Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This (908 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady / AMINAT The Girl That Change My Life, So Girls Can Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This by Captainope(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
She was very happy i can see it on her face.. i was very encourged by what she did so i ask her to meet me 7pm the on wenesday at spas school so we can start lecture

She was 30min late, i told her she would be fined after class she smiled and say no problem,she suprise again she brought for me 6 big apple 2 can malt and table water.i must tell you aminat is so dull in mathematics she can even expand common bracekt i wonder how she take pass her waec , but if there is one thing more special about aminat is her ability to understand i have no stress teaching her .. she was smileing all trough because she can belive she is solving mathematic we where in the class until 11:16 pm she is so energetic she did not want us to stop (but i gat to stop because i have some books to read too) i gave her 23 long solving problems has her homework

Thank you opeyemi you are such a genius i grabed almost everything you just taught me today and she gave me a book which she told me she collect tommorow while walki g she ask about lagos from me i told her am from ogba agege i told her about how i hustle, i can see it on her face she felt for me .. we agreed to meet on friday again . i jokely tell her to do her homework if she did not want me to beat her, she smiled and went

On getting home i bring out all my books suddenly i saw 7000 note fall out of the book aminat gave me to keep for her cheaking inside the main note i saw 3000 more i was suprise insantly i called her to inform her.. she said oh that was for you i dont want you to ignore the money that why i did it that way i dont know what to say thank you..(me wey i no get food stuff again) i had to call my mama not to send the 3000 she was abut to send to me instead i sent home 5000 to my mum from the money to my mum because she was really brokeā€¦

aminat-2

The second day she called me for the lesson .for my mind i be like ha which face i go use look this girl now, as in a girl that has done much within the little time we meet. i to tell her am a little bit sick so i can not make it.. she said oh sorry dear (my head first turn as i hear dear) she ask me to send my hostel address may be she can cheak me i sent it(thinking noting would happen)

1 hour 30 min later i heard that knock on my door,when i opened it i saw aminat .i was speechless , i was like what are you doing here the sickness is not that strong,she first greeted the 7 guys in the room she hi guys with a soft voice and ...
READ MORE AT https://gagimovement./2016/11/16/aminat-the-girl-that-change-my-life-ep2/

Re: Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This by kinibigdeal(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
I hope not aminat508
Re: Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This by Captainope(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
SHE FINE? BECAUSE I DEY FIND AMINAT WEY RICH LIKE THIS ONE O
kinibigdeal:
I hope not aminat508
Re: Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This by VickyRotex(f): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
i must tell you aminat is so dull in mathematics she can even expand common bracekt i wonder how she take pass her waec , but if there is one thing more special about aminat is her ability to understand i have no stress teaching her .. she was smileing all trough

Why dint anyone tell me to enter this thread with bullet proof? angry

Amina is dull in Mathematics, but you're dull in English. Makes you both Compatible! undecided

1 Like

Re: Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This by Captainope(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
you are right mr or miss perfect
VickyRotex:

Aisha is dull in Mathematics, but you're dull in English. Makes you both Compatible! undecided
Re: Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This by Captainope(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
you are so good in english that you cant even salute me for this little creativity bless you
VickyRotex:

Amina is dull in Mathematics, but you're dull in English. Makes you both Compatible! undecided
Re: Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This by VickyRotex(f): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Captainope:
you are right mr or miss perfect

You're welcome!

Next time don't categorize someone's daughter as dull, Mr. Imperfect!

1 Like

Re: Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This by VickyRotex(f): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Captainope:
you are so good in english that you cant even salute me for this little creativity bless you

Salutation ni!
Re: Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This by kinibigdeal(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2016

Captainope:
SHE FINE? BECAUSE I DEY FIND AMINAT WEY RICH LIKE THIS ONE O

1 Like

Re: Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This by Captainope(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
as far as i am consign this story is a fiction it is not real so i dont know why you are taking this personal as if na your mama be aminat... you chop craze
VickyRotex:

You're welcome!

Next time don't categorize someone's daughter as dull, Mr. Imperfect!
Re: Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) So Girls Can Do This by Captainope(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
hahahaha thank your moon and stars say i still dey blog i like getting beef with perfect people like u...
VickyRotex:

Salutation ni!

(1) (Reply)

Crazy But True: One Woman Accidentally Left A intimacy gadget Inside Herself For 10 YEAR / After MMM What Next? / Say Something About These Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.