Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him (25075 Views)

Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by nogetenemy: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
[size=28pt]

Bayelsa state is in the east..

Delta state is in the West.

[/size]
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by richidinho(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
AreaFada2:

Well everything has a price. If hunger, poverty and destitution is what people want in order to reduce corruption perception, then let them have it. Maybe next time they will their choice more carefully.

Because corruption is a major economic sector in 9ja. See banks and many companies folding up. Plus bad economic policies. grin cheesy

Bros! Abeg if you see that corruption wey make people feed well last few years, abeg bring am back

I no go come and go and die grin grin
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
richidinho:

Bros! Abeg if you see that corruption wey make people feed well last few years, abeg bring am back

I no go come and go and die grin grin

Hahahaha! When people like me were talking before last election, we were shouted down. Believe me, it is much easier to curb corruption during an economic boom than during a recession with high inflation.

When economy booms, wages gradually go up, people get more content with their business and income as their purchasing power grows.

A civil servant with decent wages has more to lose if stringent anti-corruption regime is seriously introduced and policed. So they will be careful. I cannot see how the current hardship will discourage corruption.
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by kinibigdeal(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
You arer very much spot on, if you remove Ambode, the rest are log head
shedy03:
looks like its only PDP governors that are working in spite of the APC created recession.
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by saintmark88(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Where is the state project, am I D only one who is disappointed, r these D projects Fayose can construct n his states...
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by naniawini(f): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Fayose is a handsome man oo
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by sylviaeo(f): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
this son of a dick swell up like bread wey dey water
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by Topmaike007(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is good sha
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
if not for G and naira bet eh! this country for Don tumble fall untop Buhari aswear. meanwhile fayose is greater than awolowo.
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Is Dickson a phool? Your house is in shambles yet you are poppin champagne with ur neighbour
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by klax(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
richidinho:

Buhari is the cause of all this, come and rescue us as a nigga who is not corrupt but instead he came with a truck load of poverty and hunger

Buhari is the cause of it all. What people voted for him to do he abandoned it and face another direction.

I have never see anywhere in whole world where govt fight corruption with corrupt people.

I have never see anywhere in the entire universe where govt is fighting corruption and abandon every other aspect of humanity and face corruption fight alone as their aim or agenda and hunger can kill everybody they don't care.

2019 is the cross road for APC. They will be wipe out of Nigeria completely.
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by IRobot7(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Not bad....

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by gdon1010(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
richidinho:

Buhari is the cause of all this, come and rescue us as a nigga who is not corrupt but instead he came with a truck load of poverty and hunger
.. we av corrupt leaders sufferness and hugger no plenty.. presidio wey no corrupt hunger and poverty plenty lik lagoon... imagine i tak cabin biscuit do pre bafday e finish lik say oga wey mine becos i get plan 4 biscuit
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by july66: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
This realignment go bad

Hmmm

I sense something

Aregbesola visit fayose

Dickson visit fayose

Fayose will be used to draw all the PDP governors and senator to

Either float a new party or join the existing small party

2019 around the corner

All just for greediness not for the love of the masses
You no finish the analyses. Atiku, Fayose & Aregbe meet for Abuja airport.
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
KingBelieve:
I just hope Fayose told him to adopt d anti grazing bill in Bayelsa?
Meanwhile he should be back early so he can work on the high rate of unemployment in the state

Bayelsa that is surrounded by creeks? Have you ever heard of Fulani grazing in Bayelsa? Their cows will drown.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by nogetenemy: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by konkiworldwide(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
We are not yet ready to practice democracy in this country. How can Dickson travel all the way from Bayelsa to Ekiti State only for Governor Fayose to take him round a local road that he used caterpillar to clear and an uncompleted building with ordinary block work and he is there singing praises to him.Why not show us gigantic projects that has already been completed and put into use for the benefit of the common man such as big hospitals,dualized roads ,Gigantic schools etc.My brother if u travel abroad u will notice that our leaders are truly blind and heartless.
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by mickool(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
Birds of the same feather. Two worst governors that can't pay workers salaries inspecting white elephant projects.
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by aresssa: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Still no project to commission after so many years in office...na so so roadside display, fake inspection and shakara with photographer..... grin

Useless clowns.. grin
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by MONITZ: 12:47am On Nov 17, 2016
AreaFada2:

Well everything has a price. If hunger, poverty and destitution is what people want in order to reduce corruption perception, then let them have it. Maybe next time they will their choice more carefully.

Because corruption is a major economic sector in 9ja. See banks and many companies folding up. Plus bad economic policies. grin cheesy

In the last presidential elections,Nigerians threw away the baby with the bath-water,they couldn't separate or draw a distinction between the two.

