Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Dos And Don'ts During Your Menstrual Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dos And Don'ts During Your Menstrual Period (631 Views)

Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / Dos And Don’ts Of The First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dos And Don'ts During Your Menstrual Period by Dannysblog: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
That time of the month always seems to come too soon.
Ladies, we feel your mood swings, cramps, bloating and
everything beyond that.
I’ve decided to put together a list of tips that will help
alleviate menstrual discomfort.

1. Don’t eat “cold” & raw food.
This includes cold drinks as well as raw fruits and
vegetables. While fruits and veggies are essential, avoid
these “cold” ones: apple, cantaloupe, celery, citrus fruits,
cucumber, kiwi, strawberry, pear and watermelon.
These foods take extra energy to digest, which drains your
body of energy and over time, blocks energy flow.
Accumulated blocking of energy flow will make periods
more painful.

Read more@ http://www.dannysblog.com.ng/2016/11/dos-and-don-during-your-period.html?m=1
Re: Dos And Don'ts During Your Menstrual Period by vchykp(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
la click crew..
Re: Dos And Don'ts During Your Menstrual Period by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Face palm.....

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And Decide To Kill Herself And The Two Ch / Delectablegyal Come Here !!! / Can Divorce Be Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.