Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu (27051 Views)

Yobe PDP Leaders Decamped To APC (Photos) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Ezedon(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
He must be crazy

1 Like

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by aybrands(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
I no u can't decamp from God percent
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Alariwo2: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
willie willie is next
SE must accept APC and islamization by force
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
All anti-corruption dogs can now stop chasing Orji Uzor Kalu. He has joined the party of "angels", he is now a rebranded "polithiefcian". All sins are forgiven him.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by eplanning: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats. Having joined APC, DSS and EFCC will look the other way because old things have passed away. You are now a saint!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by omofunaab(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Chai, virtually all newspapers dailies will be working for APC. now.. .orji uzo kalu don join now.

APC has no integrity as a party.

Oyegun is derailing..

3 Likes

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by precious1967(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
if u're a looter or hardened criminal just join apc & u ll nt be investigated by efcc/icpc. apc = bunch of thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Emperorwhales(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
another thief in the party again grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by goshen26: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
As if he is talking to DUMMY ...

broom is #100

1 Like

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Climax4: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
OUK is a coward by leaving a party and his followers he formed and suffer for since 2006 especially now that the state chairmanship and councilors election is around the corner. well the fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by MayhorE(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
you people will always see a or as on or the other, but I pity you people, let next election arrive...
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by hexy40: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
Politicians lie, its nothing new, but this lie is not creative . I dont think he even thought of it twice before telling it.
Some one is opposing your team, people think you competitor is "tribalistic" and you as a good samarithan decided to join you opposition so that people will know that your competitors are good people. May be I did not understand his point because if I did, he is the least creative liar in Nigeria
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Kingbuhari(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mr man APC is not saleable in South east and south south geopolitical zone.... people are wiser now even zombies has awoken from slumber... the little respect Abians have for you , u lose it immediately u joined APC(All Promise Cancelled)

1 Like

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Btruth: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
See as APC party chairman Oyegun dey dey happy, as if they've won a soul for Jesus Christ.

Yeye dey smell. angry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Codes151(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Coward
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by bobbybrown007: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
They will not send efcc for you, assuming say nah PDP you still day my guy you are on the list
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by greatjoey: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
yomibelle:
English Language is not by force, if u can't speak correctly, kindly use pidgin or ur mother Tongue.

Today, I told a guy "excuse me, please can u go back a little" and he said "PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! I can't go backer than this, this is the backest I can go, can't you see there is somebody in front of my back?"

I managed to say "okay, thank you, bye* & *"FAINTED

Going by your post, I expected that you would be above board in the knowledge of English language. But, you made me know that you do not understand English well too. The expression ; ' excuse me, please CAN you go back a little' is grammatically wrong. This is because, the word CAN expresses ABILITY which is only determined by the speaker. Do not use CAN when you make a request. Rather, use MAY or COULD. Thank you.
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by happney65: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
KingBelieve:
Mr. Kalu's move to the APC came two weeks after the EFFC re-arraigned him for corruption he allegedly perpetrated while he was governor of Abia State between 1999-2003 on 34 counts of money laundering of N3.2 billion on October 31st.

This explains it all, we welcome you onboard to the hood of saints.

And yet my zoombistic friend omolola15 wants me to support Buhari..Asking me when i became a Fan of PDP..I am not a PDP Fan has you know but when the APC has shown that it is far worse than PDP,I should look the other way and not ask for accountability?The Moment you start asking for accountability from Buhari which we knew he would be a failure,they start calling you a Fan of PDP

Under the APC you are a saint,This Man will be a saint and al he's Sin will be forgiven,But he can open he's mouth and say shey Dasuki no corrupt?Okay we know he is corrupt,Kindly send he's Ass to jail through the court and stop blaming everybody..The Judiciary etc..

3 Likes

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by jumpandpas(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
APC till death. Please that news about a seven year old is false. I got it from Radio Biafra London Facebook.
Thank u

Onye egbuwara.
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
He simply moved so dat d corruption charges against him wont see d light of d day.
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by NairaMaster1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
He's now a new creation. Explain to men of God to support terrorists right. Let them explain to the imams over there to support you. No wonder they call you guys Biafra.
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by london4luv: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kalu is a fool and betrayal... He did nothing 4 abia while he was governor. He's in apc bcoz he don't wanna be probed... Weak barstad
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by dannycruiz: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mr kale I pity you cos this liars have bought your brains.quote me you will never win political seat in Abia
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by LordAdam: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
APC till death. Please that news about a seven year old is false. I got it from Radio Biafra London Facebook.
Thank u

You are a dead man for that statement!

-Lord
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by yomibelle(f): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
twas copy n paste.....no matter how polite thou seemed, twas meant to be a joke and not a piece to be edited.thank u
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by maxzzo1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kalu is an idiot ....his na a new creature...ahahahaha
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by stonemasonn: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is interesting! Before Kalu joined APC he was a saint in the eyes of the Igbos in nairaland, but now he has crossed over to the other side and now a saint to APC.

I must join politics, everything is about your personal interest and the perceptions of others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
that's the dumbest and lamest reason ever..
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Fantisha(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Na his pallava
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
vickylincon:
OK, now am looking for all those ipob youths supporting him when he was being tried.. Saying it is because he's from the east. He don join APC.. Watch how they will change mouth

Nobody supports Orji Uzor over here, he is very much hated for the hardship he brought on Abians and the theft he perpetrated during his tenure, plus the mini devil, the midget call T.A Orji he made governor..

Orji is a criminal and everyone knows that.
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by kedeojo(m): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2016
If he didn't decamped and Effc eventually picked him, you ipod will be d one to starting blaming the president with all sort manners like he hate igbos. What do you people really want?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders / Boko Haram Slaughters 42 Farmers In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.