Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (58583 Views)

Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Kosy79(f): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:
Hunger, the best factory resetting App
Lolxxx!!! stating the obvious

3 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by ikbnice(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ekpoma25:
Goodness shal never depart from you and yours for saying the fact.

nd u too my brother.
Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by BlackChyld(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
sixtuschimere:
What is happening here?I thought he is hated in the North.Why are people carrying placards written 'Come Back Baba Jonathan'?I was thinking he will be stoned on his way to pay condolence visit to the Sultan of Sokoto on the death of Sultan Ibrahim Dasuki.Politics eeeh!Very unpredictable

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-photos-of-people-using-placards-to.html
The wwost of Buhari is far better than the best of this slowpoke Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by emmydollars4life(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
nickxtra:
Was our debt cancelled during Jonathan, or our debts shot up? Go back to class, bros.
I am talking of $36b dorllars
Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by amychizzy: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Haahahahha..i cant believe this to happen in d north. After all d bad mouthing and casting of stones on Jonathan... Anyway,I think they r suffering it now. Una never see anything,but we must survive

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
cyrilamx:
Plz counter my post with fact or forever remain prejudicial.

The only irrefutable fact to counter your claim is that :

WE ARE IN RECESSION

Is that prejudicial?

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by JimloveTM(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
From all the comments i have read, ehn if GEJ should recontest 2019, na flawless victory ooo

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Ugosample(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2016
joe4christ:

This is the only reasonable post I've seen since I entered this thread, and fortunately it happened to be the last post on the first page, I would have been disappointed if I'd not seen this post of yours. Probably this is an indication that despite the fact that an Average Nigerian is dumb, there is still hope cos of individuals like you who happen to be a scarce resource in this country. Pls keep it up.

Now people still wonder why this country is regressing instead of progressing. Read from the beginning of this thread alone, you would know why, the comments of Nigerians on page one of this thread alone is enough to give you insight into why the future of this country is just dark and hopeless.

Judging by Buhari's performance and utterances, if you think he is better than Jonathan, then something is wrong somewhere
Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by kpacity(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mentcee:
May the Almighty God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Shame on Buhari.
Every good Nigerians must know that the currently government are not trying at all. Let us all called a spade it right name without any religious or tribal differences. Thanks
Like this pls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.