Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? (1597 Views)

Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by dammyjay93(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2016
Rewind to four years back when bimbo was dying for me, and when I say "die" I mean she was practically loved up, sought my attention at every opportunity, even bought me gifts but I failed to acknowledge her, my reasons? she wasn't "fine" enough. I saw this babe last year, and it took me time to recognise it was her, gosh she had all the right curves in the right places, like she even went to do beauty surgery, I couldn't believe my eyes, the same bimbo my guys taunted me about years back? Anyways we exchanged contacts and all, and you know guys now, I tried to rekindle old fire and all but she curved me on all ends telling me she was engaged to a dude, that they were even making plans for her introduction. Chai cry My people that's my story, guys has something of this nature happened to you? please share your experience
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by yaqq: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2016
It's like a counter thread....... Babes the ask guys out for Africa?
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2016

Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by saintCaligula(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2016
hmmmm Let me read comments
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by Edwinmason(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2016
i remember a girl who had strong crush on me back then but i was in love wit her friend,things did nt work out well between me and her friend but the funny part is that i see this girl everyday and she no longer the simbi i used to know now i try talking to her but she gives me that attitude.....like am no longer interested
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by Edwinmason(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
nor be bobrisky be that?
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by kdfemi(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Kia, I regretted oh, now I can't find bae
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2016
Edwinmason:
nor be bobrisky be that?
By God's grace cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by tobillionaire(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2016
grin Girls dat asks guys out are always ugly... nd, guys wl neva say Yes to ugly Girls
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by dammyjay93(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2016
yaqq:
It's like a counter thread....... Babes the ask guys out for Africa?
yes o broda

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by makydebbie(f): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2016
That's not 'always' true.

A lady who knows what she wants will always go for it.whether beautiful or ugly.
tobillionaire:
grin Girls dat asks guys out are always ugly... nd, guys wl neva say Yes to ugly Girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by dammyjay93(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2016
tobillionaire:
no be all brother grin
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by dammyjay93(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Edwinmason:
i remember a girl who had strong crush on me back then but i was in love wit her friend,things did nt work out well between me and her friend but the funny part is that i see this girl everyday and she no longer the simbi i used to know now i try talking to her but she gives me that attitude.....like am no longer interested
you don't expect her to jump right in your arms do you?
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by dammyjay93(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:

A lady who knows what she wants will always go for it.whether beautiful or ugly.
have you ever "gone after what you want"?
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by tobillionaire(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:

Av u ever asked a guy out
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by tobillionaire(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2016
dammyjay93:
no be all brother grin
ok.... d 1 Wey Bad market Don hold grin
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by Edwinmason(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2016
dammyjay93:
you don't expect her to jump right in your arms do you?
yes i know...that were the feeling of regret cum in...had i know i would have gven her a chance
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by makydebbie(f): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2016
dammyjay93:
have you ever "gone after what you want"?
yup i have and I didn't regret it
tobillionaire:
Av u ever asked a guy out
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by Edwinmason(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
By God's grace cheesy
i dont understand you, you wan marry bobrisky?
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by blaqorbit(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2016
Been a while tho. Back in secondary school .she wasn't packaging well like others you know the short skirt, well ironed shirt, neatly weaved hair. And the girls you rolled with then defines how bad you are(small pikkin brain) . and the caricature from boys in the hostel when your girl isn't sharp wasn't helping at all so I was dodging the girl like bullet. Visiting days she will send for me to give me so goodies from what the parents brought for her .i won't show up but send a junior student to go pick it up.. the next day when I see her in class I will wait till break time when probably half of the class has gone out for break to go say thank you. She will just be smiling and telling me to manage. Chaiii babe just like me like scatter. Fast forward to 2nd year I went to visit my cousin in imsu. That Saturday after epl match was just about climbing the stairs, naso this heavy ass just dey come downstairs shocked I was still staring at the waist when I heard my full names. I looked at her face and I recognised her. Took a quick glance again at thee ass again and said 'Jisos how manage'' she burst laugh . Happened that she too came to see her bf in the same lodge. Throughout my stay there I no sleep well cos I dey imagine the knacks wey that boy dey give am. cry
Shit happens shaa grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Yes o my brother she said i should come and have it but i was scared den cause i was a virgin and inexperienced
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by Amabeast: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2016
blaqorbit:
Been a while tho. Back in secondary school .she wasn't packaging well like others you know the short skirt, well ironed shirt, neatly weaved hair. And the girls you rolled with then defines how bad you are(small pikkin brain) . and the caricature from boys in the hostel when your girl isn't sharp wasn't helping at all so I was dodging the girl like bullet. Visiting days she will send for me to give me so goodies from what the parents brought for her .i won't show up but send a junior student to go pick it up.. the next day when I see her in class I will wait till break time when probably half of the class has gone out for break to go say thank you. She will just be smiling and telling me to manage. Chaiii babe just like me like scatter. Fast forward to 2nd year I went to visit my cousin in imsu. That Saturday after epl match was just about climbing the stairs, naso this heavy ass just dey come downstairs shocked I was still staring at the waist when I heard my full names. I looked at her face and I recognised her. Took a quick glance again at thee ass again and said 'Jisos how manage'' she burst laugh . Happened that she too came to see her bf in the same lodge. Throughout my stay there I no sleep well cos I dey imagine the knacks wey that boy dey give am. cry
Shit happens shaa grin
Lol cheesy
Guy my story wan be like your own, she wasn't packaging herself like the other girls in class so I ignored all her advances but when I saw her a couple of years after sec school, oh mehn, I no believe my eyes. See as she cum fine finish. As a sharp guy I tried to start something with her thinking she still has feelings for me but mehn the kind friendzine way she put me for ehn no be here o

I just had to move on..
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by diehardanusfan(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2016
here to read lies
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Interesting... I can totally relate
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
yeah. there was this girl who played hard to get for me then, at the end I didn't disturb her again, she started acting up again, sending me text, calling, wanting to see me and all but then I started playing hard to get too. I got a girl, we broke up and I tried going back to that girl hoping she still liked me. but OMo the girl no even gree give me face sef. I still. miss the girl Sha. very fine girl like that. tall sweet fresh girl. she even fine pass d girl when I come even date. even have a better character than the girl I dated. well, life is funny.
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by blaqorbit(m): 6:39am On Nov 19, 2016
Amabeast:

Lol cheesy
Guy my story wan be like your own, she wasn't packaging herself like the other girls in class so I ignored all her advances but when I saw her a couple of years after sec school, oh mehn, I no believe my eyes. See as she cum fine finish. As a sharp guy I tried to start something with her thinking she still has feelings for me but mehn the kind friendzine way she put me for ehn no be here o

I just had to move on..
My man naso o. When she wan go sef na wave she come wave meme cry
Re: Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? by LePrezident(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2016
Naaa sorry no regrets.

(1) (Reply)

If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? / Some People Have Turned Nairaland Romance Section To A Mirror / Nigerian IndecentStar, King Tblakshow Off His Beautiful Bootilicious Girls And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.