Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims (26229 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by scholes0(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2016
I guess you want PDP or any new party you vote for to let you continue dwelling in your slums.....
Why don't you slum people simply relocate back to the villages y'all came from?

No be by force to live in Eko oooooo....

2 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Firefire:

The man is so intelligent... tongue

Priceless wisdom, far better than the ranting of APC ans PDP coven members on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by wellmax(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2016
EnEnPeecee:

May God destroy them all and restore this country to its former glory, amen.

Its okay to dream wild. What former glory has Nigeria got. Hatred just blind some peeps thinking cells.
The man in the video is making more sense that you can ever make.
APC is not the problem, its a class war, and the elite are all over the parties. APC, PDP etc.
Was it APC that destroyed the shanties in Rivers, was it APC that demolished structures in Abuja in name of master plan?
Wake up guy. Face your real enemies

6 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by wellstryme(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2016
If Americans didn't demolish slums in their country,it won't be as beautiful as it is today,to the fuckers saying this is the end of APC in lagos I can't blame you cause you are just a Igbo and you have no say in Lagos state..

5 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by edigne91: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2016
mtcheew...guy park well o
Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by bonechamberlain(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2016
Firefire:

The man is so intelligent... tongue

Priceless wisdom, far better than the ranting of APC coven members on Nairaland.
very intelligent, insightful and saddening.

The Lagos state govt since tinubu left has been against the masses. Most of all these fire incidents are planned.

So many heartless leaders in this evil country. Smh

3 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by simplisity(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2016
Ajibel:
Abeg, Ambode is a learner compared to Fashola in terms of demolition. Yet, Lagosians still prefer the ACN/APC government because they delievered.

Governance isnt all about the demolition. There are other wonderful projects being carried out.

I sympathise with the affected but I dont see APC letting go of Lagos anytime soon.
you sympadize because e no touch you or any of your siblins. Don't comment with sentiment because you support APC. this has been the problem with Nigerians, that's y we can't join together as one to say no to all these our useless leaders looting our treasure. I wonder y we are called one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by kinibigdeal(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2016
The unwarrant demolition of properties by the lagos state government is nothing but a rabbies of chirocracy emanating from the top and spreading rapidly into branches. This cryptaesthesia, telepatic and clanroyance action's by the LASG on residence in this economic downturn is too bambuntious and devilish. The state assembly shouldnt be handicap in this situation. Not fair!

1 Like

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by pedrilo: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2016
The biggest lie i can tell myself right now is that i am NOT tired of my country NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2016
If only our elections were conducted in the appropriate manner, then his manifestation might be actualized. But INEC at the helm of our election affairs,the biggest and greatest magicians of our time ........................................

3 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by morscino: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2016
There is no legality in illegality,except in it's spelling

It's very easy for ppl to draw public sympathy when their illegal structures are demolished.You can't just build anything anywhere without the right documentation(s).

I see this as a smart de-population/developmental tactics by the lagos state govt.one way or the other the govt has to control the population of the state and develop it at the same time.More like killing two birds with one stone.

And for d pdp E-rats who believe APC would lose lagos,a state that has never owed workers' salaries even when your PDP witheld state's fed allocation,with the massive infrastructural projects currently going on at diff corners of the state.I pity whoever sponsored your education,putting the money in MMM would have been better.

4 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by donsheddy1(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2016
This man's speech made my day. My God what a wisdom. APC he called "old wine in new bottle" #NigeriaDecides2019

4 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Firefire(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2016
pedrilo:
The biggest lie i can tell myself right now is that i am NOT tired of my country NIGERIA.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Grossly inhuman!

1 Like

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Firefire(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2016
donsheddy1:
This man's speech made my day. My God what a wisdom. APC he called "old wine in new bottle" #NigeriaDecides2019

Intelligent speech if you ask me, most of our resident e-warrior on NL cannot give such speech.

