Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! (19882 Views)

Best Android Phones To Order On Konga Black Friday Below N50,000 / Konga Black Friday 2016 date , Sales , Deals & Everything You Need To Know About / Konga Black Friday - Price Go Fall Yakata This 2016 Nov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Finally a true price slash. iPhone 7 32gb for 300k.

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Oya greenhulk how far??! Hope you have place your order? grin

2 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bossmd:

Oya greenhulk how far??! Hope you have place your order? grin

For where? If to say money yakata for my hand I for buy.

In other news, looks like the real yakata is kicking up. They just sent me a link , ps4 for 120k. Now that's a real price slash, let the fastest fingers order.

3 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

For where? If to say money yakata for my hand I for buy.

In other news, looks like the real yakata is kicking up. They just sent me a link , ps4 for 120k. Now that's a real price slash, let the fastest fingers order.

Seriously! shocked shocked

I'm tempted!!!!!!!!!
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Greenhulk pls send the link to bossmdee@gmail.com. Biko!!! Fast abeg!!
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by FrozeBABE: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Is phantom 6 + part of the black friday sales?? embarassed
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by chigoziri2403(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
you mean you bought a game for #27k? That's the amount i bought my ps3 with two pads and loads of games. That's why I always tell people who own a ps4 to just keep playing the previous version of a fifa game, then wait for a year to get the following one when the price would've been half of the initial price.
please how do I get ps3 for that amount
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Product is out of stock!!!

Fear Nigerians grin
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bossmd:
Greenhulk pls send the link to bossmdee@gmail.com. Biko!!! Fast abeg!!

Sent u the link to ur email. But looks like the link is mot going directly there. But it is sold by sosogames. So search for that store on konga and see if u can find it.

Check out this product: Playstation4 500GB Console <p><span class="ng-scope">The PlayStation 4 system opens the door to an incredible journey through immerse new gaming worlds and a deeply connected gaming community. PS4 puts games first with an astounding launch lineup and over 180 games in development. Play amazing top-tier blockbusters and innovative indie hits on PS4. Developer Inspired, Gamer Focus.</span></p> sony-playstation4-500gb-console-3025017 http:///media/catalog/product/P/l/Playstation4-500GB-Console-5605406.jpg
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Ay04z(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
okay .
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Ay04z(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
okay make my mavro dey grow first,am sure i will be millionaire before next year black Friday....will go pack many tinz..
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by airminem(f): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Their yakata black Friday is a SCAM. What they normally do is jack up the old price and then slash the price by 20-30% and call it the bew price. If u are gullible u will actually be paying the same thing or even more than the original price.

For example, I bought fifa 17 for ps4 on konga last month for N27,000. Today they said they are slashing the price and guess how much they are selling it.. N26,850. Abeg where is the discount ? They had to put the old price at N32,500 to make it look like they are giving discount.

Also before now ps4 console is sold for around 154k. For black Friday price is 155k.. they had to put the old price at 184k to make it look like they are giving a huge discount. Very stupid people.
Trick Stars
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by airminem(f): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
This Say The Same Thing Over And Over Again And Lie.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Edunwa302(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
you mean you bought a game for #27k? That's the amount i bought my ps3 with two pads and loads of games. That's why I always tell people who own a ps4 to just keep playing the previous version of a fifa game, then wait for a year to get the following one when the price would've been half of the initial price.
Abeg where did you buy it
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Cunninlinguist: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
Guy pls I want to get a ps3 but am afraid of getting one with yellow light problem.Have you experienced it?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
ana5566:
0ur number +2349061755957 Hello. I'm here to Advertise my Father's work. Spiritual father\Native Doctor that do care and GOD heals. He's name called BABA IFA, living @Ijebu-igbo. Ogun State. He can be of a great help to you and i will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful father to me. HE is very powerful is a great man with prophetic word, he is also specialize in all kind of spell like, (1) If you want your ex-husband or ex wife back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (cool If you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care (10) If you cannot be able to satisfy your wife sex desire due to low reaction. (11) if your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose to come or over flows. (12) if your work refuse to pay your salary, people owing you?. (13) solve a land issue and get it back. (14) Let people obey my words and do my wish. (15) Do you have a low sperm count? A LOT of people have been successful working from this man. Don't use some others you've tried before to judge this one. Remember, you've to give it a try before judging. Give a chance and see where it goes. Don't hesitate to Contact me on +2349061755957

Lol. See this small boy scammer.

