Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station (25092 Views)

Anambra Election: Youths Playing Football At UNIZIK Junction (Pictured) / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Bujumbura(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku is more poised to win this election than anyone.

He has built a lot of bridges across all divides

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mopolchi:
Ozao ekpe you are welcome back!

Truth is they can never break me, i have been active on twitter. They are always looking for one thing to use and nail me....
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
ozoemenaca:
Atiku is good to go infact you are looking at the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Alhaji Abubakar Atiku)

Oh boy. Stop abeg. Do your research well lest you mislead people here. Atiku is a rogue.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bujumbura:
Atiku is more poised to win this election than anyone.

He has built a lot of bridges across all divides

Truly. Many Nigerians are foolish. Which bridge has this man built. Na wa o. Before now, how many times did he visit igboland. Don't be a fool abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Koolking(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
metroblogger:
Raila Odinga

Raila Odinga...hmmm! This guy was one of the most destructive viruses ever experienced on PCs. Wondering if it's still lethal

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Progressive01(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Theyve started praising Atiku and giving him their "votes" simply because he showed up in a studio. They wont think things through for a second, just getting led by emotions as always. Tommorow, theyd remember he's "Hausa/Fulani" Muslim oligarch that has to be rejected at all cost.

What a funny set of emotional wrecks. grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku 2019

Please select a young candidate for VP

Someone like Ostia Chidoka will make a better VP
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Progressive01(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
OJUcrook:
So you want to vote for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, an Hausa Moslem. Have you jettisoned your call for biafra? Why do you want to vote in an election in Nigeria while at the same time you still want to break away from Nigeria.
Exactly my thought. They are just a bunch of overly emotional mids not fit to discuss politics with. Imagine someone saying God has raised a "king" in Atiku. grin

Na so they been do the #iStandWithSheriff nonsense until the man begin show dem oba. Then they started screaming he's a mole sent frm APC to destroy PDP. cheesy

Why are "biafrans" suddenly looking forward to vote in the zoo election?? grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Johnnyessence(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku abubakar is gradually campaign ahead of 2019 elections. He has already make another mistake again. He will loose all his savings this time. Lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by obc: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
See your mouths. Atiku for president. Must an Hausa man be the president of this country? Does it mean SE have no candidates for Presidency? Anyways Biafra all the way....
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by deolu2000(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
The same Raila Odinga that nearly wiped out a tribe in Kenya just because he wanted to rule by all means? Now i see what Atiku and his cohorts are planning.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by akraym(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Keneking:
Wrong alignment....

Atiku as candidate president
Obi as candidate vice president
senator obi as senator president
Odinga as party chair

Useless politicians
grin grin grin

Are you sure you know whom Ralia Odinga is?

He's a Kenya Politician, a former Prime Minister.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by harffie(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
johnshagb:
Raila odinga na virus na
aswear I don dey read comment to see who knows the virus...lol the virus bad gaan
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Saint52(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Atiku just got my vote for 2019..... He is indeed the man of the people, a man that can unite Nigerians
Tif , you stole my words,
I stand with Atiku, SeyiLaw go and hug Transfomer.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by entparrot(f): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
The best 2019 ticket to rescue Nigeria is Atiku/Peter obi afonjas can go to hell with Buhari.
South east/South South, with northerners will make this a reality.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by kettle84(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Atiku just got my vote for 2019..... He is indeed the man of the people, a man that can unite Nigerians
you are 100% correct.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Xup my man? How's tribunal so far? do you see any light at the end?
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by kettle84(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:
Exactly my thought. They are just a bunch of overly emotional mids not fit to discuss politics with. Imagine someone saying God has raised a "king" in Atiku. grin

Na so they been do the #iStandWithSheriff nonsense until the man begin show dem oba. Then they started screaming he's a mole sent frm APC to destroy PDP. cheesy

