Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! (11562 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Why Its Very Easy To Impeach Osinbanjo Now / Is Dolapo Osinbanjo Now The Acting First Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by kolin4ril99(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
I don't know why some people cannot think with their head before spewing rubbish.

Instead of writing rubbish, causing segregation, you can use your writing skills to put a smile on someone's face.

I don't know what you will get in return for this write up, but I feel we need to do the right thing.
God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by Henrydone: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Omo this op don smoke kwale weed join warri gin.You really need deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by ImperialYoruba: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

You wanted war in the Niger Delta and SE now it is coming to your doorstep.

By the time buhari finishes with Tinubu, your grandkids will be like the awusa bastards up north who have since lost their identity.

Why everything in yanmiri politics is war? Can you all achieve anything through diplomacy, instead of confrontation? The war sef you no sabi win, loss trails you everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
kolin4ril99:
I don't know why some people cannot think with their head before spewing rubbish.

Instead of writing rubbish, causing segregation, you can use your writing skills to put a smile on someone's face.

I don't know what you will get in return for this write up, but I feel we need to do the right thing.
God bless u all

This is the inevitable future.

Deal with it

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Guy you no sabi politics ode.

Number 1 point,
Buhari would be the most clueless president in history if he decided to impeach Osibanjo- this will become a open game for senator to impeach him room if they can get senators to impeach him,then they can impeach Mr president too. So it will be very funny to put fire in ur own house.

Buhari will get the required 2/3rd majority from Northern and PDP senators.

2 Buhari would have to spend money that don't exist.
You wonder why senators are refusing to grant most presidential wish? Because he fails to lobby. If he had been giving senators money,they would have impeached even bukola himself since.

Which money? The senators will lobby among themselves with their own money to get the replacement VP slot. This is Nigeria that ministers pay through their nose to get senatorial approval.

3rd Osibanjo has to make mistakes that are impeachable before they can attempt to do so

That can be easily arranged.his dismal handling of the economic team will be both probed and used to declare him incompetent. Besides buhari can simply state that existing political tensions within the apc does not make him comfortable working with Osunbade or we can suggest Osunbade is first suspended for antiparty activities and then asked to resign from his sit.

its difficult to impeach vice president unlike governors. Vice president role n impeachment process is cumbersome. Case study of OBJ vs Atiku.

Citation required for the bolded.

Atiku never went through impeachment process because unlike your Osunbade, Atiku enjoyed bi-partisan support within the senate

As can be seen, you are not in anywhere informed on Nigerian politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by Eshinkan: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:
Impeachment proceedings should be initiated by Buhari in the Senate to remove Osinbanjo.

The Saraki led Senate will be too pleased to broker a replacement for that lame duck VP whose loyalty is first and foremost to Tinubu and not buhari or the nation.

There won't be any backlash from the Afonjas and we will refer to Tinubu's own governorship where he had a record 3 deputies in 8yrs.

Osinbanjo is useless politically since in the inevitable pull out by Tinubu from the satanic apc fold, an osinbsnjo can not deliver his own Street ward to buhari talk more of the sw.

The Saraki led Senate has an axe to grind with Tinubu over the Code of Conduct brouha and so they will follow through with the impeachment proceedings as long as you allow them pick a list of VP replacements from their fold.

So buhari, you can expert maximum support from the Saraki Senate. The PDP and all northern apc members will duly vote for Osimbanjo's impeachment.

And since buhari now firmly has the judiciary in his grasps, I don't see the fake pastor getting any reprieve from the courts to stop his impeachment proceedings. That is karma for you in despotic Nigeria.

Buhari can search for a yoruba Muslim and we will not be bothered. Dont go for Igbos or ND Senator to replace Osunbade because those guys go just scam you and God fit intervene and you die in office before 2019 and the unthinkable SS/SE Presidency will come again.

Dump Osunbade and I guarantee you the Afonjas will only kick and scream on the pages of their jaundiced newspapers and all over social media.

Do it now!

OP, your craze no get part two..... grin grin grin...continue hallucinating you hear... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Eshinkan:

OP, your craze no get part two..... grin grin grin...continue hallucinating you hear... grin

Nah so we talk say Tinubu will be sidelined and will fall out with Buhari

Una talk say we dey crase that time.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by Eshinkan: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

Nah so we talk say Tinubu will be sidelined and will fall out with Buhari

Una talk say we dey crase that time.

I dey support you now....don't worry buhari will soon remove Osunbade...... grin grin grin...have some patience.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by bigass(f): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Why not carry a placard.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by coptic: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Because you said so? Clown!
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
bigass:
Why not carry a placard.

Last I checked nah tinubu dey sponsor touts to stand by him

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
coptic:
Because you said so? Clown!

Because that is th wisest thing buhari can do.

Osunbade is useless to buhari once Tinubu defects from the apc.

The only clown is Osunbade

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by MrPolitics: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
This op has no sense sha. Why should osinbajo be removed? I don't even like or care for the guy but he's atleast trying to be neutral in the buhari/tinubu feud.

Even if they want to remove him, they'll need 240 reps votes and 72 senate votes to do that.

that definetely won't be easy at all
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by jarkbauer: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

Last I checked nah tinubu dey sponsor touts to stand by him

you are shouting like a mad man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
jarkbauer:

you are shouting like a mad man

You are hearing voices in your head.