I hope we re learning our lessons ahead of the 2019 elections....
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by manmidtexy(m): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2016
You I.Q very high. Na so

sarrki:
This realignment go bad
Hmmm
I sense something
Aregbesola visit fayose
Dickson visit fayose
Fayose will be used to draw all the PDP governors and senator to
Either float a new party or join the existing small party
2019 around the corner
All just for greediness not for the love of the masses
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by AreaFada2: 4:01am On Nov 17, 2016
MONITZ:

In the last presidential elections,Nigerians threw away the baby with the bath-water, they couldn't separate or draw a distinction between the two.

I hope we re learning our lessons ahead of the 2019 elections....

Learn ke? Nigerians never learn. We have political memories that last nanoseconds.

If not how could they forget 1983 to 1984?
But then with a life expectancy of just 53 years, a great deal of those people who witnessed 1983 are not alive anymore.

So when we were warning Nigerians before last election to expect economic woes, the indomie generation that are mostly here that only learn things on google shouted us down.

They got mobile phone, facebook & wider internet access in the last 16 years that PDP was in power, entertainment sector (artists, Nollywood, comedians) grew, economy grew & private universities for the pampered flourished so that they have no idea how things were previously under the dictators.
Let the indomie generation have a taste of it. Experience is the best teacher. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2016
gallant dickson i gbadun ur dressing.. grin grin grin grin
ebosie11:
Governor Dickson of Bayelsa state was in Ekiti to felicitate with hi colleague, brother and friend His Excellency, Governor Ayo Fayose on his 56th birthday.He also joined Fayose to inspect some ongoing projects in the state.

Fayose represents more than just an opposition leader -Dickson

Bayelsa State Governor, Dr Seriake Dickson has described his Ekiti counterpart, Mr. Ayodele Fayose as the voice of democracy with whom the PDP governors and the silent majority in Nigeria are well pleased.

Governor Dickson made the assertion while speaking with newsmen after he was conducted round some completed as well as ongoing projects by governor Ayodele Fayose in Ado-Ekiti on Wednesday.

Governor Dickson who said he was in Ekiti to show brotherly love and solidarity with governor Fayose on behalf of the good people of Bayelsa State congratulated him on the occasion of his 56th birthday as he prayed for more success for the governor, his family and Ekiti State in general.

Dr Dickson in his comments appreciated Ekiti people for the continous support given the Fayose administration even as he urged them to do more. He said "I want to thank the good people of Ekiti for the wonderful support and solidarity they have continued to show my brother, H.E Governor Ayodele Fayose who clearly is doing a great job in this state, we have every reason by what we have seen and what we have come to know to count you as fortunate to have a governor like him who has the interest of the state and that of the common people at heart inspite of distractions.

"He has taken me round a number of high profile projects, we have looked at the new governor’s office under construction, we have looked at the high court under construction, we have seen the wonderful flyover which is one of a kind in the entire country, probably the longest in Nigeria by the time it is completed and I can't stop thanking him for the job he's doing. We have also seen the new market where we are, I have also seen many other projects completed that are already in use and with all these, we have every course in this state to thank God and also to thank the good and wonderful people of Ekiti State whose cooperation, support, understanding and solidarity has made it possible for my brother whom we respect and love so much in the governor’s forum to be able to concentrate in putting these on ground. All we can say is that with more resources, support and understanding, more dividends of democracy will come the way of Ekiti people".

Commending Mr. Fayose for his characteristic leadership acumen, Dr Dickson has this to say; "I don't want to end this statement without commending my brother who has been doing a great job, speaking for the oppressed in our nation, sounding the clarion call and cautioning threats that have been made to our democracy. People prefer to refer to him as the unofficial opposition leader, but I think he has come to represent more than that, he is a great party leader, we are pleased with him, we want to salute him for all he has been doing for our party and for giving the party a voice when that voice needs to be heard and all the silent majority in our nation and not just in our party are also with him.

"We want democracy protected, we want the right of everybody respected, we want the rights of states and all other organs respected and we don’t want power personalised in our country anymore because that is dictatorship. We have a constitutional democracy and individuals are at liberty to speak, the judiciary must be respected and treated as an equal partner, the media must be respected and not intimidated, nobody in Nigeria should be intimidated, that is not the democracy we fought for.

"Our belief as a democratic party, a party that nurtured our nascent democracy in the country for 16 uninterrupted years and even when the last presidential election didn't go our way, our democratic credentials were on display, we didn’t trample on rights of the opposition members. Our party accepted the loss even though it was very painful and some even say the situation was questionable but in the larger interest of democracy and our country, we took it in good faith and that is the course that governor Fayose has been championing and I want to salute him for his courage.

"I salute him for being a voice for democracy, for being a voice for our party. I want to once again thank all the good people of Ekiti State for the solidarity that you have continued to show with him and I want to urge you to continue even as we move forward because it is not over until it is over".
More photos after the cut....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/governor-dickson-visits-fayose-in.html
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by alaskido(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Dickson, go back to your state and develop it. Try and pay the salaries of the workers in your ministries. The development we have in Bayelsa was done during Alamco's tenure as governor. You and Timipire Sylva squandered Bayelsa's funds.
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2016
v tall n huge man #Dickson

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.