Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! (11581 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Why Its Very Easy To Impeach Osinbanjo Now / Is Dolapo Osinbanjo Now The Acting First Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:
[s][/s]

Albino, we have seen your ugly pics here. You are jobless and still live with your parent. Go find a job and better still smuggle cocaine as usual, they are waiting for you in Asia.

Kindly repost said pics.

If your slut of a mother see me she will be licking her lips and oozing her slime

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Flat.head troll denying cos of shame. Best friend to Mr Poverty. Lol

Pls what is poverty?

Is that an afonja rite of passage that can only be overcome by killing your cousin for rituals or selling your kidneys like they do in downtown osogbo?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

If MY slut of a mother see an afonja she will be licking her lips and oozing her slime. The shameless slut is cursed forever and all my generations born and unborn

Oh, I was even thinking she has retired from her ways. What a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2016
[s]
FSBoperator:

Pls what is poverty?

Is that an afonja rite of passage that can only be overcome by killing your cousin for rituals or selling your kidneys like they do in downtown osogbo?

[/s]

Flat.heads like clifford orji and co are professional ritualist. Devilish people, they are waiting for you in Asia where they kill you people like chicken.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Oh, I was even thinking she has retired from her ways. What a shame.

How your owambe hopping multicolored, paraga slinging, pomo chewing, trail park servicing ashewoe mammy?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

How my ugly, baby factory, hopping multicolored, paraga slinging, pomo chewing, trail park servicing ashewoe mummy?

Chai.... Tell us more cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
DabuIIIT:

afonja,you were saying....? I thought i heard u calling some mod to come change ur big diapers grin grin
say kitikatgbe/ogbere to ur fellow beansForumers there o grin grin

op,not just dumping osinbajo,he should resign and hand over to saraki or ekweremadu.. grin

cc FSBoperator,ur paddy don go beansForum o.. grin

This one is another jobless kid roaming nairaland. Your handle Justiceleague1 is in nairaland jail, and you are here with another one. What about your icerberg,gmbuharii and other handles. You have no shame.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by DabuIIIT: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

This one is another jobless kid roaming nairaland. Your handle Justiceleague1 is in nairaland jail, and you are here with another one. What about your icerberg,gmbuharii and other handles. You have no shame.
kitigbe? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
DabuIIIT:

kitigbe? grin

Jobless troll, I am not Awori and the person you are thinking. I understand that guy messed you up seriously and disgraced you here several times that you now see him even in your dreams. Go find a job and stop wasting your life here. Will remind you again when you are 55 and still trolling on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by koladebrainiac(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2016
frankyychiji:
You sound like the Superior Race are a source of great distress to you? So why are you bent on keeping them with you??
Re phrase your comment please
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by frankyychiji(f): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2016
koladebrainiac:

Re phrase your comment please
Comprehension issues?
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Bump!
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by Justiceleague1: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Justiceleague1, you have quickly switched to a new handle again... should do the needful.
mental grin
how bns grin

op,buhari shud ,instead,resign.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by VulgarVulvas: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
sarrki:
Wailers have gone hay wire
Tunde Bakare is warming up to replace Osunbade
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by ImadeUReadThis: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2017
Time to impeach that lame duck VP
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by LeOstrich: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
useless fake pastor Judas
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by NuclearWinter: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by Sharpsword: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
But he is still there in 2018,
I wonder how you feel right now
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by ODB2: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bump
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by muykem: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
We need to do something fast concerning wailers in this country. I used to laugh on their comments before but at this rate, they might be contemplating suicide.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by ODB2: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
koladebrainiac:
Guy you no sabi politics ode.
[s]
Nhumber 1 point,
Buhari would be the most clueless president in history if he decided to impeach Osibanjo- this will become a open game for senator to impeach him room if they can get senators to impeach him,then they can impeach Mr president too. So it will be very funny to put fire in ur own house.

2 Buhari would have to spend money that don't exist.
You wonder why senators are refusing to grant most presidential wish? Because he fails to lobby. If he had been giving senators money,they would have impeached even bukola himself since.
[/s]
3rd Osibanjo has to make mistakes that are impeachable before they can attempt to do so

[s]4th its difficult to impeach vice president unlike governors. Vice president role n impeachment process is cumbersome. Case study of OBJ vs Atiku.

I understand where you are coming from. Its easy to say things a time. I discovered hatred from your post . you are at still suffering from Jonathan loss. You put up nice write up
but your write up is rubish from the start.

Same way that Wendel slimin abi Reno omikri claimed Buhari donated 500mililon dollars to Clinton campaign.

You guys are not smart at all.
So say something else.

Lmaooo[/s]
Busted

Case closed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyegun May Get Ambassadorial Job / Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda / Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.