Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (58588 Views)

Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by canDy4eva(f): 6:25am On Nov 18, 2016
Everybody that comented here seems to love GEJ. Who where those that voted buhari?

2 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by emmydollars4life(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2016
nickxtra:
Come back to where?
To where your grand father have fail, so he can recruit his wonderful team of professionals and pull this country out of recession. Imagine if our debts in world bank was not cancelled by his Administration where will this country be now ?

3 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by chinology: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2016
GEJ is just the best. Please come back sir.. cool

2 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by superstarDikk(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2016
sixtuschimere:
What is happening here?I thought he is hated in the North.Why are people carrying placards written 'Come Back Baba Jonathan'?I was thinking he will be stoned on his way to pay condolence visit to the Sultan of Sokoto on the death of Sultan Ibrahim Dasuki.Politics eeeh!Very unpredictable

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-photos-of-people-using-placards-to.html
you are very ignorant either cuz you don't travel or read much, or you do but still know nothing. you think northerners are like some people who are dumb as fuccc? next time, never come here and make assumptions when u don't know shiii. if Jonathan was hated in the north how the hell was he able to get all the votes he got during previous elections? its ur type that allow ethnicity and religion to clowd ur reasoning.
Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by greatjoey: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2016
Standing5:
You are clearly one of the ignorant. What did GEJ do to deserve those placards?
He did everything to deserve much more of that placards.

2 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by TeamSimple(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2016
The last time I checked GEJ still has hundreds of thousdand of votes from sokoto in the last election and there are still pdp lovers in the north.

All this image laundering pdp is stylishly dishing out to the public probably against 2019 won't stop GEJ from failing second time.

Well all advantage pdp as baba daura has shown to be so clueless on democratic economy. Buhari's failure is Gej's gain but no to the extent of re election.
Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by joe4christ(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2016
ever811:
a man who did nothing whit oil at 150 Dollar per barrel will run to hiding even giving to chance to come and rule unopposed now that oil price is 47 Dollar per barrel...

This is the only reasonable post I've seen since I entered this thread, and fortunately it happened to be the last post on the first page, I would have been disappointed if I'd not seen this post of yours. Probably this is an indication that despite the fact that an Average Nigerian is dumb, there is still hope cos of individuals like you who happen to be a scarce resource in this country. Pls keep it up.

Now people still wonder why this country is regressing instead of progressing. Read from the beginning of this thread alone, you would know why, the comments of Nigerians on page one of this thread alone is enough to give you insight into why the future of this country is just dark and hopeless.

2 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by onlyempress(f): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:
Hunger, the best factory resetting App

U get am cirrect

3 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by RillJ(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Certainly not some Igbos or are they paid crowd? Truth is what it is no matter how bitter.
The truth is Nigerians have suffered in the last one year more than they ever did at any time in the past. May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by TeamSimple(m): 6:48am On Nov 18, 2016
joe4christ:

This is the only reasonable post I've seen since I entered this thread, and fortunately it happened to be the last post on the first page, I would have been disappointed if I'd not seen this post of yours. Probably this is an indication that despite the fact that an Average Nigerian is dumb, there is still hope cos of individuals like you who happen to be a scarce resource in this country. Pls keep it up.

Now people still wonder why this country is regressing instead of progressing. Read from the beginning of this thread alone, you would know why, the comments of Nigerians on page one of this thread alone is enough to give you insight into why the future of this country is just dark and hopeless.
My man,this not even about politics nor about Buhari and Jonathan.

But am forced to say we deserve the kind of leaders we get. Maybe it's because of our large ethnic and religious differences.
Yes buhari is failing at the moment,but have not meet with that person that will stand a debate with me on why GEJ should have been reelected.

Like the saying goes,Nigerians are quick to forget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by AntiZombie: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2016
joe4christ:

a reasonable post showing gej sold oil at 150$ where and when?

shows two of you are dollards

Buhari has ruled nigeria twice and both times the country went into recession

is it a coincidence ?

the boko haram defeat he was trying to cling to as his only achievement is a lie which has been blown open in the past few weeks. what then has the goat achieved in power after several months.. its either his disgracing his country outside. or chasing percieved enemies

4 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by yewawa: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2016
To come and do WHAT?.....

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Ademolu2002(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2016
sixtuschimere:
What is happening here?I thought he is hated in the North.Why are people carrying placards written 'Come Back Baba Jonathan'?I was thinking he will be stoned on his way to pay condolence visit to the Sultan of Sokoto on the death of Sultan Ibrahim Dasuki.Politics eeeh!Very unpredictable

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-photos-of-people-using-placards-to.html
Come back where? U na neva see anytin. U don chop ur kulikuli finish? Dan shege

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by mexdon(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Medicine after death grin

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2016
May the Almighty God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Shame on all abject poverty advocates!!!!.

