Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! (11586 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Why Its Very Easy To Impeach Osinbanjo Now / Is Dolapo Osinbanjo Now The Acting First Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 6:25am On Nov 19, 2016
FSBoperator:

Annango500, you never die of hunger?

So its no more vedaxcool, now anango. You are confused. You better use your drugs before you enter market.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by Ovamboland(m): 6:35am On Nov 19, 2016
FSBoperator:

We warned you guys that Tinubu will be sidelined by Buhari - una no gree listen

We warned you that buhari and Tinubu will eventually fall out which is the case today - una no still listen.

You guys are incredibly myopic like the case of frog in water experiment and have always continued to repeat historical mistakes because you never ever learn from history.

Tinubu is going down

The same historical alliance your people are still prostrating and grovelling on the floor to have with the north?
This cry is too much just because your historical feeding bottle of federal appointment was withdrawn in 2015. How about those who have been in opposition since 1960?
Ordinary 18 months you are already in tatters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by frankyychiji(f): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2016
sarrki:
Wailers have gone hay wire
Lies! Dump Osunbande now and hell will not let loose!! You can only kick and scream and after that there will be calm once more, where is MKO? What did Nadeco do? Shouts and screams and self-exile!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by frankyychiji(f): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Guy you no sabi politics ode.

Number 1 point,
Buhari would be the most clueless president in history if he decided to impeach Osibanjo- this will become a open game for senator to impeach him room if they can get senators to impeach him,then they can impeach Mr president too. So it will be very funny to put fire in ur own house.

2 Buhari would have to spend money that don't exist.
You wonder why senators are refusing to grant most presidential wish? Because he fails to lobby. If he had been giving senators money,they would have impeached even bukola himself since.

3rd Osibanjo has to make mistakes that are impeachable before they can attempt to do so

4th its difficult to impeach vice president unlike governors. Vice president role n impeachment process is cumbersome. Case study of OBJ vs Atiku.

I understand where you are coming from. Its easy to say things a time. I discovered hatred from your post . you are at still suffering from Jonathan loss. You put up nice write up
but your write up is rubish from the start.

Same way that Wendel slimin abi Reno omikri claimed Buhari donated 500mililon dollars to Clinton campaign.

You guys are not smart at all.
So say something else.

Lmaooo
Busted
So what you are saying with this your meaningless long epistle is that Dullarpo should still keep Osunbande with him in the other room while Osunbandes godfather runs amok with anti-party activities? Baba where is the brain God gave you? Finding an impeachable offence to send Osunbande parking shouldn't be difficult if Hell-rufai really commits his time to it grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by ayindejimmy(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2016
FSBoperator:

Do it now!
Blame everyone but yourselves for your political miscalculations and immaturity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by yinkobert(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=FSBoperator post=51139527]Impeachment proceedings should be initiated by Buhari in the Senate to remove Osinbanjo.

The Saraki led Senate will be too pleased to broker a replacement for that lame duck VP whose loyalty is first and foremost to Tinubu and not buhari or the nation.

There won't be any backlash from the Afonjas and we will refer to Tinubu's own governorship where he had a record 3 deputies in 8yrs.

Osinbanjo is useless politically since in the inevitable pull out by Tinubu from the satanic apc fold, an osinbsnjo can not deliver his own Street ward to buhari talk more of the sw.

The Saraki led Senate has an axe to grind with Tinubu over the Code of Conduct brouha and so they will follow through with the impeachment proceedings as long as you allow them pick a list of VP replacements from their fold.

So buhari, you can expert maximum support from the Saraki Senate. The PDP and all northern apc members will duly vote for Osimbanjo's impeachment.

And since buhari now firmly has the judiciary in his grasps, I don't see the fake pastor getting any reprieve from the courts to stop his impeachment proceedings. That is karma for you in despotic Nigeria.

Buhari can search for a yoruba Muslim and we will not be bothered. Dont go for Igbos or ND Senator to replace Osunbade because those guys go just scam you and God fit intervene and you die in office before 2019 and the unthinkable SS/SE Presidency will come again.

Dump Osunbade and I guarantee you the Afonjas will only kick and scream on the pages of their jaundiced newspapers and all over social media.

