Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,102 members, 7,849,437 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos (51754 Views)

Buratai Receives Special Award In Fight Against Terrorism In South Africa(Photos / Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament / Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by kings09(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Saint52:
Looks fake to me.
Manufacture ur own make we see.
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by kenex4ever(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
amuijiji:

It ain't bullet proof looking at the glass, even if its one, it gets to a stage where the glasses wont hold nd an exit is imminent, where u re flanked either way by ur enemy using the rear door is death..
so is d side door safe when flanked by d enemy?

1 Like

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by ginggerxy: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
Innoson making us proud within and outside the country

Not caught in malaysia or Indonesia

God bless innoson

God bless muhammadu buhari

God bless nigeria
you didn't check his names and tribe? Just asking grin
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by Sirlovings: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
jeeqaa7:
poor design... what ever is worth doing is worth doing well... stop celebrating mediocrity

Can you mention one good thing you have contributed in building Nigeria as a nation?

It is a military vehicle and the focus of the design is on being able to withstand any condition and provide some level of protection to the military personnel in case of an attack.

Please grow up and think of what you can do for Nigeria and stop waiting for Nigeria to do for you.
Make your own effort and leave Innoson alone. He is making Africa proud.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
I hope that this companyis encouraged to grow into a full fledged Toyota or Ford replica. There is no reason why Nigeria cannot be another Germany or better. No reason at all (well, except for two; selfishness/ corruption and the inferiority complex of its citizens).
Go Innoson.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by Yyeske(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Their buses are strong o, one kissed my car while he was reversing, mine was dented but his bus had no dent. Dem dey try

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by Yyeske(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
We need planes not vehicles.
Show us the bicycle you produced

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by Adiola(f): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
When ll afonjas help ?see them claiming "we" but there won't be any "we" if chukwudi was caught in Malaysia.check out sarrki first comment on this page where he said innoson making us proud In and outside Nigeria and not caught in Malaysia or Indonesia .imagine what Igbo's ll achieve in a country without Yoruba's and Hausa

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by barcaboi(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nnew:
afonjas be like: d motor its not strong to compare to d ones manufactured in sout waste
afonjas and bad belle be like:
when you learn how to write some reasonable english; we'd understand the poo you just wrote
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by hunter21(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
"made in nigeria" all the way
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by amuijiji: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
kenex4ever:
so is d side door safe when flanked by d enemy?

Can u come up with an intelligent option...
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by Emyres: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good. Not converting hilux vans to military trucks.
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by kenex4ever(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
amuijiji:

Can u come up with an intelligent option...
U made a claim then I deduced directly from it and all u could do is to insult me.
It's clear now dat u r an internet airheaded troll searching for people's flaws.
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by DerrickzB: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
amuijiji:
The first jeep, if it approaches enemy line nd they open fire, i doubt the numbers that will survive it cous of the exit available..

You have a point bruh..... They should have made d back seat facing d back.. wity an exit... so they can easily escape

1 Like

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by DerrickzB: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
jeeqaa7:
poor design... what ever is worth doing is worth doing well... stop celebrating mediocrity

Ur case is in the hands of ur village juju priest... see how pained u sound.... God.... Who design don help... its for a purpose.. to combat insecurity.. and if it has bad design and is fit for d job... why masturbating on hate?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by amuijiji: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
kenex4ever:
U made a claim then I deduced directly from it and all u could do is to insult me.
It's clear now dat u r an internet airheaded troll searching for people's flaws.

I think u re the one feeling insulted...
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by musicwriter(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
This's what development looks like, not partnering world bank or IMF for phantom development innitiatives. Development means you've grown enough to be able to solve your problems for and by yourself.

Imagine a situation we have 100 Innosons spread across Nigeria, building different type of cars.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by ocelot2006(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Great to see that Innoson are now building/assembling the Chinese BAIC Yongshi Warrior vehicle locally.
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by mytym(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
dainformant:
see more >>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/chief-of-army-staff-recieves-military.html

Nice one..very good start. But I'll prefer IVM to be given a special lab or workshop in NDA and/or at the Nigeria Army Corp of Engineers Bases where our Soldier-engineers will be trained to produce these vehicles...

For security reasons.
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by Trueyarn(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Just appreciate the effort

jeeqaa7:

In two years, they might be producing this model...

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
kenex4ever:
like every jeep built in dat design, it will have an exit door at d rear. The seats will b built to allow passage at d center or side, depending.
But if d vehicle is bullet proof, den no much need for such exit.
... In addition to that, the army authority has given Innoson the kind of specifications that the wanted before Innoson delivered it to them. So the vehicle is 100% ok according to what the army wanted.

One can't just manufactured a vehicle and just delivered to army authority without initial specifications. kudos to Innoson for this gigantic stride.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by nonso84(m): 3:10am On Nov 17, 2016
This is the kind of news i love to hear about my beloved country.

Thank you innoson for making Nigeria great once again.
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by sultaan(m): 5:18am On Nov 17, 2016
Innoson pimping his chinese junks
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 17, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
We need planes not vehicles.

Lol. I'm sure Innoson has technology for aircraft but will not disclose that with Nigerian government. We will just show and give Nigeria simple technology until Biafra comes, then you will know Igbos are not your mate. Only 20yrs, we will be in space to mount Biaafran flag...something we would have done in the 90s had we gotten Biaffra but sabotaged by Awolowo out of envy and hate.
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by LoveDecay(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2016
Olu20090:

Lol. I'm sure Innoson has technology for aircraft but will not disclose that with Nigerian government. We will just show and give Nigeria simple technology until Biafra comes, then you will know Igbos are not your mate. Only 20yrs, we will be in space to mount Biaafran flag...something we would have done in the 90s had we gotten Biaffra but sabotaged by Awolowo out of envy and hate.

They can even make spacecrafts. Idiot
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by jeeqaa7(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2016
true talk tho

Trueyarn:
Just appreciate the effort

In two years, they might be producing this model...
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2016
We SS will not see this one...Igbo people have a desire to develop by manufacturing and technological advancement and not sit on our asses and shout our oyel our oyel.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by dantori(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2016
dainformant:
The Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen T Y Buratai received the Chairman of Innoson Group Chief Dr Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma OFR today at the Tactical Headquarter of Operation Lafiya Dole, Maimalari Barracks Maiduguri, Borno State.

Dr Chukwuma went to present the latest Innoson IVM G12 designed solely for military operations. The Army Chief who was overwhelmed assured the Innoson boss that there will be many more patronages from the military especially now that the govt is looking inwards for resources and equipment to win the war against insurgency. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/chief-of-army-staff-recieves-military.html

but kindly start production of Saloon cars pls affordable salon cars I need me one
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by mickyeddi(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=uzuede4 post=51083978][/quote]
That was from the Toyota corona advert.
Re: Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos by Qdubs(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nnew:
afonjas be like: d motor its not strong to compare to d ones manufactured in sout waste
afonjas and bad belle be like:
am Yoruba but truth be told innoson have been making motor since 19only God knows when...God bless the federal republic of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / How General Obasanjo Unwinds-Premium Times / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.