Like this pls.
nickxtra:
Come back to where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by nellyelitz(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2016
ikbnice:
If Buhari had lived up to expectation as per his campaign promises , this wouldn't have happened. We Nigerians should collectively apologise to GEJ. The man is the best president so far this country has ever produced.
The first Nigerian politician to have said, "My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" and he lived by it.
God bless GEJ once again.
I remb one mumu dullard saying blood of monkey n baboon will be soaked together if he lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by autonomous22: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2016
Standing5:
You are clearly one of the ignorant. What did GEJ do to deserve those placards?
See dis one.... wat has ur Buhari don 4u. Hunger I guess

2 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by fendorf(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2016
Is that a joke?
Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by netflicks(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2016
When they talk about GEJ to make so much emphasis on oil at $150 during his time...those who say this lack creative thinking like Mr buhari who thinks oil is the only thing that can drive an economy. The fact is our present government lack creative thinking and become aimless giving excuses for it failures...so tell me if oils no dey naija again make we die....the world is advancing that's what this old folks don't know...

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by ikbnice(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2016
nellyelitz:
I remb one mumu dullard saying blood of monkey n baboon will be soaked together if he lose
and now that he won, our blood and sweat is burning outta hunger and anger. If only the hands of time can be set back.

2 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by autonomous22: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2016
This ppl r joking, after u v given cows and underaged children voters card just to vote him our..... This is just d beginning, she shall all enjoi dis Buhari recession govmnt together

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by ikbnice(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2016
canDy4eva:
Everybody that comented here seems to love GEJ. Who where those that voted buhari?
They seem to have regretted their action and felt too ashamed to relate with failure. They are either in support of GEJ now or keeping off the thread entirely.

2 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by DeYoungJoe(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2016
ikbnice:
If Buhari had lived up to expectation as per his campaign promises , this wouldn't have happened. We Nigerians should collectively apologise to GEJ. The man is the best president so far this country has ever produced.
The first Nigerian politician to have said, "My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" and he lived by it.

Not only that, he even called his opponent and congratulated him b4 the result was announced

he is indeed epitome of democracy

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by nellyelitz(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2016
ikbnice:
and now that he won, our blood and sweat is burning outta hunger and anger. If only the hands of time can be set back.
Abi o my brother

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by OKorowanta: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2016
Don't blame the people carrying placards,Jonathan dat ruled rubbish is being made a hero by Buhari
Who also represents pure rubbish for his inability to fulfill one quarter of his promise.
As far as I'm concerned we've not had a president for 20 years.
Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Praktikals(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2016
Mentcee:
May the Almighty God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Shame on Buhari.

Like this pls!
If Jonathan is the only alternative to Buhari, the later can continue as long as he still has breath in him.

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by BIDOO(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2016
Standing5:
This is a result of ignorance that's deep within the system.

Our economic decline started under GEJ, and Iweala attested to this fact when she warned us. Those Abokis are illiterates who can't read or process such info.
[s]What we had as excess earning under GEJ is more than what Buhari govt has had so far.[/s]
what a blabbing statement? With this commentary you will think you make sense right? My brother you did not! Are you telling me that buhari was also illiterate that he can't Comprehend what is going on in the Economy before applying for the seat of president? And make so much promises he can't fulfil.
Trivial excuses i counted this

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Standing5(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2016
BIDOO:

what a blabbing statement? With this commentary you will think you make sense right? My brother you did not! Are you telling me that buhari was also illiterate that he can't Comprehend what is going on in the Economy before applying for the seat of president? And make so much promises he can't fulfil.
Trivial excuses i counted this
Didn't GEJ who comprehended what was going on in the economy apply for the seat of President? It is easy to identify the pained losers by the choice of argument.
Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by monex(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2016
ikbnice:

Was his government terrible wasteful in a time of surplus - YES
was his government unfairly criticized - YES
is he a Hero for handing over in an election he clearly lost - NO
Am i happy with the current president's performance - NO
Do I want GEJ back - NO
if GEJ were to contest against PMB in future, who would i vote for - NONE
does Nigeria have to be split between those for GEJ and those for PMB - NO

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by kassy777: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2016
ever811:
a man who did nothing whit oil at 150 Dollar per barrel will run to hiding even giving to chance to come and rule unopposed now that oil price is 47 Dollar per barrel...
Another incompetent source.

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by ikbnice(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2016
DeYoungJoe:

Not only that, he even called his opponent and congratulated him b4 the result was announced

he is indeed epitome of democracy
such action is uncommon to our system of government here and it goes to show how uniquely different he is.

1 Like

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:
Hunger, the best factory resetting App
this guy u funny oh, laugh wan kill me oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.