Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! (19886 Views)

Best Android Phones To Order On Konga Black Friday Below N50,000 / Konga Black Friday 2016 date , Sales , Deals & Everything You Need To Know About / Konga Black Friday - Price Go Fall Yakata This 2016 Nov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by wman(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
I got a $725 gaming PC from India, days back for anyone interested, I can help get for you too.. I own a PS4 myself but this right here is a beast.. the video card is a GeForce gtx 950, 32gb of DDR4 ram, 1 terabyte SSD hard disk, core i5 4440 , 4.1ghz speed.. I got other external parts separately..

This is expensive. Not a bargain at all.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by somehowpenis(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
wman:

This is expensive. Not a bargain at all.
this is very true, but it will give you an experience you will never regret ...

My PS4 gives me games at a steady 30 FPS, my PC gives me my games at a steady 60FPS, and sometimes higher ...

I only experienced 41FPS in call of duty 4 remastered, after putting every settings to Ultra.. even at that I plan on upgrading my GPU..
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2016
greenhulk:

Not that u can't play online, just that u will be matched only with people with NAT type 1 which is open port. So sometimes u might have to wait like 5 minutes before u find an opponent. With nat type 2 which is standard (mtn and spectranet), u will be matched within 1-2 minutes. Problem with mtn is sometimes it doesn't connect to PSN but etisalat connects 100% all the time.

For online gaming there are 3 types f connection.

NAT type 1 which is rare, all ports are open and u are matched within seconds. U are matched with people using NAT type 1, 2 and 3. I don't think any network in Nigeria offer NAT type 1.

NAT type 2 is standard which is what most people use

NAT type 3 is restricted and u are matched only with people with NAT type 1. It doesn't stop u from downloading stuff or playing with ur friends online.

Is it possible to change your NAT type?

And why is it that MTN never connects to PSN?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Bossmd:

Is it possible to change your NAT type?

And why is it that MTN never connects to PSN?

Yes it is possible, but not with hotspot and mifi. It can be done with a router which we hardly use here in Nigeria. It takes some tweaking to change the NAT type. And MTN does connect, just that it takes time. If it doesn't connect the first time then restart ur phone/modem. If it still doesn't connect keep restarting until it connects. Personally I prefer playing with MTN because it gives a smoother online experience.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by lordfalcao(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2016
greenhulk:

For where? If to say money yakata for my hand I for buy.

In other news, looks like the real yakata is kicking up. They just sent me a link , ps4 for 120k. Now that's a real price slash, let the fastest fingers order.
which phone has that notification bar??
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2016
greenhulk:

Yes it is possible, but not with hotspot and mifi. It can be done with a router which we hardly use here in Nigeria. It takes some tweaking to change the NAT type. And MTN does connect, just that it takes time. If it doesn't connect the first time then restart ur phone/modem. If it still doesn't connect keep restarting until it connects. Personally I prefer playing with MTN because it gives a smoother online experience.

What is the difference between a Mifi and Router?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Bossmd:

What is the difference between a Mifi and Router?

Basically mifi is a modem and router combined but with limited top speed and customization. For fixed internet they normally have modem and router connected separately and the speeds are more than what u get from 4g modems. Those wired connection have settings that can be tweaked to open all ports and change NAT type. U can't do that with a mifi or hotspot so u are stuck with whatever ur isp gives u.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
greenhulk:

Basically mifi is a modem and router combined but with limited top speed and customization. For fixed internet they normally have modem and router connected separately and the speeds are more than what u get from 4g modems. Those wired connection have settings that can be tweaked to open all ports and change NAT type. U can't do that with a mifi or hotspot so u are stuck with whatever ur isp gives u.

So if you want to buy a router you must also buy a modem too?

Does the router come with a LAN cable or it connects wirelessly?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Shadedtee: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Do you guys Ave itel S31 for sale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SOCIAL MEDIA: Instagram Hides Number Of ‘likes’ On Post To Prevent Low Self / Get All Mobile Games And Apps Download Link Here / My Nitel Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.