2 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by seye005(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2016
This man is still referring to Gej administration
Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Poweredbrew: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2016

3 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Firefire(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Poweredbrew: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Ajibel(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
simplisity:
you sympadize because e no touch you or any of your siblins. Don't comment with sentiment because you support APC. this has been the problem with Nigerians, that's y we can't join together as one to say no to all these our useless leaders looting our treasure. I wonder y we are called one Nigeria

Hahaha. I'm sure you saw where I wrote Ambode is a learner compared to Fash.

Fashola showed some members of my family shege during his period via demolitions. They took it in good faith, were compensated and moved on. Time for election, they voted Fashola for second term.

I don't support APC. I only support the LASG because I am resident here.

What concerns demolition work with leaders looting? Is that related to the topic at hand sir?

We know our leaders loot! But we also know the government in Lagos performs creditably well.

2 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Ajibel(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
bonechamberlain:
very intelligent, insightful and saddening.

The Lagos state govt since tinubu left has been against the masses. Most of all these fire incidents are planned.

So many heartless leaders in this evil country. Smh

Can you enlighten us more on how the government in Lagos has been against the masses since Tinubu era?

Thanks.
Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
talktimi:
The French govt recently evacuated people from shanties in a forest with the shanties most likely destroyed but alternative arrangements were made even though the people were illegal immigrants

But nooo! The Nigerian Government will never take cue. Bunch of disorganized peeps

1 Like

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by TheNonce: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin
EnEnPeecee:
If you titled it "the end of apc in lagos", you will be kinda giving the hopeless and useless apc stalwart a modicum of hope.

It should rather be "the end of apc in Nigeria".

Motuaries are filled up with human remains ever since this useless party and government came to existence. Hardship keeps biting harder and death rate is at an alarming rate.

PAINITY!

By the way are you related to reno omo_okro?

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by donsheddy1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Firefire:

Intelligent speech if you ask me, most of our resident e-warrior on NL cannot give such speech.
You're right. The man just went ahead to tell the government that they're not capable of being government.

1 Like

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by buchilino(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mrjo:
Dats if ur vote count
VERY GOOD POINT
Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
ambode is just one hell of a snake, i dnt trust that guy one bit. even if he tars the whole streets in lagos, it will be at the cost of demolishing peoples houses.
Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Emassive(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
One chance govt. Nigerians attracts bad leader. Mostly murderers
Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Emassive(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
They almost lost it last year. They may yet loose it again
Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by 7lives: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
scholes0:
I guess you want PDP or any new party you vote for to let you continue dwelling in your slums.....
Why don't you slum people simply relocate back to the villages y'all came from?

No be by force to live in Eko oooooo....

As in they are trying every thing they can to take Lagos back to the 90s but baba no go gree.
Lagos has become a luxury whoever wants to live here must be ready to afford it, na so e be for major cities of the world.
So Ambo i dey ya back continue your work o jare.

2 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by sharpman1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
He should go back to his home state / village to farm or help develop the state instead of turning himself to a nuisance in Lagos.
Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by calabardick(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
If you titled it "the end of apc in lagos", you will be kinda giving the hopeless and useless apc stalwart a modicum of hope.

It should rather be "the end of apc in Nigeria".

Motuaries are filled up with human remains ever since this useless party and government came to existence. Hardship keeps biting harder and death rate is at an alarming rate.

Please what is the glory of Nigeria?
- Corruption
- International prostitution
- money laundering
- drug trafficking
- bribe
- abuse of power
- political killing
- kidnapping
- boko haram
- militants
- looting
- senseless leaders
- poverty
- APC vs PDP
- tribalism
- daura monk
- etc

What glory? Where's the glory?
The only glory I know was the British colony, are you praying Nigeria should be colonized again?

We keep on recycling the same criminals in power and we expect change. The devil cannot be your father-in-law then you expect God to be a guest in your married ceremony, never
Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Paperwhite(m): 2:59am On Nov 18, 2016
This jazz is gradually clearing from their eyes. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Modupe Odele's Passport Returned & Travel Ban Lifted After 9 Days / No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni / Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.