1. Are u rich? Since ur father can make someone rich lol.

2. U had to steal the picture online? Or u wanna tell me ur father is the infamous babalorisha. I though u said he's in ijebu Igbo but the babalorisha u posted his picture lives in Brazil.

3. Who are the mofos that fall for this ur scam?

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Green I don place order for the PS4, but for 128k.
Fair enough I think.

I'll let you know when its delivered so we can run through the hooking up together.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by THOMPSONDAVIE: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Their yakata black Friday is a SCAM. What they normally do is jack up the old price and then slash the price by 20-30% and call it the bew price. If u are gullible u will actually be paying the same thing or even more than the original price.

For example, I bought fifa 17 for ps4 on konga last month for N27,000. Today they said they are slashing the price and guess how much they are selling it.. N26,850. Abeg where is the discount ? They had to put the old price at N32,500 to make it look like they are giving discount.

Also before now ps4 console is sold for around 154k. For black Friday price is 155k.. they had to put the old price at 184k to make it look like they are giving a huge discount. Very stupid people.
bless you sir
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bossmd:
Green I don place order for the PS4, but for 128k.
Fair enough I think.

I'll let you know when its delivered so we can run through the hooking up together.

OK, no problem.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by computerboy: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bossmd:

Mustiboy what do you say about PES 17 not playable on my PC?
What's the error you're getting?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
computerboy:

What's the error you're getting?

The game plays but very slow! When we checked the specifications we noticed my PC graphics card was not optimal for the game, I tried updating the drivers online but HP told me my drivers are up to date, I understand they want me to replace my PC with a newer model.

See the screenshots here;

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ogorwyne(f): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
smellinganus
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by SmellingAnus(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
ogorwyne:
smellinganus
Sweetheart kiss
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Mustiboy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
Guy pls I want to get a ps3 but am afraid of getting one with yellow light problem.Have you experienced it?
never experienced anything of such. How's the yellow light problematic anyway?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by computerboy: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bossmd:

The game plays but very slow! When we checked the specifications we noticed my PC graphics card was not optimal for the game, I tried updating the drivers online but HP told me my drivers are up to date, I understand they want me to replace my PC with a newer model.

See the screenshots here;

I wanted to help if it wouldn't play at all but since it plays but just slow it's definitely from your graphics card. Intel HD Graphics is too low and ancient for a modern game like PES 2017. Intel hd 3000 would have been better

Go to pes patch website and see if you can get a patch to remove crowd. It'll improve speed. Also increase speed from in-game menu
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Mustiboy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Edunwa302:

Abeg where did you buy it
bought from a guy on olx. I bought it cuz it came with 6 game discs. I'd have bought it at alaba international market here wherein it goes for about 25k with a pad. But i bought the guy's own cuz it's with two pads and 6 discs. I'm planning to hack it though
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Mustiboy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
sumborri:
bro if u know where I can get the offer you got please help a brother. I need the PS3
it goes for 25k with a pad at alaba international market(very hard to hack). The hackable ones are sold for about 30-35k
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ogorwyne(f): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Sweetheart kiss
watsup now? nl seems so different to me ryt now. to folo u chat dey 'hungry' me
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Mustiboy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
chigoziri2403:
please how do I get ps3 for that amount
look for a person willing to sell his. Or come buy it at alaba here. Goes for 25k(unhackable ones)
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by SmellingAnus(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
ogorwyne:

watsup now? nl seems so different to me ryt now.
yea... You missed dear... There have been many e-wars that kept NL interesting hahaha... Anyway , I missed you here and on bbm...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Put Password On Your Phone - Techknowng.com / SOCIAL MEDIA: Instagram Hides Number Of ‘likes’ On Post To Prevent Low Self / Get All Mobile Games And Apps Download Link Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.