Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It (63013 Views)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
orgasm did a shock therapy on the babe
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by danemenike: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nonsense story
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
So the blame is on the guy? Why?
What if he girl had pre-existing medical issues?Just because someone does not look sick it does not mean they are healthy!

1 Like

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Pylony(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahha... I never experienced this one yet.. But who knows one day,I may drink it as well with my bobo? wink
hmmmm! now if you take am, i wonder which part of you, you wan to ginger o..lol
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Youngpo413: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Towncrier007(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:
knacking gone wrong grin

if you nor knack well you nor go see her again

been hearing so much bout these herbal drinks..even thought of giving it a try

but with this story I jus hia...Na to stick to power Horse...black bullet sure pass eh

Nor won go jail sake of say I won murder punna grin
bros abeg power horse and wetin person go mix?

1 Like

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Pylony(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
May be the lady belittle the dude and he wanted to proved a point. grin
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by wristbangle: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
15mins is enough

Ah ahn! Easy oga horse rider o shocked
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by josite: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
please where can one girl the DORE WEBO to buy .lol.the guys of this generation and the babes of this generation don enter amjust imagine,DORO WEBO.this one don webo enter prison.
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by SmartyPants(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justnice11:
Sincerely, it pays obeying God in everything.
It pays living a life of sexual purity.
This won't have happened if they chose to obey God in regards to how they approach sex.
God help them

I do agree about the purity but this could happen to a married couple as well.

1 Like

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Towncrier007(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
chris2face:
Eya Sorry just pup 2 bottle of Bullet drink or pup 1 tab of Tramol or 2 tab of Anafranil and ur good to go why go that far

All these herbal medicine is a No go area for me
tramadol killz o
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Collins0609(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Okwa tramadol
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Yomi6(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
I know it's not funny but...
What the hell!

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by SmartyPants(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
if the young man has a good lawyer he'll be out on bail in no time. To me even a manslaughter charge is tenable since the act of coitus is participatory and the woman was having sex with the man as much as he was having it with her.

Regarding the enhancers he allegedly took, i fail to see the correlation. Enhancers work only in the system of the person who took them, and therefore could not have poisoned the lady. Perhaps they caused him to engage in unusually long sex but long consensual sex is not a crime any where in the world that i know of.

4 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nihilist: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Probably drank one of these grin

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by chris2face(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Towncrier007:
tramadol killz o
Yeah am aware of that but tell that to people who abuse it not me
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
As long as he does not try to put any in my food or drink, let him kill himself for sex. But if he uses it with me, I am quitting after 1 or 2 rounds anyway, and running out of there. lol Getting kitty is not worth a death sentence, and yes I have one; please don't do anything harmful to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by thunderbabs: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
10mins ke. You will be tagged 'Not man enough'. Which kine burukutu dey cause havoc 4 guys dz days sef
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by ifyeez: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
That dude needs to watch how to get away with murder.

2 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Sultty(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
C them,u can never satisfy any woman. The poor guy simply wants to impress d babe to avoid taunts embarassed

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by teejaypee: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
reminds me of a female friend ...(FWB)

She went to see a guy and nigga started _fucking from 11am till 3pm
shocked

Funny thing is, the guy said he wanted to change the notion that guys can't satisfy girls . cheesy

This happened few days ago angry
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Towncrier007(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
chris2face:
Yeah am aware of that but tell that to people who abuse it not me
ok bro, but just one pil won't hurt right?
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by doctokwus: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
So if we are to bliv the poster,the guy that supposedly took aphrodisiac suffered no singular ill effect,but d girl did?
If i may then ask,how did d sex kill her?The posters mum didnt mention any bleeding,any vomiting or any pointer to things that can lead to sudden death.
Finally since d girl is dead,was it d boy that opened up that his nacking killed her,as if its a thing of pride?How possible is that for someone who must himself av been hysteric or scared.
The mum of d poster just embellished this story with her own fantasies to create drama.What killed d lady shud be found out,its definitely not as a direct result of any sexual misadventure from aphrodisiac use whose fatal effects tell more on men than women.Unless,d girl had a pre existing health condition,like a heart condition,asthma,epilepsy etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by KingZeus(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
amross16:
As long as he does not try to put any in my food or drink, let him kill himself for sex. But if he uses it with me, I am quitting after 1 or 2 rounds anyway, and running out of there. lol Getting kitty is not worth a death sentence, and yes I have one; please don't do anything harmful to yourself.

Just one round?? La wa o...
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by oluxy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Our ladies are the ones who taught guys to go extral miles.
U will see a lady telling his man that is not man enough instead of her let him go more rounds than just first which normally comes quick due to sensational feelings.
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by sammhi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
The lady may be asthmatic or an epileptic or have some unknown medical conditions which became aggravated during the sexual acts.
Sex alone should not cause death to a healthy person.

2 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by dresh: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
teejaypee:
reminds me of a female friend ...(FWB)

She went to see a guy and nigga started _fucking from 11am till 3pm
shocked

Funny thing is, the guy said he wanted to change the notion that guys can't satisfy girls . cheesy

This happened few days ago angry
Chai..11am-3pm
ur friend na IndecentStar?
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by metallisc(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uummm... Or better take the Orijin bitters joor. grin grin grin

this will be your case if i jam you! grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by vagabondMynd44: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
metallisc:

this will be your case if i jam you! grin grin grin

Doro webo

AC can't cool if fa
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by teejaypee: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
dresh:

Chai..11am-3pm
ur friend na IndecentStar?

Seriously bro .I didn't believe at first till she said she was serious!

Worst part is she didn't even ©um after all
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by metallisc(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
vagabondMynd44:

Doro webo

AC can't cool if fa

grin grin grin grin grin grin
soft work!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / After Sex Proposal / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.