Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) (33962 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Say A Word About This Makeup. #pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by luminouz(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2016
heffem:
2 different pictures for advert from make-up
artists .....and the Op is here cooking stories. what do you guys gain from all these lies?
Use Ur brain! Its God's divine APP!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Yorobastard(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Ogbeni stop this rubbish and stop lying too...so both girls Na your babe abi...

Make this thing no enter front page ooo

Reason: Op is an attention seeker and the pictures he used are all over the internet I.e. none of those girls are his girlfriend and it should be taken to the jokes section

Shikenah
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by luminouz(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Johnholmes:
Please I need helpful comments ,
I've been dating my girl for almost 3 years now .She has most of the attributes I want in a woman But I just found out a year ago that she's really ugly without makeup( I know what I am saying).
People always commend me that my girlfriend is hot whenever we hang out with friends or go to church or attend other social gatherings . Recently I confided in a friend about this issue ,he told me, "manage na small thing, she no bad na" .So I invited him home one day to give us a surprise visit and he was visibly shocked by what he saw.
She has a lot of acne scars ,a really discoloured face ,and virtually no eyebrows.
Yeah, I do feel bad about her skin, because I know she works hard to keep it clear. I saw all her face products when I was in her bathroom once.... ,I've spent close to 200k on products and dermatology visits.
She's a goddess on makeup but very ugly without it.I may sound shallow minded ,but this issue bothers me deeply. I don't need a goddess ,I just need a normal girly face to behold at home not a scarecrow.
I put some pictures below just to show how bad it is.

Even when she stays over at my place ,she would have applied light makeup before I wake up,so I didn't notice it in time. When I eventually noticed her real face a yr ago, I assured her that we'll find a solution.she also confided in me that she can't go out without makeup cos it affects her self esteem .
What do I do , cos I am thinking of ending it with her?
Nawa o! As much as I empathise with ur doing the right thing....I feel for that chick Sha! Coz she trusted u n bared her mind to u....it will really hurt her! But then marriage is not about pity but love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by samozi: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2016
You need helpful comment abi...no make me call you idiot..so like some ladies you don turn attention LovePeddler...if to say online slap dey na im i for stretch give you.so you mean she stand like that for you to snap...i think say you catch her off guard...i for just curse dis guy now now if not for BuBu
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by bluejean(f): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2016
heffem:
2 different pictures for advert from make-up
artists .....and the Op is here cooking stories. what do you guys gain from all these lies?

It won't b nice having her pic online jez 2 tell u its true n even if he did u might stl not blv. Keep yr doubt 2 yrsef
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by bluejean(f): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Yorobastard:
Ogbeni stop this rubbish and stop lying too...so both girls Na your babe abi...

Make this thing no enter front page ooo

Reason: Op is an attention seeker and the pictures he used are all over the internet I.e. none of those girls are his girlfriend and it should be taken to the jokes section

Shikenah

If only u will reason..... Who doesn't kw dos pics r online, make him post her pic so u go tag am bad abi sad
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Ay04z(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2016
an honey will clear all d scars....she should just leave all those make up for a month.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Switup: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
bluejean:

If only u will reason..... Who doesn't kw dos pics r online, make him post her pic so u go tag am bad abi sad
help am abeg. some read and dont understand. mtcheeew
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Sasuwa(f): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
if you are in love wit the 2nd pics , it is ur fault

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Annie939(f): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
but her character is good she looks more beautiful without makeup though
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by sweeterman(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sasuwa:
if you are in love wit the 2nd pics , it is ur fault

lmao.. savage grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by youngsahito(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
makeup has been deceiving naija guyz since 100BC
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by chris2face(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Leaving now will be the ideal the ideal thing to do
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by HULSH(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
If her case is anything close to those pics you post there, my bro, change ur name to SORRY.
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Joe171(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Johnholmes:
evn if i want to ,please tell me how to do it politely
ghost and bench her.
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by chukxie(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
May we see your photo, please? They say " It takes two to tango".