Why are "biafrans" suddenly looking forward to vote in the zoo election?? grin
they have to vote for the time being for someone who wants restructuring. Atiku Abubakar is better than Buhari and will be reasonable and responsible.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Justiceleague1: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
OJUcrook:
So you want to vote for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, an Hausa Moslem. Have you jettisoned your call for biafra? Why do you want to vote in an election in Nigeria while at the same time you still want to break away from Nigeria.
see ogogoro question grin
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
OJUcrook:

Why not take your Igbo phobia and hatred elsewhere? The guy you & DLuciano are insulting your nemesis tribe for is not even Igbo guy...His tribe isn't hidden and he's popular here...Keep eating your own flesh thinking you're getting at Igbo people...

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by nonsobaba: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku should avoid Peter Obi like a deadly infection if he want to make any headway in his ambition in 2019. Jonathan was coasting home to victory in 2015 until peter obi came from nowhere with his sycophancy to infect him with failure. And is it not the same Atiku who destroyed and seized the goods of many Igbos when he was in charge of inspections at Customs? My Igbo people have started to make another political mistake again licking fulani arse.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by kettle84(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
DONGOYARO1:
There is no Politician in Northern Nigeria today that can stand PMB at the polls. PMB will contest the 2019 election and he will win. I'll advice you ibos to stop banking on Atiku, rather you concentrate on how Trump will help you ibos get your dream country.
with the hunger and eminent famine in the land,Nigerians will not vote overwhelmingly for PMB.Atiku is a better option who wants restructuring and a united country. he is an entrepreneur and has a track record for success unlike Buhari who holds the tittle of dragging Nigeria into recession twice.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by clemmonce(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
no one person can unite Nigeria. Only we can unite ourselves by our selves. I dont see that happening in a long time with what i am seeing on Nairaland.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Xup my man? How's tribunal so far? do you see any light at the end?
BRO! I lost hope for my country, truth is the judiciary is no longer independent and has been intimidated. I am tired of this country cause nothing seems to be working and there is no hope for us. we talked about buhari in our primary school days as a military head of state, over 25 years now the old ani mal is still parading himself as our president now as i am a grown up man. How can youths of this country support such an old ani mal when we got loads of them on the street that are well informed than that ani mal. I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT ITS THE TRUTH, 'THERE IS NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL'.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Adebendel: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
2019 Election has started ooooooo
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

BRO! I lost hope for my country, truth is the judiciary is no longer independent and has been intimidated. I am tired of this country cause nothing seems to be working and there is no hope for us. we talked about buhari in our primary school days as a military head of state, over 25 years now the old ani mal is still parading himself as our president now as i am a grown up man. How can youths of this country support such an old ani mal when we got loads of them on the street that are well informed than that ani mal. I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT ITS THE TRUTH, 'THERE IS NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL'.

Sad indeed...We hope future does some magic for us...I feel Atiku vibe for now wink

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by dEastActivist: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
DONGOYARO1:
There is no Politician in Northern Nigeria today that can stand PMB at the polls. PMB will contest the 2019 election and he will win. I'll advice you ibos to stop banking on Atiku, rather you concentrate on how Trump will help you ibos get your dream country.

That's none of my business...
I will do my part come 2019..
And God will do the rest.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
I WEEP FOR MOST NIGERIAN YOUTHS AND THEIR UNDERSTANDING ABOUT NIGERIA POLITICS.......THAT'S WHY THEY USE THEM AND TREAT THEM AS THEY LIKE.......HEADS WITHOUT BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by madridguy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Haaaa, Atiku? Buhari is our messiah.

OZAOEKPE:

same house that keeps banning me for expressing myself, I have been around as a guest and sometimes its cool watching from the outside world bro.... Truth is buhari was sent to punish us by God, we have prayed and ask for forgiveness and he has answered by raising a King in the person of ATIKU to come deliver us cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho / Withdraw Planned Arraignment Of Onnoghen, Premium Times Tells Buhari / Documents Expose Lawmakers’ Budget Fraud - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.