at it. I hook up with my future wife online discussing anime and we connect right off.

We date for a few years and are very happy with the few arguments here and there as one normally does. While we date I have a ton of potentials come at me, the aforementioned ex started texting and I rejected her, we had a party and while my ex slept 2 bi checks who were hot as hell were making out and inviting me over; no dice. I had a young Asian girl at my job begging for a backseat rumble but no. I hate cheaters and I refuse. Fast forward 9 years, nearly Xmas, nearly our 10th year anniversary. My wife and I are older but in our 30’s, we never wanted to get married but we did it for tax purposes since we’d been dating for years. We had no intention to have kids but we never used protection; only the pull out method, which worked for over a decade, but whoops.

My wife and I are ok but it’s boring, kid is a toddler and requires a lot of attention, and the sex life is non-existent. This, however, was a norm. What was not a norm was for my wife to not text me at night while I am at work, which was an alarm bell for me. Every time like with the ex, bi-checks, and Asian girl just to name a few I told her the next day so she was always worried about girls getting on me at night and would constantly text me. I started to get suspicious after the 2nd night her mother took the kid that she didn’t text me while at work. Being a computer genius and master tech expert in mobile technology I hooked up a few pin cams, ran a program I designed on her phone and computer to capture any text or pictures she took, and rigged a GPS to her car. Yes I know, a bit much, but I had every intention to remove everything if my hunch turned out to be wrong.

The night of shit-hitting-the-fan approaches and I monitor her while I am at work bouncing between spreadsheets and the program I am using to spy. I notice she is calling a number and I know the number as an ex, male, co-worker of hers. I watched her dirty ass texts flow constantly through facebook, saw the nudes be texted, and watched the GPS as her car took a trip at 3am to a little neighborhood. I was in a rage. I get off at 6am and I know that in my trunk is my 12 gauge I go hunting with and I know what I wanna hunt after work.

A friend of mine noticed my workload had stopped and that I looked like I was about to go postal. I told him exactly what was up and exactly what I wanted to do and thankfully, he stopped me. Even more thankfully is that my program saved everything and my friend informed me of a few facts I didn’t know about my state. In my state adultery is illegal and can impose up to a 5 year sentence for both parties, and both parties can be sued for quite the large sum. I went home, with a huge smile on my face, and woke my wife with a kick to the bed. I informed her of everything I knew and told her to get the hell out of my house. Told her to sign a divorce agreement immediately and she left instantly. While she was at her mom’s we argued and I basically told her we were going to have an agreement that the cars and house were mine, no alimony would be awarded, and no child support. If she tried I would file for police charges and have her and her bf drug through the system, would sue them both for every cent I could, and all the pictures and nasty messages I recorded would be paraded around for the world, her parents, and friends to see what a dirty b***h she was/is. This was my trump card and why I smiled the whole way home. I hadn’t mentioned to anyone why we were separated or why I kicked my wife and kid out of the house and all so I could carpet bomb her and keep everything we owned. She was always one who valued her perception in society above all else so, needless to say, she agreed.

If your wife cheats don’t be a beta male pu**y fa*. You waste your time and youth for someone you will never trust again. I am in my 2 story home, with my 3 sports cars, my full income unmolested, and I have a new smoking hot 27 year old Asian girlfriend… yes that one. Also just as a note of added detail I keep my divorce agreement in a frame next to my diploma to remind my new GF that I don’t tolerate that sh*t. I miss my kid but to be honest I am happier than I’ve been in almost 10 years. Divorce and cheating aren’t the end of the world but you will only recover when you eliminate the things from your life that are toxic.

Source: Palmchat User
Re: How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2016
My kind of man...

Forgiveness is a Sin
Re: How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2016
This thing too long na
It would've even been better if it were your own story
undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me by Penaldo: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2016
KissChrix:
This thing too long na

It would've even been better if it were your own story
undecided
Why will it be mine
Re: How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2016

Preach!!!!!! undecided

Same thing with Females that let cheating Boyfriends Go Scott free.... I mean, WTF?

I mean, If You think Relationships aren't your thing, You're bored or You wanna Sample other Püssies/diicks...just say the word. ''I wanna break Up''. Voila! You're done!

I think people that Cheat are for dumb, lustful, Depraved, Stupid cowards. and such Humans Need to be thrown off A cliff, Struck by lightning or Buried 10ft below the ground.
sad Rubbish! I'd rather stay single all my life than Condone A Nigga with cheating habits. I deserve way better.

1 Like

Re: How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Penaldo:
Why will it be mine
Then My advice will get to the person that needs it
Re: How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me by Penaldo: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2016
KissChrix:

Then My advice will get to the person that needs it
Is he asking for your advice?
Re: How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2016
Penaldo:
Is he asking for your advice?

(1) (Reply)

See What Chrissy Teigen Wore To Amas(18+) / Romance And Faithfulness / Dos And Don'ts During Your Menstrual Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.