Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano (23775 Views)

Shi'ites Registered School Destroyed In Kaduna (Photos) / A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by veekid(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2016

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by hazyfm1: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
How many times on FP
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Firefire(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Buhary has too many blood on his hand already.

RIP little one. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by bugidon(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Na something must kill a man.
Islam is a sure way to early death.
True talk bro, islam is a violent religion

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by veeceesynergy: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Why on earth shuld d mother come out with dis little innocent kid for a 'violent'(judging frm d items d Police displayed dat wia recovered frm dem) protest

May she rest in peace

Lets all learn how to be law abiding....
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Teobaba(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rest in peace little one.
Nigerian's should learn to obey the law what was the mother doing there. How can she go on protest with a babe against the warnings of the police
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
God created man and man created religion. Religion is a scam. proudly Humanist.
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by sirfee(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Genocide,Rip to the innocent little girl

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by seunlayi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ngozi123:

The weapons they were armed with were no match for live bullets. There's various ways the army could have dissipated the situation. Rubber bullets or a water canon would have sufficed. The fact that they wouldn't/couldn't do that highlights their lack of training imo.

Imagine a surgeon using a regular cutlass during surgery cheesy cheesy cheesy? The army is to be blamed for the fracas

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by jumpandpas(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
shehuiu:
the mother should take the blame of carrying an innocent little girl to insecure place.

Ignorance is when you don't know that an animal in the zoo is more secured than you are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Ngozi123(f): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
progress69:

Are u kidding me? That was a military convoy with the chief of army staff on board going his way, and some miscreants in the name of religious procession blocked the only high way and where even pleaded with to let the convoy pass. When it comes to security, anything that can cos grievious bodily harm or death is considered high risk. They had numbers at their advantage, u don't expect armed soldiers to sit and watch some fanatics attack them

That's not what I said; I've already given you examples of what they could've done in that situation. These are methods that would've cost very little, if at all any, blood shed.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by yoribo: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Firefire:
Buhary has too many blood on his hand already.

RIP little one. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Zeze06(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
What do you mean by playing politics? He said the right thing concerning the matter at hand! What irrational parent would take child of that age to a war front ? To use as shield perhaps? Demented fools! I pity that innocent kid, if the mother escaped I recommend she be fetched and killed!

Am amazed at some people's reasoning

Bujumbura:
Just shut up. Never you play politics with kids.

I have a daughter and i can't imagine a hair on her head to be grazed no matter what

Don't allow me to come down hard on you.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Ngozi123(f): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
seunlayi:

Imagine a surgeon using a regular cutlass during surgery cheesy cheesy cheesy? The army is to be blamed for the fracas

Exactly. They have a history of being too forceful. It's no wonder Nigeria has a terrible human rights record.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Bujumbura(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Zeze06:
What do you mean by playing politics? He said the right thing concerning the matter at hand! What irrational parent would take child of that age to a war front ? To use as shield perhaps? Demented fools! I pity that innocent kid, if the mother escaped I recommend she be fetched and killed!

Am amazed at some people's reasoning

so she can't take her kid on a religious procession because an idiot is the President of Nigeria.

I think most zoneB are bereft of common sense

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by kettle84(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Buhari's hands is overflowing with blood ,that is why he has been failing and continue to fail in whatever he puts his bloody hands to do.flow military exams ,PTF,governance, WAEC, purposeful leadership etc he has been a monumental failure .

#sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Pesuzok(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ngozi123:

That looks to reflect badly on the Nigerian army. All I saw were disgruntled protesters blocking the path for the army to cross. Both they and the police do not have the training to know how to disperse crowds properly and until they do, unfortunately, we will continue to see more blood shed needlessly. I heard one of the commanders- I assume- say "disperse the dead bodies", or something to that effect. Absolutely shocking!

So how would they disperse such crowd, I want to learn. I already know of teargas. Besides, if the protesters stay by the roadside with their placars, is that not also protest?
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by ngolokante(m): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sibrah:
Sad.
This is the result of two terrorizing versions of the religion of peace. They now have to wait on the same constitution they are trying to overrun to bail them out. What a situation . . .

Yup...the narrative is never complete without someone with your mindset...please when you get your atomic bomb to wipe out Muslims, start with me biko, coz left to your kind Islam and Muslims should be deleted from history grin grin grin
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Ngozi123(f): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pesuzok:

So how would they disperse such crowd, I want to learn. I already know of teargas. Besides, if the protesters stay by the roadside with their placars, is that not also protest?

Besiege. Disperse. Arrest. That's a tried and tested crowd dispersal formula. It's really not that hard and their inability to do this shows how ill-trained they were.

I'm not condoning the crowd's behaviour btw. I'm just saying that the army could have and should have handled the situation better.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Ayinlaokin(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
So sad

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Akinaukwa: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
Pathetic

Sincerely it may sounds awkward I blame the mother

Rip little princess

Yea, i agree with you, why would the mother take this child along on a suicide mission knowing fully well there will be a confrontation with security agencies. I just feel for the little child.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by keynesstreet2: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wait married woman carry her 8months old Pikin go do for protest...... She's not suppose to be a mother.. Unfortunately your useless mum killed you. Rest in Peace
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by AminuRano87(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sibrah:
Sad.
This is the result of two terrorizing versions of the religion of peace. They now have to wait on the same constitution they are trying to overrun to bail them out. What a situation . . .
Correct
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Sibrah: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
ngolokante:

Yup...the narrative is never complete without someone with your mindset...please when you get your atomic bomb to wipe out Muslims, start with me biko, coz left to your kind Islam and Muslims should be deleted from history grin grin grin
No logic just rants . . .

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Olawale1998(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
All these police are very stupid, they are senseless.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Olawale1998(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
All these police are very stupid, they are senseless.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by maxzzo1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Apc n buhari should tink well....cos god will soon punish dem wella....

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by maxzzo1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
keynesstreet2:
Wait married woman carry her 8months old Pikin go do for protest...... She's not suppose to be a mother.. Unfortunately your useless mum killed you. Rest in Peace
Nope not protest it was der norm ritual dey do annually by walking from kano to zaria is pity sha....

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Handsomecole(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Innocent girl from a usless mother.
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Alvino1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nd a mother carried her child along with her for a protest.... Okay!!.. no problems

#5iver....
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by MARKone(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Some people sef, why take a child to a religious protest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Officially Decamps To APGA, Dumps PDP (Photos) / Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List / The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.