Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! (19885 Views)

Best Android Phones To Order On Konga Black Friday Below N50,000 / Konga Black Friday 2016 date , Sales , Deals & Everything You Need To Know About / Konga Black Friday - Price Go Fall Yakata This 2016 Nov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
computerboy:

I wanted to help if it wouldn't play at all but since it plays but just slow it's definitely from your graphics card. Intel HD Graphics is too low and ancient for a modern game like PES 2017. Intel hd 3000 would have been better

Go to pes patch website and see if you can get a patch to remove crowd. It'll improve speed. Also increase speed from in-game menu

That's what someone said, that removing crowd will help, we are yet to try that though. Can I do it on my own? How do I go about it?

I'm on pes patch website now.....where do I click there?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by xerxesII: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
I need a brand new tecno 7E urgently. . .anyone know where I can get it?. . .its out of stock in konga
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Edunwa302(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
bought from a guy on olx. I bought it cuz it came with 6 game discs. I'd have bought it at alaba international market here wherein it goes for about 25k with a pad. But i bought the guy's own cuz it's with two pads and 6 discs. I'm planning to hack it though
Kul, which model do you buy, the slim ?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Mustiboy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Edunwa302:
Kul, which model do you buy, the slim ?
no o, the fat one

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
ogorwyne:

watsup now? nl seems so different to me ryt now. to folo u chat dey 'hungry' me
me too honey... Let's chat here or tru Facebook

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by somehowpenis(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Black Friday in Nigerian online stores have and will always be crap..

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Mustiboy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bossmd:

Mustiboy what do you say about PES 17 not playable on my PC?
what's the error message you're getting? And ur pc specs
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Teedeechian(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bossmd:
Green I don place order for the PS4, but for 128k.
Fair enough I think.

I'll let you know when its delivered so we can run through the hooking up together.

Na u people dey keep our money abi?, welldone. Checkout the ps4 pro version,thou might be expensive.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pls advice her
She got an iphone7 as graduation gift but job is not easy to get. Should she sell it or use it?
Still Bukunmi Org matter #mercy

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ammyluv2002(f): 12:57am On Nov 19, 2016
estheora:
Pls advice her
She got an iphone7 as graduation gift but job is not easy to get. Should she sell it or use it?
Still Bukunmi matter #mercy
Olx asap cheesy
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by chigoziri2403(m): 4:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Mustiboy:
look for a person willing to sell his. Or come buy it at alaba here. Goes for 25k(unhackable ones)
does it come with the games you mentioned?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2016
The Black Friday continues today. I got a PS4 yesterday at 30% discount.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by somehowpenis(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Bossmd:
The Black Friday continues today. I got a PS4 yesterday at 30% discount.
ps4 or PS4 pro? Share link if it is the pro , I too want to get one
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by pressplay411(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2016
Mustiboy:
you mean you bought a game for #27k? That's the amount i bought my ps3 with two pads and loads of games. That's why I always tell people who own a ps4 to just keep playing the previous version of a fifa game, then wait for a year to get the following one when the price would've been half of the initial price.

How broke people think.
How's Brokelyn this morning?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2016
somehowpenis:
ps4 or PS4 pro? Share link if it is the pro , I too want to get one

Which one is PS4 pro again? Sony! Hian
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2016
pressplay411:

How broke people think.
How's Brokelyn this morning?

Haaahaha.....that's a punch in the wrong place! cheesy
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Adek15(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Bossmd:
Konga Black Friday has just begun!

But Konga strategically omitted some popular brands from their Black Friday sales e.g Tecno Phantom 6 plus grin
pls is jumia black friday scam too? if yes, are there any other online portal where i can buy phone in their "black friday"
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by afeezzezo: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2016
greenhulk:

Their yakata black Friday is a SCAM. What they normally do is jack up the old price and then slash the price by 20-30% and call it the bew price. If u are gullible u will actually be paying the same thing or even more than the original price.

For example, I bought fifa 17 for ps4 on konga last month for N27,000. Today they said they are slashing the price and guess how much they are selling it.. N26,850. Abeg where is the discount ? They had to put the old price at N32,500 to make it look like they are giving discount.

Also before now ps4 console is sold for around 154k. For black Friday price is 155k.. they had to put the old price at 184k to make it look like they are giving a huge discount. Very stupid people.

Where you dey stay, ma cun wire you for fifa..
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2016
afeezzezo:

Where you dey stay, ma cun wire you for fifa..

No need. Send ur PSN let's play online. Gone are the days when we need to actually be together to play together.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2016
greenhulk:

No need. Send ur PSN let's play online. Gone are the days when we need to actually be together to play together.

