Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,196 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

To Whom It May Concern - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Whom It May Concern (3037 Views)

To Whom It May Concern, Strictly For Men / Princess Shyngle, Fires Back At Fans Who Show Concern About Her Tiny Waist / To Whom It May Concern! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:

So here it goes, jude, i aint sorry for everything i did to you, you deserved all of it, but just know its nothing personal, i realized that you need trolling as it adds some kind of joy ito your life, I've tried trolling too and i understand why you're so happy doing it, but its nothing personal, if i ever see you offline, I'll behave differently and civil, I'll shake your hands and have a drink with you , I'm not all about the thug life.

look bolded emperorlee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abomination

Re: To Whom It May Concern by EmperorLee(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kingjude1:
look bolded emperorlee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abomination

cheesy grin. Jude i no want wahala oooh cheesy
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:
If you don't take things serious like you said you will not sit down and compose all that just for faceless people. I also think you are obsessed with this Jude guy because you are ALWAYS flocking around him in a negative way (might be your own way of expressing your like for him)

Ugly girls though

BABE THIS POST MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

BABE THIS POST MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU
cheesy her name is tunde

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kisschrix
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
Kisschrix abeg delete am from your mention , i go delete am , after i see your mention

Seen.... Wipe
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
Kisschrix
Whatsapp later tonight cool
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
KissChrix:

Whatsapp later tonight cool
#mnga wink
Re: To Whom It May Concern by JLopez(f): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bossontop:
Wel from wat u typed there it seems u've been having sleepless nights about una beef even though u called it "faceless"....hope u now really cool after typing dis text

#cheers
grin grin grin
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
cheesy her name is tunde

FOR REAL shocked shocked shocked AND I WAS ALREADY FALLING IN LOVE BEFORE grin

HADEZ IF YOU ARE A GUY YOU NOR TRY AT ALL...ALL THIS INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND MISPLACED PRIORITIES WON'T TAKE ANYONE ANYWHERE

PEACE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? / My Little Sister And Me / How Do You Guys Deal With A Selfish Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.