Try thorazine, it helps keeps the voices in your head down

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by MrPolitics: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
I hope you are aware that should tinubu and his fellow sinful associates decide to form a new party and osinbajo decides to join them, he'll still remain VP.

Even changing parties won't remove him
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by jarkbauer: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

lol... get a job

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrPolitics:
This op has no sense sha. Why should osinbajo be removed? I don't even like or care for the guy but he's atleast trying to be neutral in the buhari/tinubu feud.

Even if they want to remove him, they'll need 240 reps votes and 72 senate votes to do that.

that definetely won't be easy at all

Why won't that be easy? All APC NASS members from the north and Middle belt will vote him out. SE/SS members from the PDP will quickly fill the remaining.

Osunbade's public neutrality is not in anyway going to help him. Besides being a afonja, buhari will never trust his loyalty talk more of neutrality.

He will have to choose between buhari and Tinubu and also prove to buhari why he should retail him as vp.

I believe Osunbade will tow the honorable path and resign his post.

Bookmark this thread for future refrence

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrPolitics:
I hope you are aware that should tinubu and his fellow sinful associates decide to form a new party and osinbajo decides to join them, he'll still remain VP.

Even changing parties won't remove him

The law is clear on party defection of elected officials vacating their sit.

If Osunbade try am, he is a gonna.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by MrPolitics: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

Why won't that be easy? All APC NASS members from the north and Middle belt will vote him out. SE/SS members from the PDP will quickly fill the remaining.

Osunbade's public neutrality is not in anyway going to help him. Besides being a afonja, buhari will never trust his loyalty ta more of neutrality.

He will have to choose between buhari and Tinubu and also prove to buhari why he should retail him as vp.

I believe Osunbade will tow the honorable path and resign his post.

Bookmark this thread for future refrence

What makes you think pdp senators will vote in favour of buhari that is trying to tarnish the image of their party? They could easily decide to retain osinbajo just to spite buhari. They could even strike a deal with tinubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by MrPolitics: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

The law is clear on party defection of elected officials vacating their sit.

If Osunbade try am, he is a gonna.

How did atiku retain his seat then after crossing to acn in 2006?

Or how are the pdp senators that defected to apc still in their seats?

Only a NASS vote can remove him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrPolitics:

What makes you think pdp senators will vote in favour of buhari that is trying to tarnish the image of their party? They could easily decide to retain osinbajo just to spite buhari. They could even strike a deal with tinubu

They will support Buhari to both spite Tinubu just as they voted saraki as Senate president and push for their preferred VP nominee and you can bet they will milk buhari dry in the process.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrPolitics:

How did atiku retain his seat then after crossing to acn in 2006?

Or how are the pdp senators that defected to apc still in their seats?

Only a NASS vote can remove him

The law came into being during GEJ's first term in office.

Get your facts straight!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by MrPolitics: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

The law came into being during GEJ's first term in office.

Get your facts straight!

You should get your facts straight. Pdp senators defected to apc this year and retained their seat. Jonah jang comes to mind.

Mimiko also left labour for Pdp in 2014 and remained governor.

Read your constitution. Send me the law o oga law

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrPolitics:

You should get your facts straight. Pdp senators defected to apc this year and retained their seat. Jonah jang comes to mind.

Mimiko also left labour for Pdp in 2014 and remained governor.

Read your constitution. Send me the law o oga law

The law is enforced based on a legal suit being filed.

You can thank Tambuwal for setting rascality as a precedence.

Tell Osunbade to defect and see how quickly he is bundled out of aguda house.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by MrPolitics: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

The law is enforced based on a legal suit being filed.

You can thank Tambuwal for setting rascality as a precedence.

Tell Osunbade to defect and see how quickly he is bundled out of aguda house.

Tambuwal didn't set any precedence. Are you 12 years old? Is he the first high government official to defect to another party?

There is no law anywhere. Send me a link to where you read of the law. If not, just sit down quietly
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by adelacuna(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
I cant imagine someone going this silly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrPolitics:

Tambuwal didn't set any precedence. Are you 12 years old? Is he the first high government official to defect to another party?

There is no law anywhere. Send me a link to where you read of the law. If not, just sit down quietly

Tambuwal set the precedence in outrightly disobeying the same constitutional ammendment his house passed with his fellow fence jumping ab0ki senators.

The PDP took Tambuwal to court over defection and he sought another court to order a stay of execution that is still in effect pending till this day.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
adelacuna:
I cant imagine someone going this silly

All truth begins as heresy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by MrPolitics: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

Tambuwal set the precedence in outrightly disobeying the same constitutional ammendment his house passed with his fellow fence jumping ab0ki senators.

The PDP took Tambuwal to court over defection and he sought another court to order a stay of execution that is still in effect pending till this day.

The same thing happened in 2006. It's not new. Osinbajo will also do the same. At the end of the day, only NASS can determine whether he stays or leaves
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrPolitics:

The same thing happened in 2006. It's not new. Osinbajo will also do the same. At the end of the day, only NASS can determine whether he stays or leaves

And I have given you much good reason why his impeachment by the same NASS can be easily carried out.

That manlet just dey waste VP position

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by talktimi(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

grin you didn't tell the clown about the Thorazine shuffle grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years / Nigerian Constitution Puzzle: Who Is Supposed To Register “Births” And “Deaths”? / Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.