I heard PS4 Pro was recently released?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2016
Bossmd:

Which one is PS4 pro again? Sony! Hian

Of course there's a ps4 pro released earlier this month. If u already own a ps4 ,no need to upgrade. The nee pro supports 4k output like streaming Netflix and youtube in 4k but no support for 4k Blu ray. If u don't have a 65 inch 4k TV then u won't notice any difference between s normal ps4 and ps4 pro.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2016
greenhulk:

Of course there's a ps4 pro released earlier this month. If u already own a ps4 ,no need to upgrade. The nee pro supports 4k output like streaming Netflix and youtube in 4k but no support for 4k Blu ray. If u don't have a 65 inch 4k TV then u won't notice any difference between s normal ps4 and ps4 pro.

But if you don't already own a PS4 is it not better to go with the Pro? Plus the Pro is 1TB!
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2016
Bossmd:

But if you don't already own a PS4 is it not better to just get the Pro?

Yes sure, it is better to get the pro if u don't already own a ps4. It's got better processing power to accommodate 4k output. Ps4 is locked at 1080p while pro can output 4k. But like I said earlier, if u don't have a 4k ultra hd TV of 50 inch and above then there's no point.

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2016
greenhulk:

Yes sure, it is better to get the pro if u don't already own a ps4. It's got better processing power to accommodate 4k output. Ps4 is locked at 1080p while pro can output 4k. But like I said earlier, if u don't have a 4k ultra hd TV of 50 inch and above then there's no point.

True, but better to get a device that is future proof. And since you haven't used the Pro how are you so certain about this your postulation?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Bossmd:

True, but better to get a device that is future proof. And since you haven't used the Pro why are you so certain about this your postulation?

OK, I agree it is better to buy a device that is future proof. It costs just $100 more than the original ps4. But Sony made it clear to developers that every game supported by the pro should also play on the original including psvr games. This is not a ps5... It is still a ps4 with support for 4k. Ideally the ps4 pro is what the ps4 should have been in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2016
greenhulk:

OK, I agree it is better to buy a device that is future proof. It costs just $100 more than the original ps4. But Sony made it clear to developers that every game supported by the pro should also play on the original including psvr games. This is not a ps5... It is still a ps4 with support for 4k. Ideally the ps4 pro is what the ps4 should have been in the first place.

Very exact.

Now I am seeing an offer for the PS4 Pro with 12 month free membership for Playstation Plus. Is Playstation Plus usable in the Nigerian environment? Let me not go and buy the game now and won't be able to utilise the PS plus subscription.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2016
Bossmd:

Very exact.

Now I am seeing an offer for the PS4 Pro with 12 month free membership for Playstation Plus. Is Playstation Plus usable in the Nigerian environment? Let me not go and buy the game now and won't be able to utilise the PS plus subscription.

Where do u see ps4 pro and how much? I'm a PS plus subscriber. That thing costs $50 a year. So its a god deal, they just saved u $50. U can't play online if u are not a PS plus member. And on top of that u get 2 free games to download every month.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2016
greenhulk:

Where do u see ps4 pro and how much? I'm a PS plus subscriber. That thing costs $50 a year. So its a god deal, they just saved u $50

Oh you think they won't add the price for the PS plus? cheesy
Sony are in business remember? They just saved me $14 ONLY. The difference between the Console only edition and the PS plus edition is $46.

And haven't you heard that SONY have increased the subscription for the PS plus? Its now $59.99 for 12 months and $23.99 for 3 months, effective September, 2016.

The deal is available on Amazon, sold and delivered by SONY.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Bossmd:

Oh you think they won't add the price for the PS plus? cheesy
Sony are in business remember? They just saved me $14 ONLY. The difference between the Console only edition and the PS plus edition is $46.

And haven't you heard that SONY have increased the subscription for the PS plus? Its now $59.99 for 12 months and $23.99 for 3 months, effective September, 2016.

The deal is available on Amazon, sold and delivered by SONY.

I never knew they have increased it. My last subscription was in February I think. Hope u know if u don't have PS plus u cant play online. And u get 2 free games to download every month.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2016
greenhulk:

Where do u see ps4 pro and how much? I'm a PS plus subscriber. That thing costs $50 a year. So its a god deal, they just saved u $50. U can't play online if u are not a PS plus member. And on top of that u get 2 free games to download every month.

Is it like that now? I thought you just needed to sign up to Playstation Network to be able to play online. Isn't the PS plus optional?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2016
Bossmd:

Is it like that now? I thought you just needed to sign up to Playstation Network to be able to play online. Isn't the PS plus optional?

That was for ps3. For ps4 u have to be a PS plus member to play online, I guess they decided to go the way of the Xbox. U can still download content from the PlayStation store if u don't subscribe but no online games.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2016
greenhulk:

That was for ps3. For ps4 u have to be a PS plus member to play online, I guess they decided to go the way of the Xbox. U can still download content from the PlayStation store if u don't subscribe but no online games.

So how do you manage your subscription? Since the Playstation network card is not available in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Put Password On Your Phone - Techknowng.com / SOCIAL MEDIA: Instagram Hides Number Of ‘likes’ On Post To Prevent Low Self / Get All Mobile Games And Apps Download Link Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.