Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu (27050 Views)

Yobe PDP Leaders Decamped To APC (Photos) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Cletus77(m): 1:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Excuse na Theodore Orji? Oya patience Jonathan wetin u dey wait for? @ yomibelle, tanks 4 the joke it helped relieved boredom of useless threads!
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by tok2ig(m): 2:09am On Nov 17, 2016
No doubt...

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by aalangel(f): 5:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Efulefu...they'll still deal with you if they want to.
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Billygee2u: 5:21am On Nov 17, 2016
KingBelieve:
Mr. Kalu's move to the APC came two weeks after the EFFC re-arraigned him for corruption he allegedly perpetrated while he was governor of Abia State between 1999-2003 on 34 counts of money laundering of N3.2 billion on October 31st.

This explains it all, we welcome you onboard to the hood of saints.
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Billygee2u: 5:22am On Nov 17, 2016
dukechilezie:
Therefore if any politician be in APC, he is a new creature: old things are passed away: and behold, all things are become new. (Buhari chapter 20 vs 16) I hope you are aware that come 2019 Association of Past Criminals will be voted out if they continue with these hardship they brought upon Nigerians?
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Billygee2u: 5:24am On Nov 17, 2016
keyremotes:
UTTERANCE OF A COWARD.
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Raziii(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2016
I really don't get APC... you keep telling us PDP looted the country for 16 years, this govt is fighting corruption bla bla bla. But you welcomed a man who has a date in court because of corruption with smiles and open hand. A man who was at the thick of things when PDP reigned supreme. It's shocking to know ppl still defend this party. It's shocking!!!
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:25am On Nov 17, 2016
An expired Politician indeed.......
who can't even win a councillor election seat in Abia State.
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Bgorgeous: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Thief playing smart
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by uzo32: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2016
A big lie. That was a move to banish the ongoing prosecution from EFCC
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by alaskido(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2016
Stupid Politicians. We know that when you join APC all corruption charges against you will be dropped. We have so many looters in APC. God will surely judge you all.
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by autonomous22: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2016
we already know.... na make efcc terminate ur case
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by alaskido(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Let me call the following PDP members to begin to make preparations to join APC so their SINS can be forgiven o.

1. GEJ
2. MAMA PEACE
3. OLISA METUH
4. SAMBO DASUKI
5. NNAMDI KANU
5. FANI KAYODE
6. FAYOSE

In fact all PDP members should just join APC or do a merger so we know we only have 1 strong ruling party in Nigeria.
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by kechywillz(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2016
We all understand u,as u moved to the new party,u are now a saint and ur sins are forgiven smiley
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by AMUNSI23(f): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2016
May God forgive all our nigerian politicians both past and present they are like dog
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by ebereokey(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Chei cheiiiii cheiiiii God deyy oh
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by omojeesu(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2016
We know!
Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by emmydollars4life(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingBelieve:
Mr. Kalu's move to the APC came two weeks after the EFFC re-arraigned him for corruption he allegedly perpetrated while he was governor of Abia State between 1999-2003 on 34 counts of money laundering of N3.2 billion on October 31st.

This explains it all, we welcome you onboard to the hood of saints.
SAINT KALU LOL

1 Like

Re: Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu by Majorking66(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
PMB please tell him to give us our money he stole, Abia state need it to move ahead. After him next from the queue is T.A Orji. Another criminated Orji

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires / We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance / Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.