Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes (1576 Views)

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Carefully Read this story till the END!! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••• A man was returning from work last night, when he got to 1st Artillery Junction. In front of mr. Sweets HOtel he saw one sexy looking prostitute, he decided to patronise her....after negotiating with the girl he took her in his car to another hotel inside woji village where they lodged.... The man after he had finished s*xing the girl slept off and was having a nightmare where he was seriously fighting with a very big python...he immediately woke up only to see that the ashawo girl has turned into the same python he was fighting with in the dream....he stretched his hands and reached for a glass stool beside the bed...he immediately smashed the table on the snake's head and also used the pieces of the glass to stab the snake in the head, took his clothes and ran away. He got dressed in the car as he was driving home...he got to his house at exactly 11:22pm his wife opened the door for him and allowed him go inside without asking any question..he was juz heading straight to his room when it occured to him that its strange thar his wife didn't ask where he was coming from...he immediately turned to look at his wife's facial expression...buh was shocked wen he saw that his wife and her junior sisters that were with her have all turned to snakes...they toid him that the snake he fought with in the hotel was their mother and that if he wants to live he should go back to the hotel and take their mum to a hospital before she'll die... The man immediately ran back to his car and drove back to the hotel only to find his mother- inlaw in the pool of her own blood almost lifeless....he huriedly took her to a nearby hospital... The doctor told him that he was lucky that the woman was still alive.... before he coulD say a word the doctor also turned into a snake and started asking him questions like "What have u done to Our queen mother" the man in shock was busy crying like a baby shouting for help Now the worst part of everything is that I don't even know how to complete this story
Re: Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes by Danielomisco(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Foolish story
Re: Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes by bomsybomsy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
You didn't start the story,with story story,story.Once upon a time.Very foolish story indeed,
Re: Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes by usibengate(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Are you kidding me, like seriously! What an interesting story!

Pls, what's the title of the novel?
Re: Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes by usibengate(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
shocked
Re: Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes by hushshinani(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes by mercenary: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Those girls at Mr sweet thou.... Their butt glows in the dark, If you're not disciplined like me, u might not just stop at looking
Re: Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
mercenary:
Those girls at Mr sweet thou.... Their butt glows in the dark, If you're not disciplined like me, u might not just stop at looking
Lol you sabi
Re: Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes by onward4life(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Even if boko haram hide dia men will enter the place. For check up!

Infact put one hotel in sambisa forest and that is the end of voko haram!

grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair / The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! / I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.