Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! (19881 Views)

Best Android Phones To Order On Konga Black Friday Below N50,000 / Konga Black Friday 2016 date , Sales , Deals & Everything You Need To Know About / Konga Black Friday - Price Go Fall Yakata This 2016 Nov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2016
ameezy:

So which football game are u getting

I already ordered PES 17 and it was delivered even before the Console came grin
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2016
Bossmd:

I already ordered PES 17 and it was delivered even before the Console came grin
It seems like i will go for pes17 too fifa too expensive cool
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
ameezy:

It seems like i will go for pes17 too fifa too expensive cool

My brother just get it....you will be happy you did. PES game play na die grin

All the option files are now available on Eurogamer!

Meanwhile I have PES 17 for PS3 for sale ooo, at a reduced cost 15K only for whoever is interested.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bossmd:

Meanwhile I have PES 17 for PS3 for sale ooo, at a reduced cost 15K only for whoever is interested.
Ok na
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
nothing to buy there
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by somehowpenis(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
ameezy:

They are classic games that are available on PlayStation which are not available on pc
U see the difference now?
a PS4 pro is no where close to a $600 built pc...
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bossmd:

I no see pes17 for jumia o angry
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
ameezy:

I no see pes17 for jumia o angry

Go to Konga.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Omabiz(f): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Subscribe to our cheap, unlimited and affordable data bundles for all your browsing needs.

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bossmd:

Go to Konga.
I tried to pay for the package through konga pay
The network was a bit slow so the money was deducted from my bank account and i received no message about the order i placed.
Chai baba problem dey o wetin i go do na sad
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by somehowpenis(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
ameezy:

The network was a bit slow so the money was deducted from my bank account and i received no message about the order i placed.
are you buying the disc for PS4 or PC or Xbox one?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
are you buying the disc for PS4 or PC or Xbox one?
Ps4
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
ameezy:

My brother with Konga Pay you are absolutely covered. No fear!

Just ring their Cellie grin
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bossmd:

My brother with Konga Pay you are absolutely covered. No fear!

Just ring their Cellie grin
Ok
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by somehowpenis(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
I got a $725 gaming PC from India, days back for anyone interested, I can help get for you too.. I own a PS4 myself but this right here is a beast.. the video card is a GeForce gtx 950, 32gb of DDR4 ram, 1 terabyte SSD hard disk, core i5 4440 , 4.1ghz speed.. I got other external parts separately..

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
ameezy:

Ok

How can I activate the free 14 day trial on PlayStation Plus on the PS4? The system is asking for my Credit/Debit Card Details, but billing address is locked to United States.....what do I do?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
I got a $725 gaming PC from India, days back for anyone interested, I can help get for you too.. I own a PS4 myself but this right here is a beast.. the video card is a GeForce gtx 950, 32gb of DDR4 ram, 1 terabyte SSD hard disk, core i5 4440 , 4.1ghz speed.. I got other external parts separately..

Looking like Explosive grin
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by somehowpenis(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bossmd:

Looking like Explosive grin
haha grin grin..

I tried that mall for Africa you recommend, it really looks lit but yet to try it out though.. when you are all setup , message me your pes detail,let's knock it off.. cool
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
haha grin grin..

I tried that mall for Africa you recommend, it really looks lit but yet to try it out though.. when you are all setup , message me your pes detail,let's knock it off.. cool

I'm still having issues setting up my payment details ooh.....can you help?

When I chose PayPal, it said "An error has occurred "
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Bossmd:

How can I activate the free 14 day trial on PlayStation Plus on the PS4? The system is asking for my Credit/Debit Card Details, but billing address is locked to United States.....what do I do?
Don't know much about that
I received an email this morning that fifa17 is free to download and play for the weekend only
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2016
ameezy:

Don't know much about that
I received an email this morning that fifa17 is free to download and play for the weekend only

GAME ALERT!!!!

FIFA 17 LOADING!!!!

WHO IS READY, WHO IS NOT!!!

35GB.......THIS ONE NA BOMB OOOH!!!! grin grin

Got it for $38 instead of the normal $60. Another Exclusive Black Friday offer from Sony.

Download in progress.....

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by somehowpenis(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Bossmd:

i do not know much about this bro, I am more of an Xbox one and pc person, I use STEAM a lot ...
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2016
Bossmd:

I have my payment issues sorted out now.

Thanks to greenhulk and GT Bank.

PSN Wallet fully loaded.

Now I'm a bonafide PlayStation Plus Exclusive Member.

We are almost ready!! cool
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2016
Bossmd:

GAME ALERT!!!!

FIFA 17 LOADING!!!!

Got it for $38 instead of the normal $60. Another Exclusive Black Friday offer from Sony.

cry How did you pay for it bro
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2016
Bossmd:

GAME ALERT!!!!

FIFA 17 LOADING!!!!

Baba gimme ur nomba abeg or ur facebook name i need to chat with you
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by iheanyi4u(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2016
Bossmd:

I have my payment issues sorted out now.

Thanks to greenhulk and GT Bank.

PSN Wallet fully loaded.

Now I'm a bonafide PlayStation Plus Exclusive Member.

We are almost ready!! cool

Can iI have your contact. I will be setting up soon too
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
ameezy:

Baba gimme ur nomba abeg or ur facebook name i need to chat with you

Hook it up on Telegram 08151901775.

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
iheanyi4u:

Can iI have your contact. I will be setting up soon too

08151901775 - Telegram.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Bossmd:

What's ur psn id?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by nightwingjoash: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
bigiyaro:
is it hacked?
Nope,not hacked
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by texazzpete(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2016
somehowpenis:

You'd have been much better served buying a smaller SSD and cutting the RAM to 16GB, then using the savings to buy a decent GPU. A Geforce 950 is decidedly low-midrange at best.

Invest $230 in a GTX 1060.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Put Password On Your Phone - Techknowng.com / SOCIAL MEDIA: Instagram Hides Number Of ‘likes’ On Post To Prevent Low Self / Get All Mobile Games And Apps Download Link Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.