Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,739 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

To Whom It May Concern - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Whom It May Concern (3050 Views)

To Whom It May Concern, Strictly For Men / Princess Shyngle, Fires Back At Fans Who Show Concern About Her Tiny Waist / To Whom It May Concern! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
MAKE NL GREAT AGAIN...Tired of seeing this 17 year old girls stinking the section.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Warhawk(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
I'll SIR
hehe.. You finally saw him for the man he is....
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Warhawk(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
you don't know why?
lemme guess... You gave sm1 a piece of ya mind and mad44 took offence ryt??
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Hadez(f): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
I'll sir

Alright sir
Re: To Whom It May Concern by HIScraziness(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bla bla bla and bla!!!

You don't want controversy and yet you act as though you are built for it.
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:
well haven't seen the dick, but i was only playing by her rules, she thought i posted all that to ask jude out, and i said sire, then she got cranky about the sire and i got suspicious grin

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:
lemme guess... You gave sm1 a piece of ya mind and mad44 took offence ryt??
nah, just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but its all good, it made me concentrate on a lot of things
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Hadez(f): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:

Keep Asslicking Loser. You know you can't have me. It is understandable you wet for someone lower after all the pms grin
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Downtownkush:
MAKE NL GREAT AGAIN...Tired of seeing this 17 year old girls stinking the section.
[size=20pt] oseh

#Mnga [/size]

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kingjude1:

[size=20pt] oseh

#Mnga [/size]

BOSS

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Warhawk(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:

Keep Asslicking Loser. You know you can't have me. It is understandable you wet for someone lower after all the pms grin
God, not thah line again!!. Tunde do you hv evidence that i shows that i hv ever pm'ed you??

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Hadez(f): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:
God, not thah line again!!. Tunde do you hv evidence that i shows that i hv ever pm'ed you??

I get a hundred pms every week. Yours is not important.

Swear right here and now that you never sent one. Loser grin
Re: To Whom It May Concern by KnightRod(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
Been on this forum long enough, don't mind the date..

I'd tell you, no one cares, just do your thing.. You can express yourself and hope to drive whatever inspiration or require any particular reaction offline.. Whatever happens on this forum is just words someone typed with his/her phone/computer.. That's just what they are..

"words"

Get a grip bliss..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:

I know you guys are bored and sometimes what you do is all for fun, often times you say things just to sound cool and maybe get the acknowledgement of people, i dont understand why you had to make it top priority to soil someone's image,

whichever way you behave on nairaland you'll make enemies, be a faceless someone behind a moniker, you'll still make enemies, add your picture you'll make more enemies, be original they use it against you, be a guy behind a female moniker they'll still use it against you, thats human nature, and you don't do stuffs to get thier support or love or accolades you do it for you,

everything you all do here you take it seriously, as for me i dont, its all for fun, offline I'm a very different person, not that I'm someone's puppy or lick ass, because i dont do that like ever,

what i mean is i dont fight or involve myself in fights, thats not who i am, i wasn't brought up in a dysfunctional family, i came here with honesty and with time i got influenced by what yall do here and now its like am into the same shit as you people,

So here it goes, jude, i aint sorry for everything i did to you, you deserved all of it, but just know its nothing personal, i realized that you need trolling as it adds some kind of joy ito your life, I've tried trolling too and i understand why you're so happy doing it, but its nothing personal, if i ever see you offline, I'll behave differently and civil, I'll shake your hands and have a drink with you, I'm not all about the thug life.

To the haters, you guys should curb the rate you mention me in your absurd and ridiculous statistical threads, seriously i dont know whatsup with all that, if being real and blunt means controversial then thats what i wanna be, its a known fact already i dont understand why yall keep emphasizing the controversial mantra,

I've tried sarcasm, it ain't driving the point home, I've tried subtlety, same result, I've tried diplomacy, same results, I've tried warfare same results, am gonna try something new, whatever i start doing from now on i pray it works, i dont wanna be in your cool book, i aint soliciting for your hand me downs, but telling you to get busy with your lives, am tired of waking up to lots of mentions.
boo boo #mnga

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Warhawk(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:

I get a hundred pms every week. Yours is not important.

Swear right here and now that you never sent one. Loser grin
Tunde, i swear . Now cn you swear you're not a guy?? And stop using smileys on me.. I hate 'em
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Warhawk(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kingjude1:
boo boo because you want to run for miss nairaland you are offering to lick my hot dog cheesy you can do better boo, this is boring and kindergartner like, have you seen leaf blower b4? you are the leave and i am the blower, you wont survive my storm, run away now like a local dog that saw stick and never offer me your decayed clam cheesy you are still wearing that sold in a dozen top? what happened to insults make people grow? sad na wa oooooooo, your 1kb mind sha never updates cool its well, carry horse tail for head say na hair cc warhaw.k i did this to avenge you #mnga
hehe.. Boss #MNGA
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Hadez(f): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:
Tunde, i swear . Now cn you swear you're not a guy?? And stop using smileys on me.. I hate 'em

You swear that what? Asslicking Loser! With low self esteem. Who calls women that reject him transgender grin
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kingjude1:
boo boo because you want to run for miss nairaland you are offering to lick my hot dog cheesy you can do better boo, this is boring and kindergartner like, have you seen leaf blower b4? you are the leave and i am the blower, you wont survive my storm, run away now like a local dog that saw stick and never offer me your decayed clam cheesy you are still wearing that sold in a dozen top? what happened to insults make people grow? sad na wa oooooooo, your 1kb mind sha never updates cool its well, carry horse tail for head say na hair cc warhawk i did this to avenge you #mnga
and there the ejit goes again cant you read?
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
and there the ejit goes again cant you read?
i dont like you no offense
Re: To Whom It May Concern by EmperorLee(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Let's Make Nairaland Great Again

Long Live The King..... KingJude1 cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
EmperorLee:
Let's Make Nairaland Great Again

Long Live The King..... KingJude1 cheesy
oshey cool #mnga taking back our section

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern by EmperorLee(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kingjude1:
oshey cool #mnga taking back our section

Gbabestically cheesy. Even Mynd44 sef dey for we team. #MnGa

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Gbabestically cheesy. Even Mynd44 sef dey for we team. #MnGa
hian that boss doesnt vote now, him big pass inec cheesy , na obj them

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Gbabestically cheesy. Even Mynd4.4 sef dey for we team. #MnGa
undecided you still hate her
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Why do people keep saying "Faceless" I HAVE A FACE DAMN IT... and it's a mighty fine one undecided
Re: To Whom It May Concern by EmperorLee(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
undecided you still hate her

Hate ? Who Exactly?
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hate ? Who Exactly?
Bliss.
Re: To Whom It May Concern by EmperorLee(m): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Bliss.

Let me scan my data page.....

//////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry, there's no such name in our system grin.

Puffy how far na, been a while.

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Let me scan my data page.....

//////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry, there's no such name in our system grin.

Puffy how far na, been a while.
That's funny but you know you know who and what I'm referring to
Re: To Whom It May Concern by EmperorLee(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

That's funny but you know you know who and what I'm referring to

And that's why you won't reply my greeting, i said "how far?"
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

And that's why you won't reply my greeting, i said "how far?"
You 2 dang observant ;DHello.
Re: To Whom It May Concern by EmperorLee(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
You 2 dang observant ;DHello.

Lmao, hell i am. You have soo busy all around nl, so much that you have forgotten your old friend. kiss. Not fair though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do U Call This In Ur Own Language(pix) / For Guys Which Will U Choose, Ladies Not For U / If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.