Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Romance And Faithfulness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance And Faithfulness (633 Views)

Igbo Girls Beauty And Faithfulness In Marriage / What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship? / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance And Faithfulness by naijalander: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
I have met some very good, fine women in my time and I'll say there is only 1 flaw I see in all human beings.

This opinion makes no sense since you do have to kiss 1 or 2 sometimes 10 frogs to find your prince/princess but I think the ability to romantically crush on more than one person at a time is a flaw.

A more applicable solution would be to deactivate the ability to love or feel for someone else after you get married. So say I get married today, I should not have the ability to find attraction in someone else apart from my spouse, a lot of homes and society in general would be better if this idea is actually implemented (GOD, please take note for your next batch of human beings). Faithful spouses raise better children (not all the time but most of the time), good children grow to be better human beings, better human beings equals better society, blah blah blah...

Relationships and Sex

This is what I have learned so far;

For most men, a platonic and romantic relationship with the opposite sex is one and the same thing but with women, they are 2 completely different things.

Women are almost perfectly capable of joggling these 2 concepts without emotional confusion whereas carnal men are almost completely oblivious to the idea of a female friend, in fact if you are a female reading this, odds are your closest male friend has thought about having sex with you at least once since you met.

For most women, a sexual and platonic relationship with the opposite sex are one and the same thing but with men, these are 2 different things, the whole thing makes gender relation even more confusing. I guess sex has a more emotional side effect on women than on men so women consider intimacy a reaction to romantic feelings whereas men consider sex a form of release, conquest, etc.

The End.
Re: Romance And Faithfulness by herzernIsHere: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
[size=32pt] K [/size]
Re: Romance And Faithfulness by naijalander: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
[size=32pt] K [/size]

K what?
Re: Romance And Faithfulness by CentaurXV(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
In HD please! grin

Re: Romance And Faithfulness by Laveda(f): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
You right in a way.

For most woment, its kinda hard just opening your body for a man, some emotions has to come with it, while some men on the other hand can have sex like dogs just anywhere they find themselves.
Re: Romance And Faithfulness by naijalander: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:
You right in a way.

For most woment, its kinda hard just opening your body for a man, some emotions has to come with it, while some men on the other hand can have sex like dogs just anywhere they find themselves.

My thoughts exactly, women attach feelings to sexual activity but men simply see it as some kind of release.
Re: Romance And Faithfulness by RoyalBlak007: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:
You right in a way.

.....→ embarassed cry
.... embarassed cry
Re: Romance And Faithfulness by Laveda(f): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.....→ embarassed cry
.... embarassed cry

:t Hope you aren't one of them.
Re: Romance And Faithfulness by RoyalBlak007: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:

:t Hope you aren't one of them.

No am not ..
... cant remember the last time i bänged embarassed
Re: Romance And Faithfulness by naijalander: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

No am not ..
... cant remember the last time i bänged embarassed

na so u go talk till she enter ur room.
Re: Romance And Faithfulness by Youngpo413: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:
You right in a way.

emotions only comes in if the guy is broke, ladies always open that pusy without any second though if the guy is rich, so who are the greedy dogs now?
Re: Romance And Faithfulness by RoyalBlak007: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
naijalander:

na so u go talk till she enter ur room.

lol
its not what u think.

(1) (Reply)

MMM Vigil / For The Guys On Facebook / Kenyan Lesbian Couple Release Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.