Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster (9586 Views)

”I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie” – 16year Old Girl Brags On Facebook (photos) / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster / +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster (part 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by naijaspice: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
INCASE YOU MISSED PART 1 : http://www.naijaspice.com.ng/2016/11/18-help-me-my-landlords-16year-old-girl.html

and Part2 http://www.naijaspice.com.ng/2016/11/help-me-my-landlords-16year-old-girl-is.html, part 3 , part 5 http://www.naijaspice.com.ng/2016/11/18-help-me-my-landlords-16year-old-girl_14.html
Christopher could not believe his eyes as he was caught starring at her for so long that she had to wave at him from inside the house as he smiled with all his teeth showing, he collected the detergent as he frowned his face at me when I looked at him and said

CHRISTOPHER: See me later! very important o

I smiled and turned back as I and Anne began our lovemaking, I increased every tempo and energy so that as she moaned Christopher would hear her voice from his room.

Three hours later I heard a knock on my door and it was Morenike’s voice that followed after

MORENIKE: Ah Ah! Unclu you never tire for faaji? it is my turn ni o

And Anne who was sitting on the bed all dressed up to leave, was surprised as she asked in a low tone

ANNE: Who is that ?

I was so vexed in my mind but acted like is nothing as I smile and said

ME: Dearie is my landlords daughter, am to taking on lesson.

She stood up while I followed and opened the door for her, Morenike stood by the door, arms placed on her waist as she starred at Anne with digust as she ignored her look and left while I took a walk with her, on getting back I saw Morenike still standing at my door, I got angry as I walked towards her and grabbed her by the ear

ME: See make I tell I no be your mate, if you continue to worry me like this I no go teach you again, I go tell your papa say you dey embarass my guest

And she struggled and freed herself from my grip and then began to cry

MORENIKE: See egbon you wan break my heart? as I love you so you no like me? I dey try make you reason my send but you no send me

I was pissed at the way the little girl was becoming a pest and from years of flirting, I have learnt that a scorned woman could do anything just to prove her point, if I don’t stop this now it will escalate, That was Chi the female banker in our compound came out of her house, and walked straight to our direction and then gave me a path on my shoulder saying

CHI: Aren’t you ashamed of yourself young man? see what you and these riff rats have been doing in this compound

I felt so ashamed of myself that I decided to end everything there before I put myself into something I barely know, I slowly turned to Morenike

ME: See infact from today I no wan see you near my house, if landlord ask, tell am say I say I no dey get chance again

She looked at Chi and sighed as she left and muttered

MORENIKE: Ota aje! I will show you something, you will know say na we get this eko

I immediately left the presence of Chi, with my head bowed down, I opened my door and walked into my house.

CONTINUE HERE>>> http://www.naijaspice.com.ng/2016/11/final-episode-18-help-me-my-landlords.html

(1) (Reply)

The Sweet Price Of Masturbation / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? / I Need A Girl In Benin City for (s*x)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.