Do it now![/quote.Who do you think u are?
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by koladebrainiac(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2016
frankyychiji:
So what you are saying with this your meaningless long epistle is that Dullarpo should still keep Osunbande with him in the other room while Osunbandes godfather runs amok with anti-party activities? Baba where is the brain God gave you? Finding an impeachable offence to send Osunbande parking shouldn't be difficult if Hell-rufai really commits his time to it grin

This wont make Igbos the 5% anything better than there 5% career now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by cyberguy72(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2016
FSBoperator:

And Yar'adua nko? Did his death stop the north from attempting to subvert the constitution?

The only reason the north backed down is because the ND militants would have shut down the nation.
What can afonja do if Osunbade is denied the Presidency?

Not a damn thing!
Guy u talk like a kid is there no constitution? is there no National Assembly,the easiest path is to toe the line of the constitution.Nigeria is not like Gambia or Zimbabwe
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by cyberguy72(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2016
cyberguy72:
Guy u talk like a kid is there no constitution? is there no National Assembly?,the easiest path is to toe the line of the constitution.Nigeria is not like Gambia or Zimbabwe
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by StOla: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2016
FSBoperator:

We will pour fuel into this feud between your myopic frog father and that boko king.

[b]Nigeria will break up with war ravaging your region [/b]with the nonsense apc power tussle and from there we will leave without a gun shot fired in anger.

This is my prediction and it is coming to pass.

Igbo will always remain Igbo.

Forever scheming but always ending up with the short end of the stick. Ojukwu had planned to tie down the war in Lagos and Western Region, he ended up fleeing to Abidjan leaving behind a war torn Igboland.

Now another deluded soul is asking for round2 of misery?

You shall have it in Igbo land again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by frankyychiji(f): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2016
koladebrainiac:

This wont make Igbos the 5% anything better than there 5% career now
what has Igbos got to do with your headache and imminent crushing of Osunbande if he doesn't do the most honourable thing?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by koladebrainiac(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
frankyychiji:
what has Igbos got to do with your headache and imminent crushing of Osunbande if he doesn't do the most honourable thing?
Because either ways its still not gonna favour ur sorry dumbydore igbo flat head.
You guys are. 5% in everything

You know why? History dont lie

You always get busted in ur alignment.
Kaduna ezechukwu i dont even remember his correct name carried out bloody coup but couldnt get it through-he lost

Aguiy Ironsi couldnt sustain his power- he got killed, dusted

Ojukwu with all his brilliancy- military sense-he fought a war n loss .

Contested for election as senator,lost
As president ,lost.

In this new generation -Igbo teamed up to vote in GEJ -you. Guys lost-
But the only thing you guys know how to fo well is to blame YOruba- the time you cant blame or you tired- you result to name calling- wrong assertion.
.tell me why u guys are not 5% in evrrything?

You guys are not relevant when it comes to politics.

Mind you Yoruba race is with nine lives.

Kill Tinubu Another yoruba will arise
There is always alignment- We have Fayose to allign n deal with u.

We still have Fashola n Fayemi to eat the devil food with the Buhari.

N mind you Tinubu n Atiku n your Peter Obi is still in secret scheming now.

So bro go n sleep.

You need to learn bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by DabuIIIT: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
PenSniper:
Events since the 2015 elections have proven one thing - that generally, nigerians from the orient are gifted with very small thinking faculty.
They usually grow physically fast but mentally slow. Call it a retarded growth of cognitive resonance.
The Op is a typical example.

if only you know how well you have just described ur hausa/fulani ppl and their way of life and behavior which is not dffferent from their cows..everybody knows that the northerners have since 10BC,been bonoboingy extremely dull and of hollow brains.

Op,not only osinbajo,buhari needs to be booted out pronto.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by frankyychiji(f): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
koladebrainiac:

Because either ways its still not gonna favour ur sorry dumbydore igbo flat head.
You guys are. 5% in everything

You know why? History dont lie

You always get busted in ur alignment.
Kaduna ezechukwu i dont even remember his correct name carried out bloody coup but couldnt get it through-he lost

Aguiy Ironsi couldnt sustain his power- he got killed, dusted

Ojukwu with all his brilliancy- military sense-he fought a war n loss .

Contested for election as senator,lost
As president ,lost.

In this new generation -Igbo teamed up to vote in GEJ -you. Guys lost-
But the only thing you guys know how to fo well is to blame YOruba- the time you cant blame or you tired- you result to name calling- wrong assertion.
.tell me why u guys are not 5% in evrrything?

