Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,292 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge (5371 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge by Justnice11: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
A gang hacked into the private social media account of a top officer of the Military Police of Rio de Janeiro named Julia and stumbled on her naked pictures.

Upset at the arrest of its members including their leader who was arrested over the weekend, they promptly released her n@ked pictures.

See everything here>>>http://www.mytrugists.com/p/gang-leaks-nude-pictures-of-female.html?m=1

Re: Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge by Justnice11: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
ALL I SEE IS LIES
Re: Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge by good188(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
dont click on its a s pam

6 Likes

Re: Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge by Justnice11: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
good188:
dont click on its a s pam

That isn't true.
Re: Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge by Justnice11: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
RayRayZicc:
ALL I SEE IS LIES

It actually happened bro. My blog is a reputable one. You can check it out.
Re: Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justnice11:

It actually happened bro. My blog is a reputable one. You can check it out.
i pray o, for payperclick again

1 Like

Re: Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge by Justnice11: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
RayRayZicc:
i pray o, for payperclick again

What's payperclick?
Re: Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge by LePrezident(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Guy so why do u post a fake link here?? good188 said it was a spam and you said it was a lie when it actually is a spam. You ain't got no pics there. It's the same shiii you wrote here that is written there without pics. Be very kiaful angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge by Smellymouth: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mtcheeww..

OP, walahi you nor go make heaven..

If I click on that link, make my preek shrink.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Op.... angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline / How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? / When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.