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Johnholmes: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
chukxie:
May we see your photo, please? They say " It takes two to tango".
I'm a handsome young man but what do you need my pix for? #gay alert# shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Greatzeus(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Johnholmes:
I've been dating my girl for almost 3 years now .She has most of the attributes I want in a woman But I just found out a year ago that she's really ugly without makeup( I know what I am saying).
People always commend me that my girlfriend is hot whenever we hang out with friends or go to church or attend other social gatherings . Recently I confided in a friend about this issue ,he told me, "manage na small thing, she no bad na" .So I invited him home one day to give us a surprise visit and he was visibly shocked by what he saw.
She has a lot of acne scars ,a really discoloured face ,and virtually no eyebrows.
Yeah, I do feel bad about her skin, because I know she works hard to keep it clear. I saw all her face products when I was in her bathroom once.... ,I've spent close to 200k on products and dermatology visits.
She's a goddess on makeup but very ugly without it.I may sound shallow minded ,but this issue bothers me deeply. I don't need a goddess ,I just need a normal girly face to behold at home not a scarecrow.
I put some pictures below just to show how bad it is.(not her actual pics)

Even when she stays over at my place ,she would have applied light makeup before I wake up,so I didn't notice it in time. When I eventually noticed her real face a yr ago, I assured her that we'll find a solution.she also confided in me that she can't go out without makeup cos it affects her self esteem .
Guy you are a bloody lier,I mean you don't have conscience at all chai. This pics were part of " before and after" make pics that went viral in June,it has been on my phone for months.
What surprises me most is the fact that people were commenting and asking questions about your so called Gf,and you were replying like you actually knew these ladies chai Your conscience don die tey tey undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Deyrinsolar(f): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Some comments on nl just keep making me believe the saying that when you want to hide a secret from a black man hide it in a book, jeez what the function of a brain if nt to comprehend and assimulate

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Asegzy: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Greatzeus:

Guy you are a bloody lier,I mean you don't have conscience at all chai. This pics were part of " before and after" make pics that went viral in June,it has been on my phone for months.
What surprises me most is the fact that people were commenting and asking questions about your so called Gf,and you were replying like you actually knew these ladies chai Your conscience don die tey tey undecided
Mr greatzeus,there's nothing great about you because you are too dumb to read that the OP said that those are not her actual pics

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Yorobastard(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
bluejean:

I can't and will never tag a woman's beauty bad or ugly....op is misleading us with the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Asegzy: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yorobastard:

I can't and will never tag a woman's beauty bad or ugly....op is misleading us with the topic

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Yorobastard(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=Asegzy post=51127367][/quote]

If you check well you will definitely notice that it's u dat needs that common sense
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by chukxie(m): 2:10am On Nov 18, 2016
Johnholmes:
I'm a handsome young man but what do you need my pix for? #gay alert# shocked

Gay alert ko, gay alert ni! You came here rubbishing your girlfriend for being ugly while claiming you're a handsome young man. Balderdash! How are we sure you're not way uglier than your girlfriend is?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Icansing: 3:42am On Nov 18, 2016
Op sorry but u are a goat
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by manproud247(m): 4:15am On Nov 18, 2016
@johnholmes: dump her. She have no foundation except it is rooted in deception. If she does makeup to deceive your eyes. Have you thought of the psychological makeup she has done like a chameleon to make your mind, ego and heart to like her too just the way the makeup make your eyes like her face when she does it. Maybe you in love with a lie.
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by OurworkComNg1: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Johnholmes:
I put some pictures below just to show how bad it is.(not her actual pics)

hello op, its almost a year. what happened?? what did you do concerning the situation??
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by bpee: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
are u in love with beauty or the her in her? beauty eventually fades u know.
abeg leave all those talks about beauty fades, beauty never fades, people only age and shrink a little, my mum is still pretty at 60+

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by hanassholesolo: 1:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Johnholmes:
can't do that.
if ur bf did that to you,will u like it?

Give us update
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Give us update
You get mind o.. you dug out this thread abi
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by hanassholesolo: 2:26am On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

You get mind o.. you dug out this thread abi

The important question is how are still awake by this time?
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

The important question is how are still awake by this time?
I do most of my writing, reading and researches by this time. .. how about you? ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.