You guys are not relevant when it comes to politics.

Mind you Yoruba race is with nine lives.

Kill Tinubu Another yoruba will arise
There is always alignment- We have Fayose to allign n deal with u.

We still have Fashola n Fayemi to eat the devil food with the Buhari.

N mind you Tinubu n Atiku n your Peter Obi is still in secret scheming now.

So bro go n sleep.

You need to learn bro.
You sound like the Superior Race are a source of great distress to you? So why are you bent on keeping them with you??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2016
reminez, your Afonja ass is needed here
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Reminez bookmark this thread.

By the end of January, that Tinubu manservant will be back to his alpha beta racketeering position in Lagos.

Fact!
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2016
DabuIIIT:

if only you know how well you have just described ur hausa/fulani ppl and their way of life and behavior which is not dffferent from their cows..everybody knows that the northerners have since 10BC,been bonoboingy extremely dull and of hollow brains.

Op,not only osinbajo,buhari needs to be booted out pronto.

Justiceleague1, you have quickly switched to a new handle again. Mynd44, should do the needful. Rule 19
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:
Reminez bookmark this thread.

By the end of January, that Tinubu manservant will be back to his alpha beta racketeering position in Lagos.

Fact!

Bishopmagic, When you reach the age of 60 without achieving anything in life, you will then know that you have wasted your whole life on nairaland spreading hate and evils. How a grown man can operate more than 120 handles is still a surprise to me. Only God can save your soul.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

[s]Bishopmagic, When you reach the age of 60 without achieving anything in life, you will then know that you have wasted your whole life on nairaland spreading hate and evils. How a grown man can operate more than 120 handles is still a surprise to me. Only God can save your soul.[/s]

Afonja bookmark this thread.

Come January your token manlet will be replaced
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Justiceleague1, you have quickly switched to a new handle again. Mynd44, should do the needful. Rule 19

Apply for moderator position

grin

Afonjas no get mouth again

Lol
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Afonja bookmark this thread.

Come January your token manlet will be replaced

Get away here with your flat. head.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Apply for moderator position

grin

Afonjas no get mouth again

Lol

Bishopmagic, The jobless troll of the year.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Get away here with your flat. head.

Trolled hard

grin

Why blame me?

Irresponsible afonja

Blame GEJ
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Bishopmagic, The jobless troll of the year.

Lol

That gives Afonjas reason to hate themselves
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Lol

That gives Afonjas reason to hate themselves

Flat.head, the jobless troll of the year. Your trophy is here already.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Trolled hard

grin

Why blame me?

Irresponsible afonja

Blame GEJ

Blame a jobless albino flat.head? We know those that blame others for the misfortune rocking their life. When you are 55 without any achievement, you will surely blame afonja.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Flat.head, the jobless troll of the year. Your trophy is here already.

Shaped in the form of Tinubu's head.

Now blame GEJ like the good old afonja that you are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Shaped in the form of Tinubu's head.

Now blame GEJ like the good old afonja that you are.

Flat.head troll, blame afonja for your being jobless and still living with your parent at the age of 48. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Blame a jobless albino flat.head? We know those that blame others for the misfortune rocking their life. When you are 55 without any achievement, you will surely blame afonja.

See this class act clown.

Recession no reach my side like you.

Go and farm cocoa now.

As things dey I get my sh1t on lock down.

Trolling Afonjas is a luxury I can afford .

Meanwhile have you registered for mmm?

I heard it pays better than that afonja past time called baba ijebu
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Flat.head troll, blame afonja for your being jobless and still living with your parent at the age of 48. Lmao

That is the afonja way of life.

And you know it.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2016
[s]
FSBoperator:

See this class act clown.

Recession no reach my side like you.

Go and farm cocoa now.

As things dey I get my sh1t on lock down.

Trolling Afonjas is a luxury I can afford .

Meanwhile have you registered for mmm?

I heard it pays better than that afonja past time called baba ijebu
[/s]

Albino, we have seen your ugly pics here. You are jobless and still live with your parent. Go find a job and better still smuggle cocaine as usual, they are waiting for you in Asia.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

That is the afonja way of life.

And you know it.

Flat.head troll denying cos of shame. Best friend to Mr Poverty. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi Gives Ramadan Gifts To Women And Orphanages (Pics) / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Road To Be Completed Very Soon / Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.