Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Lady Calling Another Persons Name Duing Sex... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calling Another Persons Name Duing Sex... (595 Views)

Why Does An Ashawo Like Calling Another One An Ashawo When Quarrelling / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Calling Another Persons Name Duing Sex... by hushshinani(m): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2016
I guess a street oriented guy should know the meaning of "A Lady Calling Another Person's Name During Sex"

I saw a post online where someone wants to know the meaning of above topic...

He said last time he made sex with his fiancee, she screams another person's name..

He said when he asked her who the person is she got up and left...

He said she even fans (blowing breeze) when they are doing it...

In fact, he asked if he should continue with the relationship...
Re: Lady Calling Another Persons Name Duing Sex... by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2016
hushshinani:
I guess a street oriented guy should know the meaning of "A Lady Calling Another Person's Name During Sex"

He said last time he made sex with his fiancee, she screams another person's name..

If I was married to her,I wud be siturbed,but since they dating..is she the only one he could be sleeping with? I doubt.....Let her be mentioning another persons name,me I will be singing Ojuelegba

1 Like

Re: Lady Calling Another Persons Name Duing Sex... by Emma5097: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2016
hushshinani:

If she shout finish make d guy shout her sister name. Case closed.

(1) (Reply)

A Nice Piece For The Ladies! / Nuggets:The Deep Woman / To Whom It May Concern!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.