Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? (1146 Views)

If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by emmanuel596(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Soo amazing how a guy and a lady will be going out for sometime and the lady ends up being soo uncontrollably happy and surprised when the guy finally proposes marriage to them....were they expecting the man to use and dump them or they just see their selves as objects of use by men....
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Masonic(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Because no matter how caring and reassuring a man is, something inside women keeps telling them you just wanna fück and dump them. They were built to be paranoid.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by emmanuel596(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
;
Masonic:
Because no matter how caring and reassuring a man is, something inside women keeps telling them you just wanna fück and dump them. They were built to be paranoid.
grin grin grin grin I pray ur babe sees thisgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by nuelzz04(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dey r forming grin

Dey r not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Davash222(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
emmanuel596:
; grin grin grin grin I pray ur babe sees thisgrin grin grin grin grin
And so
She go kee person

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Masonic(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
emmanuel596:
;
grin grin grin grin I pray ur babe sees thisgrin grin grin grin grin

She loves the way I call a spade a spade, bruh. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Masonic(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Davash222:

And so

She go kee person

I wonder o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by casttlebarbz(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mesef dey always reason am....some go evn faint

Awon muuumu

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Because she's supposed to act the part... Simple as ABC

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by ndcide(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Masonic:

Really? Are you sure of this?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by xendra: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
its all just an act. i find it annoying though, especially those that already live together. I just roll my eyes.
infact i blame the guy, if he didn't carry camera or people with him d girl wont have to act. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
because its a beginning of a new race in their life.
no more chopping one and two amu ike again

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by hahn(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Women like drama abeg.

Even after you are married they will still show "surprise" whenever you tell them "I love you" undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by hahn(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Masonic:

I agree.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
They are not surprise...they just want to act telenovela!
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
nuelzz04:
Dey r forming ;

Agreed. Just dress rehearsal of what they'll bring into the marriage
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Masonic(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
ndcide:

Really? Are you sure of this?

Very sure, bruh.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Masonic(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:

I agree.

Thank you sir! I'm a fan of your posts in the religion section, Sir.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by hahn(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Masonic:

Thank you sir! I'm a fan of your posts in the religion section, Sir.

Thanks cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Even if you know that he is the one it does not matter. He has gone to great effort in making that declaration for you memorable by proposing. What do you want us to say? Thank you and act all calm so that you can make an issue about that as well? Besides you never know with men so when he proposes it is a beautiful SURPRISE.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by falconey(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:
Even if you know that he is the one it does not matter. He has gone to great effort in making that declaration for you memorable by proposing. What do you want us to say? Thank you and act all calm so that you can make an issue about that as well? Besides you never know with men so when he proposes it is a beautiful SURPRISE.

A man won't make an issue out of that, we aren't genetically structured like that perhaps you put a man in a woman's shoe.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
falconey:

A man won't make an issue out of that, we aren't genetically structured like that perhaps you put a man in a woman's shoe.
I responded based on my opinion.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by falconey(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:

I responded based on my opinion.

ofcourse I reckoned that, I was just sturdily against your premise. besides how would you know you aren't a man.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
falconey:

ofcourse I reckoned that, I was just sturdily against your premise. besides how would you know you aren't a man.
undecided....Whatever
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by falconey(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:
undecided....Whatever
dont take that tone on me young lady, assent the correction and move on.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Because it is a surprise or do men give a date and time for their proposal. Even if you're living together and you've spoken about marriage it's always in the future. So on the day he pops the question it's a surprise. It's the men that make an effort to hide and surprise their woman.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
falconey:

dont take that tone on me young lady, assent the correction and move on.
cool.......No!
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by nuelzz04(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
kITATITA:

Agreed. Just dress rehearsal of what they'll bring into the marriage

so u r invariably saying d "surprised ones" r drama queens grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
nuelzz04:
so u r invariably saying d "surprised ones" r drama queens grin cheesy
Yes exactly
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by manproud247(m): 5:09am On Nov 18, 2016
She is happy that her dreams(not yours) of being funded by free money and getting her childhood fantasy fulfilled(marriage and children) is done. You finally fall for the trick women have played all this year's because of men biological defect. Use what she has to get you to give her your everything : prostitution
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Surprised When A Man Proposes Marriage To Them?? by sandrahnaub(f): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Loool....my elder sis was expecting hers....so we were planning her reaction.....my dear all na bollywod

(1) (Reply)

Any Marriage Counsellor Here? / Lady Gushes Over Another Man's Husband On Facebook (Photos) / Best Panties For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.